October 20, 2014 | 864 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Kinda Sexy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my weekend/casual Friday-t-shirt-and-sneakers lipstick. Its a bit darker than the website swatch, so be aware of that if you plan to purchase online. I just bought a new one this morning, so it doesn't look like its been discontinued. Lovely colour, I can't imagine this looking bad on anyone. Its a sort of coral tone on me. Nude, but better. I don't find it as drying as some of the other mattes (such as Ruby Woo) which makes it more wearable. Speaking of wear, this wears beautifully, only needing occasional touchups. Love it. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by ladybug44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick has to be one of the most drying/line emphasizing lipsticks ive used. Its a matte lipstick which tends to be more drying but this was extreme.I also tired to put lip balm on b4 i would apply this lipstick which still wouldnt work...wasnt creamy but one pro to it was that it was very long lasting or else i would have given it a 1

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Jadinej17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the formula to this product, however it was wayyyy darker than the website image. Somewhat disappointed, though still very nice shade with a little "Equality" over top of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by taromilktea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

omg, im so in love with this lipstick! love the colour, love the formula, love everything about it. i would definitely repurchase this item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

This is one of my HG lipsticks! I'm surprised to see people calling it peach as it pulls clearly pink on me. I'd call it a pinky nude. Very natural and just beautiful. This and Cherish are the only nude lipsticks I can get to work for me (Cherish being peachy and this one being pinky) I love the matte texture and don't find them drying at all. They last like nobody's business! This one just screams "give me a smokey eye to go with"! Perfect in every way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Backups in place for this color as always.

This is a nude peachy/pink MATTe (which I love). It works well straight on or as a stain. Any pink/peach or coral gloss works beautifully with this -- I especially love C Thru.

The color works on all skin tones -- I have used it on myself and on clients.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by missalyss

I really love this color. With that said, I do have one major complaint about the color. I find that if I liberally apply this color on dry lips, I end up looking clown like a lot of lipstick on my face. So, I always have to make sure that I put a moisturizer on my lips before I put this on and make sure that I don't put too much on. A MAC sales person told me that they only carry this color through the website and not through their counter. This is still one of my favorite lipsticks to turn to though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Patricia6336

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

KINDA SEXY is my favoutire lipstick colour .

(I'm fair skin,black hair,brown eyes.)

I also love matte fomular because it can cover my lip colour (which is quite dark).

When I going to MAC counter I have try many colour and This is my favourite lipstick.

It's nude orange colour.

It look natural on my lip. You can wear it everyday.

you can view real colour of KINDA SEXY lipstick at

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by VanillaSnow4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NC30/35 and Kinda Sexy has been my favourite MAC lipstick for quite some time now. It is a really nice neutral pink brown colour.

I think it would suit anyone with medium-fair skin, dark(ish) hair and brown/green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by andreacaracortada

just discovered this lipstick in my stash the other day and although in the beginning I didn;t like it that much, I have to say I really love it now. I am nc20 and this is a great lipstick for a light, pale skin with yellow undertones. the colour, is brownish pink but it manages to give some colour to a light/pale skin. i normally wear it with laura mercier's wild bouquet blush and it makes my skin more alive, more fresh, classy, nude but with colour. i also love the matte texture and would def repurchase.