April 17, 2014 | 1886 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 6:16:00 PM More reviews by laninadiva

I love Cajun Shrimp! I wanted a beachy, fun for spring, happy color for a pedicure and this is definitely it. Like other reviewers have stated, it is a bright orangey red coral. I don't think I could get away with it on my fingernails but it looks great on my toes. Once sandal/flip flop season hits, I always reach for this polish. It stays on well with base coat, 2 coats, and top coat. It is very easy to apply with OPI's wide brush. I definitely will buy another bottle when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by breakfast_at_tiffanys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cajun Shrimp is a bright coral orange-y red creme from OPI. I like the color, but it doesn't quite suit my PPP skin. I can get away with it on my toes, but it looks bad on my fingers, unfortunately. Other then that I love the color and I love OPI's formula! I took one lippie off just because of the price and the fact that it doesn't look that great on me. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because their are a lot of other colors that suit me better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by onebadassninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this. It's bright, cheery, perfect for spring and summer. I use it on my toes, mainly, because it's quite bright. I love OPI brushes, they are angled perfectly and provide the perfect brush to control application... you will not regret this purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 12:30:00 PM More reviews by paula3boys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color caught my eye when I was getting my hair done in a beauty salon awhile ago. I don't get my nails done or do them myself often, but had to have this color when I saw it. This coral type color looks gorgeous on my NC30 (olive complexion) skin. I like wearing it when I want a pick-me-up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ali723

great color! very bright and happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 9:34:00 PM More reviews by tifflet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to color for summer. I admittedly have a bit of an obsession with coral, and this is my favorite. A little less orange than My Chihuahua Bites, and great on the toes with a tan. As previously stated, if you go for nudes, this may not be for you. But if you are like I am, and have no desire for a nude toenail - go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 10:16:00 PM More reviews by dressagehj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG coral! Love this one... applies nicely, good, even color in 2 coats. Very fun for summer, but I sneak it in during the winter too. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2007 12:56:00 AM More reviews by doublee1990

I love this nail polish for the summer! The coral shade looks great on my tan skin, but it seems to be an universal shade that would flatter all skin tones. I love how the color comes out even and glossy. Such an unfortunate name for such a lovely color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I love this orangey color, but it peels from my nails within a couple days, no matter what bases and top coats I use, or if I use it alone.

Edit: I've been using thinner layers with it and that seems to help some with the peeling. I've also been getting a lot of compliments for it, so i've raised my rating to a 5. It's pretty awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by RussianWithRedNails

What a gorgeous summer color! I just painted my nails a few mins. ago for the last weekend of summer, labor day. Even though it's an orange-based red, it looks good on my fair skin. I love this color!