October 25, 2014 | 1423 users online

Stick - Shiseido - The makeup Stick Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2006 1:16:00 PM More reviews by TsetseFly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually don't wear any foundation and rely on good concealers (Lancome or
Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Concealer) to cover my 1 or 2 acne marks... But now that I'm pregnant- I am breaking out consistently and the red marks don't fade fast enough before another pimple appears. I tried the Chanel Creme foundation and it worked ok but still didn't really make my skin look even... After some research, I bought the Shiseido stick foundation after trying it out at the counter and it made my skin look natural, healthy and perfect!!! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2006 12:24:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

This foundation rocks! I love how it enhances my skin. It goes on like nothing! I love this stuff and I love this site because I really wanted a foundation stick and read reviews here. I go here before i buy anything. This stuff is awesome! I hate that it's 35 bucks though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2006 12:01:00 PM More reviews by azukigirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the product itself. It is slightly thicker than other foundations (liquid and creme) but still goes on very smoothly and doesn't cake up towards the end of the day. I like it for its extra coverage for my freckles. It's easy to apply.
My only complain is that I have a hard time finding match with Shiseido products. I would imagine that being Asian, and Shiseido an Asian brand, I would have a perfect match. But no, it's either too much pink or too yellow. If only they have my shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Nothing else makes my skin look this good! It smoothes on so easily and blends to look like real skin. It has a dewy finish that looks good even on my oily skin. It looks incredibly natural and the shade is great for my pale yellowy skin. I do wear concealer on my blemishes, since the foundation is pretty sheer. It doesn't make my acne-prone skin break out at all- in fact, it seems to improve when I use it. It does make my skin oily, hence the lippy taken off... but I'll gladly blot a couple extra times a day to look like I have natural good skin! I love the slick packaging too. It's great to throw in your bag or travel with. When I was wearing it, my sister said that I looked way better without makeup. Little did she know...
For exercising or really sweaty days, I usually use a foundation meant for long last, but on normal days, this is amazing stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2006 7:31:00 AM More reviews by luvpetal

Luuurve this foundation. It melts like butter and is a dream to blend. I love it even more now that I finally found the correct colour match for my face (I20). Initially I bought O20 and while it was OK, it was a tad too yellow on my fair skin. Love the packaging too, very stylish and convenient. The only con: coverage is only light to medium so it barely conceals my freckles..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2006 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cahoonka

This goes on like butter. I have combo skin and have been evening out the texture by using Patricia Wexler's skin products. Now that I have a smooth canvas, I put this on and it blends flawlessly and leaves a semi matte finish. If I want a dewier look, I put it on with a sponge immediately after I moisturize my face. It's awesome and doubles as a concealer. I put on Christian Dior Flash Radiance on top of this and I'm good to go for the day. My husband noticed my skin looked "dewey" and that was after stepping out of the bathroom with this on. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by celtickitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff applies like a dream, looks very natural on and the coverage is fantastic. Unfortunately, it made my face look unusually shiny and greasy. Very surprising given that my skin is especially dry right now due to the cold weather. I'd recommend this to those with normal or dry skin who prefer a dewy finish. I'm very acne-prone but can't say whether it broke me out or not as I tried it while recovering from a nasty breakout from Lancome Teint Idole Ultra. It has a high amount of shimmer (mica) in it too, so those who react to or break out from mica should pass on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Pieced

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this foundation. I got this when there was a sale in a big department store. I used it for a very long time before it finished. I have oily skin, and I used it around my T-zones even during summer without it feeling all cakey. I loved the fact it had an SPF15 in it. It little, and goes on so easy...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 11:33:00 AM More reviews by catstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this foundation. I have combination skin and have always been afraid of stick foundations because I thought they would be too dry on me and would make my skin look flakey, but this stick foundation is an absolute miracle. It glides on beautifully and gives you a soft natural finish and good coverage. The spf is a great bonus. It's so easy to put on and portable. The packaging is beautiful and the ingredients are top-notch! At $35, I'll repurchase over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2005 8:12:00 PM More reviews by wvbeetlebug

I wore this foundation to the park with my son on a hot and humid Carolina day and it didn't budge. Even after sitting for at least 15 minutes in full sun at 2:30pm. When we went to the bathroom, I checked my face and it was still as flawless as when I put it on that morning. Plus, it actually made me glow, but not that shiny kinda glow that everyone else likes now. O20 was a perfect match for me. I am taking off one lipstick because this does have a fragrance, but it does go away after a while.