April 20, 2014 | 1618 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Flying Fox Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 7:49:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was not sure I would like this...being its more floral. But the Jasmine and Honey comob is so wonderful. Fans of Jasmine will love this...and the fragrance really lingers on your skin all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by muse97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked it initially, but then the jasmine scent just became incredibly overwhelming rather than comforting or sexy...so I stopped using it and it ended up becoming my overpriced, overly-scented hand soap. I would never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Flying Fox has such a lush, voluptuous, heady aroma – jasmine and honey. It is rich and tooth-achingly sweet, and unlike the other gels from this brand, is like massaging pure honey over your body, straight from the breakfast table pot. I use Flying Fox when I want to feel decadent. The scent lingers on your skin like no other shower gel, and layered with the solid perfume, you get some sillage. I have a friend – she’s so pretty, like a pixie – who wore this combination to house parties when I was living in Manchester, and it had throw. It made her appear even more ethereal – as if it gave a golden glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by naschrei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

SO commented that he really liked the smell of this shower gel. It contains honey and apparently this works as an aphrodesiac??

In any case, its got a unique scent that not everyone may like. I find it enjoyable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by PeaceBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Apparently the scent of Flying Fox is not for everyone according to some of the other reviews. I love it, so does my BF. I'm not into floral scents, so it's odd that I am so attracted to this one, which is heavy on the Jasmine. To me it smells super sexy. I think it is a great shower gel/bubble bath. I have bought several bottles.

Pros: Super SEXY smell. Makes for a very enjoyable shower.

Cons: No scent staying power.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by TammieK

I used to love this. It was my favorite Lush shower gel. Now...it makes me sick to my stomache. It totally smells like moth balls. How did I ever love this? It's actually worse than moth balls. Ick. I will never buy this again. :/ Plus it is expensive and doesn't moisturize at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Hellykitto

Might be the worst smelling shower gel EVER. In the bottle it smells DIVINE if you are a jasmine lover. But then you get in the shower with it and it turns in to MOTH BALLS and DIRT smell. I very nearly puked when I used it earlier. It goes back to the LUSH store tomorrow for sure- I don't even want it in my house. I might be ruined on my beloved jasmine forever, it is that bad!!!!! Please do yourself a favor if you love jasmine- do not buy this absolutely vile smelling concoction. Or, if you must, at least try it in the store- lush is really good about that. See if it smells like mothballs to you. But even my husband asked me what that horrendous smell earlier was.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 6:31:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have flying fox temple balm and I adore the smell. So I decided to try shower gel. Yes, that's it, wonderful while showering, but there were no smell at all on my skin after...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The smell of this makes me extremely nauscious... it smells like old ladies, moth balls, dead flowers and dust. Ew,

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2008 3:47:00 AM More reviews by misskassy

This shower gel is not for me!!! The scent is way to strong and reminds me of toilet spray a little bit... sorry Lush! I Can't smell the honey, just lots of overpowering jasmine, which I'm not a fan of.