July 24, 2014 | 1683 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2004 11:48:00 AM More reviews by cmarkle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have yet to try a Bumble and Bumble product I don't like and this one is no exception. With the syling lotion my shoulder length, color treated, fine (but lots of it) hair has great body and moderate shine. I also find that I have less frizz when I use it. I was using Aveda's Damage Control spray that gave no body but great shine and am happy I switched to Bb. I have received tons of compliments on my hair since using the Styling Lotion. It's a pretty big bottle and after using it for a week I can't see a whole lot of product missing. I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2004 3:32:00 AM More reviews by word2bird

So this creme is just so expensive. All the B&B products i have are by far the most expensive hair products i own. But after complaining about the price, i must admit that I am somewhat of a B&B junkie. But hey, there's a reason for that. I seriously think they make the best hair products, especially with the curl conscious line.

Although i do like this stuff, it is like john frieda's beach spray, so i use that instead simply because it is 1/4 the price of this and does the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by LVHunnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this more when I wear my hair curly. It leaves my hair soft & yet still controls the frizziness. It also protects my hair from the heat when I actually do blowdry or flat iron my hair! I have repurchased this many times!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Vanilla85

This stuff is AMAZING. It smells SO incredibly good, & i could spray tons of it & it would never get too heavy or strong, & it has a nice, subtle effect on my hair, making it much softer & shinier. Definetly not for major styling, though, it just sort of adds a nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2004 8:24:00 AM More reviews by shrixer78

This stuff IS great for styling and especially if you have normal to fine hair. The styling creme is way too heavy and even with the lotion, I would say only use from ears-down if you have super fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ozfan

This is the hair product I keep coming back to, time and time again. I stray, and then I proceed to smack myself in the head and say "Why the hell did I try this new crap?" My fine, split-ended, below shoulder length hair needs this stuff before I blow it dry. I have tried so much other stuff out there it's riduculous, both high and low end. This stuff is the best. I usually add a little Tigi Sexed Up Body Building Spray on my roots, then saturate my whole head with this stuff, and my blowouts look great.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2004 11:58:00 AM More reviews by ttkk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. I spray it on when my hair is damp, and blow dry. Keeps my fine hair smooth without weighing it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2004 12:14:00 PM More reviews by clr711

This is the best hair product that I have tried from Bumble and Bumble. I have fine hair, and my main goals are to keep it shiny and untangled. This does the job. I use the Gentle Shampoo and follow with this spray instead of conditioner and my hair stays shiny, untangled, and is not weighed down. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by playsomevinyl

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this styling lotion really helps to protect my hair from all the heat abuse. i flat iron and use a curling iron on a regular basis and this is a definite hair-saver!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2004 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

This is very similar to the thickening spray, but is a lighter version. This is a great product to use to when your hair is wet. The results? Your hair style lasts longer and just gives it that extra oomph.