December 18, 2014 | 1620 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by rara1154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had just bought this a month or two ago. I think it smells amazing but i am not good with scents so its hard to describe.. the best way i can put it is that it smell floral and fruity. I disagree with people who are saying its little kid like. However. In my opion the parfum does not last very long and i am not a fan of the packaging. its cute but the lid part is made out of plastic and the little hearts are plastic attached with some elastic. I wish it was all glass with like a little chain or something that is nicer. Other than that i really like it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by zombiekitten87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is actually taking place in the past. 2004-2006. I just never got around to reviewing this stuff.
LEts start with what I did like.
The bottle. I got the bottle with the atomizer because I thought that was awesome, and it was! It was romantic and classy and I loved using it like that. The perfume also smelled really pretty so I basically loved it.
And then time passed.
I got it as a valentine's gift, but by june something horrible happened.
The perfume rotted.
Let me tell you something about rotted perfume. It is disgusting. Absolutely horrendous.
The color turned from clear to yellow, and kind of resembled pee in a pretty blue bottle. I didn't notice until I had sprayed it on, however. Then I noticed the smell. It was like rotting flowers and what I imagine the stomach contents of a girl drink drunk would smell like. Needless to say, I ran to the shower.
I returned it to the store for a bottle of Baby Phat Goddess. the saleswoman looked disgusted by the return and handled it like it were a bomb.
Well, months later, I bought another one. I thought maybe it was just that one bottle. Nope, not even. I was very careful about putting the atomizer in place, having heard that the rotting could be caused by the air that got in the bottle when making the switch. This one rotted even faster. I returned it for a bottle of Vera Wang Princess. This time the saleswoman (a different one) didn't seem even remotely surprised. She took one look at the box I was holding, smiled, and asked me if I would like my money back or an exchange. I am very happy with my BPG and VWP.
Recently, someone gave me a tester of curious in the non atomizer bottle. It still smells fine, but its going a little off-color, so I don't EVER use it. In fact, I'll probably just toss it.
This is proof positive that pretty bottles aren't always good bottles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Watching Gone With The Wind and wanted a southern belle fragrance to wear. The magnolia note in Curious screams 'Southern Belle.' Lovely, soft and uber-feminine scent! Absolutely remarkable sillage and long lasting. Curious is so good that everytime I wear it, I always wonder how much input Ms. Spears had in the making of this scent? It's really lovely and FBW for sure! And the bottle is just so feminine and pretty. Lovely all around.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't care what anyone says about this fragrance... It works very well with my body chemistry, and sticks around for what seems like forever. I dab just a tad on my chest, in between my breast area, some on my neck, a little on the inside of each elbow, and some on the nape of my neck and I might splash a very small amount on my clothing and I can smell it the NEXT day before I take a shower. I don't think it's little girl like at all, but instead makes me feel very grown up and professional. I've got a lot of compliments from wearing this scent. If I were to describe it in any way it would be heavenly, light, angelic, a bit floral (but not overly so), and tempting. Great scent, end of story, definitely don't understand all the bad reviews.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by GrayRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

An absolute favorite of mine.

Adorable bottle, and the scent is just so me - it's my absolute signature since 15.

Very feminine, mysterious and sexy. I wouldn't describe this as sweet or innocent because it's very fresh and floral.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Guttercat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second bottle of this now, it's still one of my favorites because it's mild and sweet and you can easily put on more during the day without smelling extremly.. wierd

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by MissItalia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I caught a whiff of this at the store and all I can say is cheap and sickeningly sweet. I can't imagine anyone except maybe a little girl wanting to spray this stuff on and even as a child I had better taste. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by barbiepink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mother owns this fragrance and it's absolutely a gorgeous one. The scent is pretty heavy and when sprayed on it's a mysterious, alluring smell. The fragrance has a tendency to slowly creep up its smell to the person next to the wearer, absolutely sexy and fabulous. If the dark midnight sky with the moonlight reflection on it had a scent, this is what it would smell like. This product is definitely not for those who favors light and girly girl perfumes. Very unique smell, this is one of those fragrances where you can immediately spot Spears "Curious" on someone who has it on. The beautiful packaging is another bonus!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by cottonpop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own a bottle of the sample of this perfume. Light and floral, I think this is more of a scent for teenagers. While it smells nice and florally, I think it smell a lot like cotton candy or dress up cologne that I used to wear as a little girl, something I have grown out of. It smell somewhat naive and sweet, not entirely bad, just not the image I want to portray.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This is a nice clean scent. It doesn't last too long on me, but it's not a dealbreaker for me. I use it when I run out of my other perfumes, it's a low maintenance scent that's fresh to me. I like it.