Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion

Water, Alcohol Denat., Isoceteth-20, Vinyl Caprolactam/Vp/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Biotin, Cysteine, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum) .

on 3/16/2005 2:42:00 PM

Great way for fine hair to make the ends flip in or out without weighing hair down. My hair is colortreated and very fine, but the lotion works well. Smell is so-so.

on 1/21/2005 3:11:00 PM

I bought this on a whim after seeing Julia Stiles on the cover of Cosmo in '04 and reading that they used styling lotion to give her bed head. This did NOT give me bed head. It smelled good, but I wasn't happy with the way it made my hair feel.

on 12/20/2004 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have yet to try a Bumble and Bumble product I don't like and this one is no exception. With the syling lotion my shoulder length, color treated, fine (but lots of it) hair has great body and moderate shine. I also find that I have less frizz when I use it. I was using Aveda's Damage Control spray that gave no body but great shine and am happy I switched to Bb. I have received tons of compliments on my hair since using the Styling Lotion. It's a pretty big bottle and after using it for a week I can't see a whole lot of product missing. I will repurchase when I run out.

on 9/8/2004 3:32:00 AM

So this creme is just so expensive. All the B&B products i have are by far the most expensive hair products i own. But after complaining about the price, i must admit that I am somewhat of a B&B junkie. But hey, there's a reason for that. I seriously think they make the best hair products, especially with the curl conscious line.

Although i do like this stuff, it is like john frieda's beach spray, so i use that instead simply because it is 1/4 the price of this and does the same thing.

on 9/4/2004 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this more when I wear my hair curly. It leaves my hair soft & yet still controls the frizziness. It also protects my hair from the heat when I actually do blowdry or flat iron my hair! I have repurchased this many times!

on 8/19/2004 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is AMAZING. It smells SO incredibly good, & i could spray tons of it & it would never get too heavy or strong, & it has a nice, subtle effect on my hair, making it much softer & shinier. Definetly not for major styling, though, it just sort of adds a nice finish.

on 6/2/2004 8:24:00 AM

This stuff IS great for styling and especially if you have normal to fine hair. The styling creme is way too heavy and even with the lotion, I would say only use from ears-down if you have super fine hair.

on 4/28/2004 2:04:00 PM

This is the hair product I keep coming back to, time and time again. I stray, and then I proceed to smack myself in the head and say "Why the hell did I try this new crap?" My fine, split-ended, below shoulder length hair needs this stuff before I blow it dry. I have tried so much other stuff out there it's riduculous, both high and low end. This stuff is the best. I usually add a little Tigi Sexed Up Body Building Spray on my roots, then saturate my whole head with this stuff, and my blowouts look great.

on 4/16/2004 11:58:00 AM

I really like this product. I spray it on when my hair is damp, and blow dry. Keeps my fine hair smooth without weighing it down.

on 4/15/2004 12:14:00 PM

This is the best hair product that I have tried from Bumble and Bumble. I have fine hair, and my main goals are to keep it shiny and untangled. This does the job. I use the Gentle Shampoo and follow with this spray instead of conditioner and my hair stays shiny, untangled, and is not weighed down. I love it!

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products