July 24, 2014 | 1784 users online

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] squalane [] peg-8 [] ethylhexyl palmitate []
caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride [] butylene glycol []
dimethicone [] glycerin [] methyl gluceth-20 [] peg-100 stearate [] cetyl
alcohol [] pentylene glycol [] glyceryl stearate [] jojoba esters []
camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf water [] aspalathus linearis (red tea)
leaf extract [] camellia sinensis (yellow tea) leaf water [] polygonum
cuspidatum root extract [] sea whip extract [] triticum vulgare (wheat)
germ extract [] hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge [] artemia
extract [] coffea robusta seed extract [] rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary)
extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] betula alba (birch) bark extract
glyceryl polymethacrylate [] hydrogenated polyisobutene [] polyethylene []
hydrogenated vegetable oil [] polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer [] potassium
sulfate [] steareth-20 [] lecithin [] carbomer [] tromethamine [] disodium
edta [] sodium dehydroacetate [] phenoxyethanol [] methylparaben []
propylparaben [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 9:55:00 AM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this free from Allure magazine and I love it. After using 2x day for a couple of weeks my awful undereye circle have faded dramatically. This stuff is pretty expensive, but you use so little at a time a jar will last a long time. Worth it to brighten eye area. EDIT: it gave me millia i cant get rid of. threw it away.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2007 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Kiliki30

Got this as a sample. I apply it in the evenings after my shower. It has a nice creamy texture to it. However, by bedtime my eye area is dry again and doesn't even feel like it was moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 2:32:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eye cream! I have very sensitive eyes and can only use Clinique eye creams without having a reaction. I started using All About Eyes years ago, and bumped up to the rich formula when it came out. I needed more moisture and the salesperson suggested this. I am very impressed! It really moisturizes and plumps up my little crinkly lines. No reaction and my skin has not been irritated. The only thing I would change is that it came in a tube. It's great under my concealer in the morning and I apply it extra thick at night. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 3:49:00 AM More reviews by bobsy

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros: Fragrance free, non-irritating. It may be suitable for skin-types that aren't prone to dryness.
Cons: It pills terribly and leaves white flakey bits of product under my eyes. It did not visibly benefit my skin in any way. It's not that hydrating or rich for a product that has the word 'intensive' in the title. I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by nellamc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty good eye cream. Doesn't seem to repair, but it provides a good amount of moisture and did not irritate my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 4:32:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

I got a sample of this eye cream along with Repairwear day and a Clinique toiletries bag with my purchase.I haven't tried anything from the Repairwear line so i was keen to try it.This really moisturises my under eye area and seems to lighten my dark circles.(My dark circles are hereditary!Curses!!!)]
Overall,i love this one and i m probably going to get a jar.Im just curious of the ingredient ''Muru Muru Butter'' in this cream.Haha.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2007 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i bought this last christmas time as more of a preventitive than a treatment (i do have the beginnings of a few very fine lines right under my lower lashline) but only started using it regularly a few months ago. well, i've given it atleast 3 months, and although it's a terrific moisturizer and works well under makeup, i haven't seen any reduction in lines or ANY fading of dark circles, and i have very dark hereditary circles. it makes me feel so left out to read it's helped others with this, my biggest beauty problem! definitely not me. not a bad product, but nothing more than a glorified moisturizer imo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 2:25:00 AM More reviews by angelyshis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very dark circles and it is one of my main beauty struggles. I just started using this product and already notice a difference in my dark circles. Kudos to Clinique!
*UPDATE 8/9/07*
After using this product religiously for 2 weeks I noticed that my little lines under my eyes are getting much worse and some new ones have quickly sprung up. I discontinued use and the lines have softened. Changed my rating to 1 lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2007 10:46:00 PM More reviews by reallyrosie84

I'm 23 now and starting to notice tiny fine lines underneath my eyes. I've never had problems with bags but I have terribly dark circles (hereditary) I've tried many eye creams, and even the new rich creme from clinique, but I keep on returning to the repairwear. I might not truly need the collagen and all the extras it has yet, but I will later. I put this on right before I put on makeup in the morning and right after I take it off at night. It instantly plumps & brightens my eyes. I also have actually seen a reduction in the darkness of my circles (I've tried Hylexin & it didn't help at all after 3 months) I've noticed others have mentioned a tingling sensation but I never have and I have pretty sensitive skin. Also, I love the texture! Its very creamy but not oily- almost all of the other eye creams are very oily- even the gels feel like that. This just feels like a thicker moisturizer. I love it & recommend it for all ages.