April 19, 2014 | 903 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by luxliving

Ummm..the jury is still out for me on this one. I purchased it from Sephora a couple of months back in a peach/apricot color (don't have the exact name of the color as product is upstairs at the moment). I have a great eyeshadow by Boujois in the same color and after looking through a makeup book..I saw a 'look' that I wanted to try that included an apricot/peachy lipgloss. So I gave it a try...I find the gloss to be a bit goopy honestly. I have natural full lips so the 3D effect only enhanced what I already have..it didn't make them appear any larger...but I guess it 'sexed' them up a little...LOL...at least that is what my husband said. However, it wears off easily...a few sips of water and it's gone..... Save your money on this one...I don't think it's worth it.
I have purchased better glosses. I'm still looking for my HG of glosses......I can't wait to find it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2007 12:47:00 PM More reviews by w0wa

I love this...I have it in Rose Artic but I want more because all their colours are so pretty. It has just the right amount of shine and colour, and the texture isn't sticky at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by katenabi

Kind of goopy, but if you even out with a lip brush, it looks awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 5:11:00 AM More reviews by badlily

I just recieved this gloss a few days ago in shade #3, Rose Idyllic. It's very sheer and adds just a hint of pink shimmer. I enjoy the sheerness because in my opinion it makes the gloss more compatible with different skin tones.
The shine is very glossy, yet it isn't sticky at all.
If you're the type of person that doesn't want half your hair embedded into your lip gloss, this is for you.

I will indeed be purchasing more of this gloss. So many of the colors are appealing. I hope I can control myself.
The price if the gloss is $15 USD at Sephora, but there are smaller "cellphone glosses."
They retail at $9 each and they look like a great way to try different shades without breaking the bank.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Viglen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loooooooove Bourjois lipglosses. Even when I try other brands, I always come back to Bourjois. They have a wide selection of colours, and really do plump up your lips and make them look more kissable!!

In general, I think Bourjois is one of the best cosmetic brands on the market. All their stuff is gorgeous. Excellent quality too. Bourjois makeup is my all time favourite!!!

If you like their lipglosses, you'll love their powder blushes too!! xx

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 2:40:00 PM More reviews by horkusone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to say that this is the only lip gloss I have ever used more than once. Most of them are way too thick and goopy for me and after one use, end up going back to the store or in the garbage. This one is a much lighter consistency and blends perfectly with lip liner. I never get that overly lined or separated look and my lips never feel tacky or sticky.

I use #4 Rose Emblematic and pair it with Sephora's lip pencil #110. The result is a soft and natural look. My lips don't look made up, but just very pretty. I am not one for heavy lip colors so this works fabulously for me. The price was a bit steep but after realizing how great it is, I would definitely buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by ElainePang

Nice selection of colours, but the texture was so thin, it lasted such a short while and wouldn't withstand a few sips on a cup. The pigment was also not intense enough, giving the dreaded look of highlighting every crevice on my lips. After some time, the brush also became detached from the cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sadiesparkle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think the packaging is a bit tacky looking for a 6.95 lipgloss. There are much nicer out there! I love the gloss though - super shiny plastic look, moisturising gloss that doesn't wear off super quick. It had no adverse affects on my sensitive skin and looked great. Good colour range.

The only negative things I have to say are the price is a bit steep for me to buy lots of them and the packaging is a bit shoddy! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by glamazon72288

I own this in #16 Beige Theoric and cannot go a day without it. I have very tan skin but pale lips and this shade of beige is absolutely perfect on me. It has the perfect amount of pigment and shine-my lips look poutier, but not ridiculously shiny. This is the perfect nude lip gloss for girls like me with dark hair and skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 5:56:00 AM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the better glosses out there. I picked up Framboise Magnific 23 at Sephora for homecoming and it looked so pretty! It doesn't feel sticky on my lips at all and stayed on longer then I expected. I like how shiny it makes your lips too. I'm going to have to try some more colors. They're a bit pricey though. The applicator is very nice. Not spongy but more like a brush. Easier to apply :)