Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 4/27/2014 1:39:00 AM

I really don't understand the hype this product receives. For me, it's an average lip balm that's slightly pricier than the other equally effective ones you can find right next to at a store.

on 4/25/2014 11:22:00 PM

somewhat hydrating but only if i keep applying throughout the day, otherwise it did not live up to the hype.

on 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM

Love this. Refreshing

on 4/23/2014 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

drying.

on 4/16/2014 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best lip balm! I have been using this for years, all year round. The mint is so refreshing and feels great on dry lips. I tried eos for a little bit, but went right back to this because eos simply felt like coating them but never actually leaving them moisturized, so I would have to reapply. This stuff is great - and all natural. Tube lasts a long time. I've also used the mango and grapefruit flavor/scent. They're also great, just a hint more oily. Love this!!!

on 4/14/2014 6:23:00 PM

Fantastic unisex balm that truly lasts. A ++

on 4/10/2014 11:15:00 PM

Find this is very good at KEEPING the moisture in your lips but not as good to GIVE moisture. if your lips are chapped to begin with, wont do much i think
I use this with my EOS that is really good at GIVING moisture but not retaining it.

They kinda work hand in hand really well :)

on 4/10/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff. I can't get enough of it. I have tried everything from am-o-lin to hydrocortisone cream to Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream and this is the only thing that actually moisturises my lips. It doesn't dry them out more like a lot of regular lip balms do. It feels tingly going on and then the tingle goes away and it just leaves your lips feeling moisturised and soft. If this ever gets discontinued I will have to stockpile it! The tinned lipbalm is a bit difficult to use since its hard and you kind of have to use your finger to scrape it out, but the stick is fine. Highly recommend!

on 4/10/2014 10:34:00 AM

I'm used to creamier versions to help chapped lips like vaseline, coconut oil or carmex that comes in the squeezy tubes. This came in a gift packet along with other flavors. I just didn't love it. It's okay though, not terrible.

on 4/6/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Its a pretty good lip balm. I wouldn't say it is one of my favourites, but it keeps my lips soft only for the moment. its not a product that will make your lips softer over time. over all, id say this a pretty moisturizing lip balm, and its affordable.

Popular Lip Treatments