LUSH Sea Vegetable Soap

3.4

on 12/6/2002 3:14:00 AM

sea vegetable isnt one of my faves from lush. the smell is nice and vegetal/oceanic, but it fades a bit after time, which is not a problem with most other lush soaps. i had a problem getting the soap to lather at all.
its translucent blue-green with seaweed bits and sea salt on top. the salty side can be used to exfoliate with gentle results. continued >>

on 11/23/2002 1:24:00 PM

This has to be the best smelling LUSH soap that I have tried, but like all the others, this does not last very long and I trashed it. Not very impressed :(

on 7/3/2002 2:17:00 AM

A really refreshing soap (lime and lavendar) with real sea salt embedded in the top. It's also a pretty blue. I would like this much more if the scent had some staying power, as it is I get out of the shower and it's gone before I'm dried off.

on 12/23/2001 1:50:00 PM

Love this soap, it's my very favourite Lush product. Great bubbles and wonderful scent. I have purchased this over and over again!

on 10/6/2001 11:47:00 PM

If you ever love soap and the scent of the fresh sea, this is for you. I'm not sure how to explain the scent completely but citrus marine comes to mind. It's fresh, and quite rejuvenating to use in the morning. I'm quite peppy afterwards (must be the essence of lime)! I get a lot of use out of this... lots of suds and scrub! (it's a bit exfoliating which i love!) I highly recommend this!