April 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Stick - Shiseido - The makeup Stick Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Nothing else makes my skin look this good! It smoothes on so easily and blends to look like real skin. It has a dewy finish that looks good even on my oily skin. It looks incredibly natural and the shade is great for my pale yellowy skin. I do wear concealer on my blemishes, since the foundation is pretty sheer. It doesn't make my acne-prone skin break out at all- in fact, it seems to improve when I use it. It does make my skin oily, hence the lippy taken off... but I'll gladly blot a couple extra times a day to look like I have natural good skin! I love the slick packaging too. It's great to throw in your bag or travel with. When I was wearing it, my sister said that I looked way better without makeup. Little did she know...
For exercising or really sweaty days, I usually use a foundation meant for long last, but on normal days, this is amazing stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2006 7:31:00 AM More reviews by luvpetal

Luuurve this foundation. It melts like butter and is a dream to blend. I love it even more now that I finally found the correct colour match for my face (I20). Initially I bought O20 and while it was OK, it was a tad too yellow on my fair skin. Love the packaging too, very stylish and convenient. The only con: coverage is only light to medium so it barely conceals my freckles..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2006 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cahoonka

This goes on like butter. I have combo skin and have been evening out the texture by using Patricia Wexler's skin products. Now that I have a smooth canvas, I put this on and it blends flawlessly and leaves a semi matte finish. If I want a dewier look, I put it on with a sponge immediately after I moisturize my face. It's awesome and doubles as a concealer. I put on Christian Dior Flash Radiance on top of this and I'm good to go for the day. My husband noticed my skin looked "dewey" and that was after stepping out of the bathroom with this on. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by celtickitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff applies like a dream, looks very natural on and the coverage is fantastic. Unfortunately, it made my face look unusually shiny and greasy. Very surprising given that my skin is especially dry right now due to the cold weather. I'd recommend this to those with normal or dry skin who prefer a dewy finish. I'm very acne-prone but can't say whether it broke me out or not as I tried it while recovering from a nasty breakout from Lancome Teint Idole Ultra. It has a high amount of shimmer (mica) in it too, so those who react to or break out from mica should pass on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Pieced

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this foundation. I got this when there was a sale in a big department store. I used it for a very long time before it finished. I have oily skin, and I used it around my T-zones even during summer without it feeling all cakey. I loved the fact it had an SPF15 in it. It little, and goes on so easy...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 11:33:00 AM More reviews by catstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this foundation. I have combination skin and have always been afraid of stick foundations because I thought they would be too dry on me and would make my skin look flakey, but this stick foundation is an absolute miracle. It glides on beautifully and gives you a soft natural finish and good coverage. The spf is a great bonus. It's so easy to put on and portable. The packaging is beautiful and the ingredients are top-notch! At $35, I'll repurchase over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2005 8:12:00 PM More reviews by wvbeetlebug

I wore this foundation to the park with my son on a hot and humid Carolina day and it didn't budge. Even after sitting for at least 15 minutes in full sun at 2:30pm. When we went to the bathroom, I checked my face and it was still as flawless as when I put it on that morning. Plus, it actually made me glow, but not that shiny kinda glow that everyone else likes now. O20 was a perfect match for me. I am taking off one lipstick because this does have a fragrance, but it does go away after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2005 4:54:00 AM More reviews by naymik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first review! :) I've bought this foudation yesterday. I've normal skin, combination on T-zone. I was searching for a foundation without mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum, patrolatum..) to avoid breakout. This is wonderful!! It contains caolin, that absorbs natural oil and macadamia oil that nourishes your skin slightly. It covers wonderfully giving you a second skin, with a powdery finish. The thing I most like is that it is invisible: my skin seems no made up, naturally flawless!and what a glow!!! This is better than Chanel Teint Compact Universel, b/c doesn't dry and not contains paraffinum liquidum that is the major cause of my breakouts. The packaging is also spectacular! Very portable and handly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 8:50:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful product, my HG to use in conjunction with my Shu Uemura Water Perfect foundation. Very nice satiny finish, does not settle into fine lines or pores or collect around blemishes, and controls oil even around my T-zone all day without fading, flaking, or wearing off. I apply with a flat concealer brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by pbs1022

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally....a color match in a foundation!!!! Over the past year I've tried probably 30 foundations such as MAC, Lancome, Prescriptives, Clinique, Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercer, and many others and none of these could ever match me. B40 in this foundation, MAC NW23/25 for reference, blends into my skin seamlessly!!! Excellent coverage, silky, long lasting. I can blend it with my fingertips in 20 seconds and it is the best!!!!! HG all the way!!! Another beautiful foundation by this company and for $33 it's worth it.