Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

3.5

INGREDIENTS: Kaolin, Silica, Zinc Laurate, Polydecene, Magnesium, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Also Contain: Mica, Bismouth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, and Ultramarines......... (Jan 2010 )......... Ingredient list: Talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, lauroyl lysine, phenyl trimethicone, zinc stearate, dimethicone, calcium silicate, silica, hydroxyapatite, isostearol neopentanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, mica, iron oxides.

on 11/28/2010 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin and absolutly love this product! i've been using it for over a year now and i can't live without it. It's the one product i always carry with me. alot of people have been complaing about it looking slightly orangy, but as i'm very pale, i've always used the colourless shade 'invisable matte' and so i never have this problem. it's brilliant for setting my foundation but even if i don't have time to do my makeup in the morning i add a bit of this over my bare skin to help keep my oil at bay. I strongly recommend this powder to anyone with oily or very oily skin, it's amazing!

on 11/13/2010 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Bought this in the 'Invisible Matte' color. I have a hard time finding powder colors that work with my neutral skin tone. I would recommend buying this shade if you have a hard time finding colors that work. It blended in very well and stayed put for a long time. Didn't have to worry about shine all day!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product didn't work for me, I had to keep reapplying.

on 9/30/2010 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another great product from Clinique. This keeps me shine free and gives me some color. I am NC 30. I use Even Better in Vanila and this powder in Honey. I wanted a shade that is darker so I can create that bronzed look and BINGO! This did it for me. I am super oily and this powder really affects the duration of my foundation. The end result is that my skin looks flawless the whole day-

on 8/21/2010 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this powder as my foundation for more than a year now, every single day and I can't complain because its simply brilliant. I need quite sheer coverage and a natural finish and this does exactly these things. It lasted me about 6 months and then I had to repurchase. I love that its exactly my shade. I have it in stay honey and this is perfect for asian skin tones or tanned skin tones. Its mattifying and keeps any little shine of mine at bay :) The thing I love the most about this product is the non chemical like smell. I'm not saying its perfumed. It also has yet to break me out which is why I have been using it sooo long. I have even tried setting my tinted moisturiser with it and it adds a nice set finish without being heavy and cakey looking. All in all a great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This would be a great powder, if it didnt turn your skin oompaloompa orange within 10 minutes of putting it on. It has a nice texture, and the compact is nice, but as with all Clinique foundation and powder, you get that orange mask like look on your face. They really need to make their products more "true to skin tones".

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The sales people at the counter recommended this to me for oily skin and said it would look natural and smooth out my complexion so after they applied it on me I liked it and bought it. Big mistake. I wore it the next week and I kept getting comments from my friends about what was wrong with my skin. It would come off of random parts of my face and look dark orange and streakier on others.This has never happened with any other powder no matter how cheap it was. It was embarrassing and I will never repurchase.

on 7/27/2010 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried three different shades, all which didn't work for my skin color (Asian w/yellow-peach undertones). On top of that, it didn't keep me matte at all. The color choices were the biggest problem for me though. But it's a good price for powder, so if it works for you, more power to you.

on 7/26/2010 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my daily face powder. I have the shade in "stay cream" and it matches my skin perfectly. My skin is light/medium with yellow undertones. I have never had any break outs with this and it is a mattifying powder. It works great on my oily and sensitive skin and it goes on like silk. I also use it to touch up during the day. It is my favorite face powder.

on 7/23/2010 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am using Stay Neutral and usually on my Tzones area. It does helps to control the oil for a while, but after few hours, I need to touch up again with it. I am also using Clinique superfit foundation, hence it goes very well with this compact powder. Overall, it doesn't give me any breakouts unlike some other brands.