December 22, 2014 | 1658 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail product, this product is just that, holy. It does a holy job of making your hair silky. My hair is DRY just sooo dry and this stuff makes my hair silky smooth. When it means silky, it means SILKY.
I swear to you this stuff is as good as it gets.

This thing does what I tried finding in leave-conditioners, which I never did and never could. This smoothes my hair and leaves it baby soft. I really love it and this product will instantly make you a long term customer with just one use, as it made me.

Best stuff Ive ever tried. I wish for every dry hair gal to try this, because this is what they're missing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

This has replaced my Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream and John Frieda serum as my go-to protectant for my long, thick hair, for a couple of reasons. One, it's cheap (approximately $5 CAD for a bottle that lasts me many, many months, in comparison to $15 for the John Frieda, which lasts me only a couple of months). Two, it works incredibly well.

When I use this on wet hair and leave my hair to air dry, it's as if I've used nothing at all. But my hair is like that - frizz city. It definitely requires heat to tame it. But when I use this before blow drying, it smoothes out my strands like no other. It really seals it, but never weighs it down, although I'm careful to use only a couple of dime sized drops, rub it between my palms, and work it through the bottom section of my hair. Doing this ensures silky, frizz free hair, all day long, regardless of weather and humidity levels.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for the new formulation with Argan Oil.

Love Paul Mitchell Super Skinny but dont love the price? Get this. It works just as well as Paul Mitchell!

it does what it says. makes your hair silky, shiny and lovely! (and it didn't weight down my hair) and unlike the leave in conditoning creme from the same sleek and shine line, this didn't leave my hair smelling like puke and gross looking!

Plus Argan Oil on the ingrediant list is 3rd.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by sarahann1994

I love this frizz serum! I have been using this for about 2 years now, everytime I flat iron my hair. It makes my hair shiny and smooth, yet not oily. I do not suggest this to anyone with naturally oily hair because it does make your hair oily faster. I love this smell and the little pump bottle. I will always repurchase this!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Joplu2003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this item because it is an "anti-frizz serum," however, I find that this product doesn't really help much in terms of frizz control. On a positive note, it does seem to make my hair softer and slightly silkier. Overall, this is an okay product for its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by clydeskees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this product its makes my dry ,over damaged , thirsty, hair feel smooth and soft. i recommend it to everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by xtiffeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG hair products! I've gone through at least 6 bottles of it! I use it right after I shower when my dry is still damp, and I let it dry as my hair is drying. I use about 2-3 pumps of it, and I apply it mostly to my ends. Whatever is left, I'll applying it to the upper portion of my hair. It makes my hair super soft and controls my frizz fairly well! I notice that when I don't use it, my hair feels more rough and dried out. It's also affordable (around $5) which is a plus for me! My hair loves this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ladies who've been using Moroccanoil -- stop shelling out your cash and pick this up! It honestly works BETTER and is so much cheaper. I bought it after my Moroccanoil began to run out and I realized that I like this better. I do have to use more, but it's okay since there's so much product in the bottle and it works so well. I use about two and a half or three pumps (I've got really long and thick hair) and it makes my hair very soft and controls the frizz so well. The only downside is the scent, but it fades very quickly, so that's not really a problem. I'll definitely keep using this.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i HATED the old formula of this, but ever since i saw the reformulated version @ the store for 5$ bucks i thought ill give it another try, Argan oil is the 3rd ingridient very impressive it made my curls easyer to comb thru and straighten, and on day two my hair didnt curl back up again like ussual LOVE THIS!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by 7Superluckygirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really nice! I do notice when I use and when I don't use it! I don't like the smell of it though, it smells like most of the garner fructis products. When I bought this I thought it was a regular serum but it wasn't. (bad hair day!) Eventually I figured out how to use it and I really like it! It makes my hair so much straighter and softer. I didn't really pay attention to the humidity and if this combats it but this does make my hair less frizzy! I will probably repurchase this is the future but now right now since I wanna try out different blow dry serums or things like this. I do recommend this to anyone who want straighter, non frizzy hair!