Desert Essence Dessert Essence Blemish Touch Stick

4.2

Not tested on animals

Witch Hazel Extract, Alcohol Denat., Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomile Flower Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Lavender Oil, Thyme Oil, Birch Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil. 6/30/09

on 5/21/2007 6:24:00 PM

Wonderful! Dabbed it on a huge horrid zit and within less than 24 hours the zit was nearly gone, never need to be poked, thus making a scabby, scarring sore un-needed!
A++++

on 5/6/2007 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for 2 weeks now. I have extremely oily, 40ish skin. I have found that this works best when I put it on a zit that is just beginning to surface. It has literally made them disappear within hours. For others, it has cut the time down. This is less drying then just tea tree oil. I will always have one of this in my purse.

on 1/26/2007 1:38:00 PM

Bugged the shit out of my skin! lol. The only thing I LOVE about this product is the packaging. I dumped the stuff inside out and filled it with jojoba (pronounced "ho-ho-ba") oil to put onto my lips. Seriously, the roller top pops right off and you can fill it with anything you want! I recommend putting the Desert Essence jojoba oil in it, popping the top back on and carrying it with you throughout the day as a makeshift lip conditioner/ gloss. Jojoba oil on lips plumps them, hydrates them and makes them sexily shiney. Try it! ...but not the original blemsih touch stick product...bleah!

on 1/18/2007 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this when I saw it at Trader Joes and thought I should give it a try since most of the MUA reviews were positive. When I put on the product it was a cool stingy sensation and thought this would work. However, it just made my zits redder and even larger than they first appeared! Guess I'll be searching around for other zit treatments...

I really like this stuff -- I think it's better than just pure tea tree oil. I like that you don't need to put it on a cotton ball or anything either; just dab on the breakout and let it sink in and get to work. I find that it makes the blemish come to the surface if it's just hovering there waiting, and then it gets to work at fighting it. It's hard to say how much faster the blemish goes away when you use this, but I feel like it helps! lol. I just finished my tube of this and have to get a new one from Trader Joe's!

on 10/17/2006 1:17:00 PM

This product is absolutely amazing!!! Will definitely buy again!

on 9/30/2006 8:37:00 AM

I got this from my mother, because she absolutely loves it. My skin has been clear until this week, when stress from school and plans for a dinner party kicked in on my face. I was dubious about the roller, since it seems like it wouldn't be sanitary since it always touches your face, and I was concerned it would dry up my skin. I rolled it on the areas which were worst and WOW! By the end of the night, my zits were less red and this morning they were 50% smaller. My skin does feel a little tight, but I solved that with my usual moisturizer. I'm in love with this stuff, I plan on stockpiling it for skin emergencies like recently.

on 7/28/2006 11:58:00 AM

This is a great product. the trick is: when you've got a big one coming just hold the roller stick on the head of the zit, apply pressure and just roll it (just a bit) to make sure the zit-killing juice keeps coming. Then watch T.V. or something for a little while like this. It's important to really apply pressure to the zit with the roller head and to roll it slightly so that the "juice" keeps seeping into your blemish. You will feel it penetrate deeper and deeper. I swear by this process and now my boyfriend does too. It will literally stop a cyst in its tracks.

on 7/10/2006 2:47:00 PM

Great product! It also works great on bug bites to get rid of the itch!

on 6/5/2006 3:38:00 PM

Awesome product!! I picked this up in my new quest for all-natural skin care products. Love it. My zits are gone in a day or two using this. I think it's much better than the benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid treatments I've used since it doesn't make my skin flaky and irritated. I will never go back. This product has a rolling ball at the top of the bottle, which is more sanitary and gives you more bang for your buck since none of it's wasted.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Top Rated Treatments (Face)