Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 6/27/2009 5:18:00 AM

This is the first lip plumper I've ever tried and I am pleasantly surprised.I didn't expect this (or any other lip gloss) to plump my lips but it actually does!

on 6/26/2009 8:25:00 PM

I have this one in the basic clear color and its ok...pretty sticky...anyway, I basically never used it....then one day i was playing with my makeup and decided to spice it up a bit....so i put rose pigment in it and mixed it up....holy moly its stunning!!! I mean gorgeous......

on 6/20/2009 9:58:00 PM

I have this in Techno Buff. It stings more than a typical plumping gloss, but the stinging goes away in about 10 minutes. Nice increase in fullness and gives my lips more color due to the irritation--but it's a great color, so that's okay. I do have to keep this gloss away from the edges of my lips to avoid redness on the skin, but lipliner seems to take care of that proble. The container is on the small side, but really, how often do you make it through an entire tube of gloss? I like that it has a brush rather than a doe-foot applicator, since that makes precision application easier. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by this product.

on 6/19/2009 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was wondering if any of you girls noticed deeper lip creases after using this? I am not sure if mine are a result of the lip plump because i never noticed i had such deep lines on my lips before...

on 5/23/2009 12:21:00 AM

I find that this lip plumping gloss is very effective within seconds. The tingly sensation is not so pleasant but it goes away pretty fast and leaves you with nice plump lips. I would buy this product again.

on 5/9/2009 1:45:00 AM

I wear this daily because I love how it brings out my lip color, giving them a beautiful flushed look. It's also super glossy and very slightly plumps your lips. I like wearing this more than wearing actual colored lipgloss!

on 4/29/2009 6:57:00 PM

I've tried a few lip plumpers, and I'd have to say this is the best in terms of overall effect. There aren't exactly any miracle workers, at least that I'm aware of. A bit sticky though, I usually put it on before I go out while I'm putting on the rest of my makeup, then I wipe it off with a tissue, then put some vaseline on my lips. just cause I can't handle that super lip-glossy-feel. It does turn your lips a bit pinkish-red too.

on 4/16/2009 12:39:00 AM

I stil am searching for my hg lip plumper because sadly this was not it! I felt the stinging and saw a slight plumping effect, but not much.

on 4/10/2009 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I read the reviews and decided to test this. Went to the mall, applied from a tester (the store opened a brand new one for me because there was no tester!). It stings like M.A.D yep, the edges of my lip were too irritated. Any ways, I left it on and went around the mall to shop and see if it last till end of my shopping trip. IT DID NOT. I def. don't think it does anything except for feels like chilli on your lips. Within 30-35mins the gloss no longer exist, lip edges were still pinkish, no plump effect. Pure waste....

on 4/3/2009 6:18:00 AM

A little definitely goes a long way! After about 5 seconds, it starts to sting and plump up your lips. And it really does sting!! And this can be quite distracting and make you talk funny for a while. My advice would be not to apply it right to the edges of your lips, as if it touches the skin around your lips, it will make that swell too, making a sort of swollen white line, and then it's really obvious that you've used a lip plumper. I just apply it to the middle bit of my lips and I think it looks more natural. In terms of how much it works, I'd say it noticably plumps up your lips and lasts for about an hour. After that, I don't think that it has such a good effect if you reapply cos it seems like your lips have got a bit immune to it or something! Or maybe it just doesn't sting as much. But the first application is definitely noticable, if you're brave enough!

Video Reviews & Tutorials