April 18, 2014 | 916 users online

Treatments - Desert Essence - Dessert Essence Blemish Touch Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by twynette

This product is absolutely amazing!!! Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2006 8:37:00 AM More reviews by trixkiddo

I got this from my mother, because she absolutely loves it. My skin has been clear until this week, when stress from school and plans for a dinner party kicked in on my face. I was dubious about the roller, since it seems like it wouldn't be sanitary since it always touches your face, and I was concerned it would dry up my skin. I rolled it on the areas which were worst and WOW! By the end of the night, my zits were less red and this morning they were 50% smaller. My skin does feel a little tight, but I solved that with my usual moisturizer. I'm in love with this stuff, I plan on stockpiling it for skin emergencies like recently.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2006 11:58:00 AM More reviews by draisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. the trick is: when you've got a big one coming just hold the roller stick on the head of the zit, apply pressure and just roll it (just a bit) to make sure the zit-killing juice keeps coming. Then watch T.V. or something for a little while like this. It's important to really apply pressure to the zit with the roller head and to roll it slightly so that the "juice" keeps seeping into your blemish. You will feel it penetrate deeper and deeper. I swear by this process and now my boyfriend does too. It will literally stop a cyst in its tracks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 2:47:00 PM More reviews by vmathew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product! It also works great on bug bites to get rid of the itch!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2006 3:38:00 PM More reviews by gwinni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome product!! I picked this up in my new quest for all-natural skin care products. Love it. My zits are gone in a day or two using this. I think it's much better than the benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid treatments I've used since it doesn't make my skin flaky and irritated. I will never go back. This product has a rolling ball at the top of the bottle, which is more sanitary and gives you more bang for your buck since none of it's wasted.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Csjustice

Love it. Great for quick clearing of occasional blemishes, and all natural too. Works much better than drying benzoyl peroxide, and a lot less expensive than other products on the market. Highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 10:27:00 AM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy Moly. I love this product for killing my zits. Every once in a while, I get a couple of zits on my face for God knows what reason. I have this killing my zits regimen that includes the HG product Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, (which I love) and then either Clearasil or something similar. Well the clearasil wasn't cutting it anymore, and the the QHMJ needed some help, because I can't walk around with green crap on my face all day. I was at EarthFare and I saw this, and I had heard that Tea Tree Oil will kill a zit. Well kill a zit it does, at least for me. It killed my zits in 2 days, and after the first application, it reduced it in size by at least 50%. For me, that is holy s**t in my book! It comes in a glass roller ball tube, and you use touch it on the offending zits and watch them die. Yeaaah! I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2005 12:19:00 AM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

I just purchased this a few hours ago at my local Trader Joe's. Right when I arrived home, I dotted the solution on my two zits. After a few hours, I noticed that one of the zits reduced--in size--a bit. I love the herbal scent and convienient packaging. Very portable and smells fantastic! I also used this stick on my flea bites, and so far, they have stopped itching!! Another great thing about this stick is that it doesn't test on animals (stopanimaltesting.com) AND it's 100% natural! I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 12:58:00 PM More reviews by bethainy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm only giving this 3 lipsticks because I haven't really seen a major improvement on my zits. I've been using it for about a month now, and it seems to work pretty good. Very strong smell, but I like it. It's easy to apply as well. All I can say is try it, you've only got a few bucks to loose.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2005 9:04:00 AM More reviews by chs1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have combination skin and I rarely break out but I have been using this stuff for years. It really works and is safer for your skin than a benzoyl peroxide-based formulation.

The smell may be strong but if you get used to it you will find it not only kills pimples but it opens up a stuffy nose quite effectively.