September 22, 2014 | 1764 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Jimeezgirl

I have been using this moisturizer for over a year now. It absorbs quickly and doesn't clog my pores and make me breakout. It is a little hard to come by though, unless you like pushy sales reps. I order it off of Ebay instead of from the sales reps. I gave it a 2 for packaging because the top can get gross because the moisturizer will come outif it isn't properly closed. Overal, I this is my HG moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2003 6:02:00 PM More reviews by bluepisces

This is the worst moisturizer I have ever tried! I decided to order a bottle because my MK rep was raving about it and it is horrible if you wear foundation! I couldnt even get my makeup on evenly because the moisturizer kept making those nasty little rubbie things that you cant get off your face without washing it and starting over again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2003 6:41:00 AM More reviews by s1p1i2c5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good, light moisturizer. My skin does absorb it quickly. I like it for those days when I know I'm gonna be outside all day and my oil will be kicked into high gear, but I don't wanna go w/out moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2003 1:18:00 AM More reviews by jolyn669

Cleanser and moisturizer, the cleanser is three products wrapped up in one. It deep cleans without drying out your skin and exfoliates and freshesns. The moisturizer softens and absorbs the excess oils. Its perfect for blemish-prone skin. www.marykay.com/Jonna.Gabbard

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2003 10:56:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally broke down and tried it because I love using the matching cleanser. First off, this bottle is huge for the amount I need to use on my face so I expect it to last awhile. Second, it is VERY lightweight. I find it will be good to use this summer but probably not during the colder months when my skin dries out. This seems to be a good basic summer-time moisturizer that I can pair up with an oil mattifier. This also has a hint of the signature Velocity scent.(I have normal to combo type skin)Overall - I like it but will probably experiment with other moisturizers in the future.!.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2003 1:40:00 AM More reviews by VHS04

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is really lightweight, and it smells great. The problem is it didn't moisturize my face at all. I wouldn't buy it again because of that fact.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by pink_cutie

Nothing special about this moisturize, It was very light weight, and had a nice scent. I prefer moisturizers that aren't scented, because of my sensitve skin, but I would use it in the day time for fresh smelling cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is great! moderate priced, a large tube! this is the only moisturizer that works for me. i am oily, dry and very sensitive. i was pleasantly surprised that something scented dindnt make my face break out!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2003 8:47:00 AM More reviews by suggarrei

I am in the minority here, I know. I couldn't get past the heavy scent on this one. It smells good, but I just don't think that fragrance should be in a moisturizer..it can only lead to problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2002 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Nikkele18

This is my absolute favorite moisturizer! I use it religiously =) I have sensitive and slightly dry skin in some areas and tend to breakout easily to facial products. But this, the moment I tried it I was hooked! The right amount of moisture and a GREAT scent to go with it. I highly reccomend it. And the cleanser too!