July 28, 2014 | 1613 users online

Concealers - Bare Escentuals - Well Rested

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2008 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ciaobellamela

I love this product. My old roomie bought it a while back but I was never interested in it but I recently got it in the 'Get Started Complexion Enhancers' kit. I really like the white under the eye look & this definitely achieves that. You don't need too much because if you use too much it could get too white. I really didn't realize how well it worked until I went out with some friends and when I saw all the pictures we took I really liked the way my make up looked and it was mostly in my eyes. I definitely recommend this product and a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Courtloux128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

People with deeper skin tones may not find this a very good match but for my very fair skin it's been great! The yellow tone really helps conceil my dark circles and it blends great and stays in place for hours. It would be nice if they came out with a shade for darker skin tones though so everyone could use it. That would be my only complaint.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a kit and had it for a long time before I actually tried it. I used it as an eyeshadow. It is really too light for me. For reference, I used MAC Mineralize in Medium Plus. I could not imagine using this under the eye, I think on me it would look scary and just wrong. It might be a good highlighter for some people but it just doesn't work for me. I expected it to just even out the eyelid and brighten, but the color kind of clashes with my skin. They should make a darker version of Well Rested, because obviously this shade doesn't work for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 5:24:00 AM More reviews by Japanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great redness-reducing concealer for acne scars! I only used it for my eyes at first, and liked it as a base for my lids, and for reducing darkness under my eyes (had to be careful not to over-apply & cake up the creases, though). Then one day in acne-desperation I gave it a go on my cheeks and chin and found that it really reduced the appearance of my scarring! I used it under foundation to reduce redness, then over foundation again, when I'd mix with a small amount of foundation & apply with my concealer brush to really give good coverage. As my skin's getting better, I now use a lighter brush as I don't need so much coverage anymore.
I could take this or leave it as an eye shadow / under eye brightener, but LOVE it as a concealer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Clare_3108

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one product I will not be without, used as an all over colour wash it really brightens my eyes but, the main reason for using this is as a concealer. I really thought it would be too pale but, its perfect for my skintone, it covers and redness and I also use it along the sides of my nose to elongate, love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by marysusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect for a natural eye look. Covers any redness on eyelids, looks smooth without any dryness. Very silky powder that does not settle into fine lines and lasts a long time. this shade is perfect for anyone fair - fair/medium with a warm skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Glitterachi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, its exactly what ive been looking for. after a while i get tired of applying liquid or cream concealers under my eye. I use this stuff with my MAC 227 brush under my eye and it looks great. i use it even on the days i dont have dark circles under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by teebeehhs

well-rested does the job when i've gotten 0 sleep. i use it as a base for eyeshadow sometimes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by TKLOPS2

I love this product. It great for when I have had a late night before and I have those dark circles around my eyes. I blend it under my eye area like concealer and in the corner of my eyes and never once has anyone said that I look tired. Its usually when I don't use it that I get that type of comment.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got Well Rested in a kit and tried it out the way they tell you to. I thought it was pretty good at first, but I realized that after a few hours I felt it settled into lines under and around my eyes that I never even knew I had! I stopped using it and discovered the eye cream/concealer that I use now. But then one day I did some experimenting and found out that if you mix a little bit of Well Rested in a lid with a pump of Prime Time then its a nice creamy consistancy and glides on eyelids and undereye very nice. Covers undereye circles pretty well. It doesnt settle the way it does when you use it just as a powder. But I stopped doing this because I was going through my Prime Time too quickly! So I no longer use this product on my eyes. I probably wouldnt re-purchase.