April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by normy_normz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of those few products I will not live without and can not substitute for another! I wear alot of eye makeup day to day (several layers of waterprooof mascara, liquid eyeliner and a fair amount of eyeshadow) and I have to say this is the first remover I have found where I dont have to 'tug' at the eye area to remove make-up (which is a definite plus as we all know the excess tugging can cause wrinkles!) I am also impressed as it is the first eye makeup remover I have used that doesnt sting or burn if it get into the eye area. Add to the fact that this is oil-free and I have acne prone skin sensitive to ecxema breakouts truly makes this a slam dunk of a product!

For reference I have tried eye makeup removers from Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Dior and the Body Shop and this is by far the most superior (and at a third of the price of some of the others!)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a gentle eye makeup remover but it doesn't remove all of my mascara. I use either Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara which isn't waterproof and this still doesn't remove it all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by jmonacruz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just started using this product. So to be fair, I gave this product a rating of three for the time being...I wanted to list the ingredients though: water/EAU, Trisiloxane, Isohexadecane, cyclpentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, heylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcholol, midazolidyl Urea, Polyquaternium-78, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Cetyl Triethylmonium dimethicone Peg-8 Succinate

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by 06purple18

This is the absolute BEST eye makeup remover I have ever found. Yes, it cost a bit more than some, but it's my eyes and I'm willing to pay a bit more for a safe effective product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I seem to be in the minority here but I am sick of ruining my white towels by all the mascara that this remover does not get rid of. Also it leaves a nasty oily film on my face. I have to wash extra to get the film off. I guess I will be going back to my L'oreal make up remover, even the Garnier moist wipes I used on a recent vacation worked much better than this. And they didn't leave my face super slimy like this product does. The biphase ones just don't do it for me. The only one I like is Chanel and at this point its a little out of the budget. Not going to give this a second try, sorry to be a downer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

I totally agree that this stuff is better than the one from Lancome! But Mary Kay should educate their SA`s. I went to a MK party in Norway, and the SA said: This may be a bit more expencive than the makeup remover you would buy in the supermarket. But if you put water on the cotton-pad before adding this product, it is not that expensive! Hello: If you do that, this makeup remover becomes just average or less! I was absolutely in shock of the SA`s level (she also stated that in mineral foundation--> the shade Beige suits every skintone/complection). Wow!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by scootipooti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eye makeup remover. I am able to quickly and gently remove all traces of makeup, even waterproof products. I put a generous amount on a cotton round, gently sweep downward to remove my makeup, then use my hand to rinse away residue with cool water. I pat my eye dry and move to the next eye! I've used this product for years and will continue to do so. (as long as MK doesn't discontinue!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye makeup remover and I've tried a lot. Before I tried this one I loved the Lancome's Bifacil one but the Mary Kay one is even better! Its sooo much cheaper and you get more product, it's super gentle (doesnt sting my sensitive skin) removes all my eyeliner and shadow with one swipe. I do have to wiggle a little to get my mascara off but I use a lot of waterproof mascara =) and also a big plus it doesnt make my contacts blurry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ktb926

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE that when I use it makes my face feel so soft! It is also oil free, which is really important for those of us with acne. It doesn't burn or hurt my eyes in any way. However, it doesn't remove foundation or layers of make up that well, but it is only eye make up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Djadzia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hands down my favorite remover! And I have tried a lot, including Lancome. I love that's oil free, fragrance free, doesn't sting, and removes everything like a charm, without the high end price tag! I love that it has a rubber stopper on it with the hole in it for not only better control and less mess of the product, but if I happen to tip it over, which happens more often than not, it doesn't go everywhere. Love it, and highly recommend!