NARS Angelika

4.4

on 2/26/2010 10:58:00 PM

Angelika is such a pretty blush! Even though it looks a bit frightening from looking at the pan...it's actually a soft pink shade that is very wearable. I would compare this to a look one would get after being in the cold or snow. This was a great purchase for me!!

EDIT: I've been using this daily since I got it. I absolutely love this blush. HG!!

Everything about this blush is great. Awesome pigmentation, looks great on most skin tones, has nice sparkle to it, great color to wear when you want that extra pop!

on 2/11/2010 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my fav new blushes. It's a cotton candy pink with alot of silver shimmer. The pigmentation is great and I never have to re-apply. I personally love a shimmery blush and this gives the perfect pink cheek. The shimmery does not really show up on my skin at all tho. Just like other NARS products it's a tad pricey but I would def re-purchase.

on 2/10/2010 11:53:00 PM

While I agree Nars blushes have the best pigmentation and longest lasting power (which are the 3 lippies), this colour is just off. It looks gorgeous in the pan, a blue-based cold pink. For years I have tried to find a pink to balance off the little bit of warm red flush on my cheeks, but obviously, everything turns peach on me. Then I thought that blue based pinks are probably my best opt. Wrong. This blush turns purple-red on me. Blu-ish red, so I literally look like I either have a fever, overdosed on purple blush, or just got slapped in the face, BOTH SIDES. I think this will either work for extremely pale skin (like literally white, with a pink undertone, and use a light hand), or it will work on darker skintones. For me, I am very pale but still not pale enough for this. I hate peach pinks because everything turn peach on me anyway. But peachy pinks are the only thing that works for me. So naturally, Orgasm gives me a GORGEOUS sunny glow, YEAR round. But you know how it is ladies, if you find that something won't work for you, you keep trying to make it work. Looks like my hunt for the perfect cotton-candy pink (on my cheeks, not in the pan) blush is still a long way from its end.

on 2/2/2010 3:01:00 PM

Great shade of pink, very pigmented and perfect for my skintone. I have different pink blushes and this one is my favorite. I had tried both desire and angelika and picked this one because it somehow looks better on me despite of their similarities.

on 1/24/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

love this blush. this was actually the first nars blush i purchased. i love it. its very pigmented and even though i am an NC40, it doesn't look bad on my skin. i guess it just depends on how much you apply.. but overall, i would re-purchase... if i ever run out!

I am obviously in the minority here, but i didnt like this blush. Im nc30- 32 and i like subtle rose pink blushes. This was too cool, and came up a bit 'brick-reddish' on me. I actually liked the glitter it gives a pretty glow but doesnt look like you have glitter on your cheeks. So far my fave blushes are mac dainty, and illamasqua tremble, the latter one is very pigmented but i still achieve a beautiful rose pink shade, however with the nars it just makes me look clown-ish. If you like bright, cool shades of a medium-deeper pink this may be for u

on 1/19/2010 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hunting for an everyday blush. Found it in angelika. A beautiful pinkish matteness, pigments spread into a healthy glow. And it doesn't break me out. (B.Brown blushers cause me small breakouts on the cheeks...it took me some time to detect it & i cldnt believe the culprit) This NARS is l-o-v-e. So natural, so happy, so wearable (im NC25) It is ur answer to an everyday pretty blush.

on 1/16/2010 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Beautiful pink pink blush with blue undertones! Gives my cheeks a great flushed look without being too feverish. Works wonderfully with my NC15 skin. I can wear this with pinks and reds for lipsticks and it looks great, as long as they are blue-based. There is no "muddiness" to this color. It is very highly pigmented, so you want to tread lightly with application. It will last me forever, but I will be repurchasing should the need ever arise.

on 1/3/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this blush about 2 years ago and I still have a whole bunch of it. I like the color because it has great color payoff. I read that Lara Flynn Boyle likes really bright blushes and I always loved her glow. I was going to buy Orgasm but I didn't like the color.

This is a true pink color and I feel it gives me a great brightening flush. I don't think I would need to repurchase because there is a lot in the package.

Popular Blush Products