Philosophy Senorita Margarita 3-in-1

3.9

on 3/3/2005 5:27:00 PM

This is tarty and sweet and smells delicious, I don't like it for everyday though but I'll use it when I need a "WAKE-ME-UP!" this is good stuff!

on 2/15/2005 4:36:00 PM

This is only my second 3-in-1 purchase but it makes me want to try more. It really smells like a big pitcher of icy margaritas! How DO they do that? I get lots of lather with a puff and my skin doesn't feel dry afterward, though I always use lotion so it's not really an issue. Can't speak to the hair aspect of it because I haven't tried it as shampoo yet.

on 2/7/2005 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I received a Senorita Margarita set for Christmas. I smelled the scent in the bottle (it also comes with a scrub)and it smelled like lime and since I like citrus scents I decided to give it a try. I have used this 3 or 4 times but am just not impressed with it. The shower gel gives nice lather but I don't find this strongly scented at all. My bathroom doesn't even end up smelling like this. I will probably end up passing this on to my niece who loves scented shower gels. I like scented shower gels too but prefer to pick out the scents myself. I like a scent to linger and if it is in a set I would rather have a shower gel with a moisturizing lotion and not smell like an alcoholic drink. I would not purchase this.

on 2/1/2005 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. It smells just like a margarita!!! Great scent for summer!!!

on 1/21/2005 11:05:00 AM

I got this in a goodie package from my frien'ds wedding in Mexico last month and thought it was a really cute idea. I've used it as a body wash only, and find it to be a nice summery scent but not out of the ordinary in terms of moisturizing. I am weary to use it as a shampoo, because it seems like it would be really drying. I won't repurchase, but will enjoy it while it lasts!

on 12/31/2004 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

yuck, can't stand that smell

Smell so good and zesty. A Real pick me up.

on 12/22/2004 9:29:00 PM

Smells delicious and lathers well. Wouldn't use this (or any 3-in-1) as a shampoo or conditioner, though.A hint: Get this is the Cocktail Party set. 16 ounces is way too much product and you'll get sick of it by the time you reach the end of the bottle. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I adore this amazing scent! Some Philosophy 3 in 1s are completely awful, but I am in love with the smell and texture and the clean feeling I get after washing with it!!

on 9/19/2004 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ack! Another one I want to drink straight from the bottle, I use this on the days that I really want a drink but I'm going to work so I can't have a drink, it's a decent substitute, and it smells exactly like a lime margarita... mmmmmm goood!! These are great as shower gels (the scents are NOT long lasting, once you are out of the shower you can't smell it any more but hey they are fun!!) and they absolutely suck as shampoo and conditioner.