September 19, 2014 | 1930 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Sea Vegetable Soap

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2002 1:24:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has to be the best smelling LUSH soap that I have tried, but like all the others, this does not last very long and I trashed it. Not very impressed :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 2:17:00 AM More reviews by AnnetteL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A really refreshing soap (lime and lavendar) with real sea salt embedded in the top. It's also a pretty blue. I would like this much more if the scent had some staying power, as it is I get out of the shower and it's gone before I'm dried off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2001 1:50:00 PM More reviews by barneysue

Love this soap, it's my very favourite Lush product. Great bubbles and wonderful scent. I have purchased this over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2001 11:47:00 PM More reviews by blyss

If you ever love soap and the scent of the fresh sea, this is for you. I'm not sure how to explain the scent completely but citrus marine comes to mind. It's fresh, and quite rejuvenating to use in the morning. I'm quite peppy afterwards (must be the essence of lime)! I get a lot of use out of this... lots of suds and scrub! (it's a bit exfoliating which i love!) I highly recommend this!