November 26, 2014 | 1331 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by frazycynthia

This blush is a mauvy coral pink with a golden shimmery undertone. I love it! I'm fairly light skinned (NC25-NC30) and this blush works so well for me as do most colors. The blush is versatile, it works well for a lot of skin colors. And it's cheaper than Coralista which is very similar! I would totally buy this again and recommend others to purchase it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by marysparkles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my very first blush and I love it! It's very pigmented, so you don't have to cake on a whole bunch. It's a very nutural color. I thought it was going to be a darker, harsh blush, but it's really not. I'm more of a tan girl, so this suites me very well. It's also has shimmer in it but you won't look like you have chunks of glitter on your face, like Edward Cullen! :) overall, it gives you a very beautiful and nutural look. I would repurchase it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by nhoughton00

My Evening Blusher!! As im quite pale i love this for a more dramatic look in the evening, great to brighten up dull and tired looking skin as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by LizzieLiz

This is a beautiful peach blush! I think I like it a little better than my Coralista since it has a slightly deeper tone which means I need less product to get the look I want. I am wearing it today with golden eyes and Apricot lipgloss and it just completes the whole look.
It is quite pigmented, especially for what is called a SheerTone. I usually go for these blushes since I am so heavy-handed with all makeup and especially blush, and I usually achieve the look I am going for but then layer on so much more than I need! I think Pink Swoon is a SheerTone blush as well, and I love it because it is hard to over-apply. The only blush I own where I don't have this problem is Well Dressed, and that's because it barely shows up on me it's so light (I'm NW 20 but it still doesn't show up that easily on me...).
Anyway, it is far more pigmented than my NARS Orgasm, which I think it really compares to. It is slightly peachier than Orgasm, but on my face they pretty much look the same. And I get more product for the price and less shimmer.
A staple in my makeup kit and I will continue to replace it as I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by sophaloph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this colour everyday on my NC43 skin! brightens up my face in an instant! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this coral-peachy color on my NC30 skin ! perfect for spring ! love the shimmer :) would re-purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by prinzcess_ayu

OMG, i thought this blush is way to intense for my skin but it came out very pretty and sheer. love it soooooo much!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Riverso

I fell in love with this blush when I swatched it at the MAC counter. My first thought was that it was very close to NARS Orgasm blush. It is very similar, but this blush has deeper tone to it, and has a hint of reddish undertones. It looks lovely, and it has a nice golden shimmer to it. On the cheeks it looks fab. The only thing is that I noticed it fades a little bit by the end of the day. But I like this blush. By the way, again like Springsheen in the pan it looks misleadingly dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for the perfect peachy coral blush for Spring/Summer and I finally found it with this. It has slight shimmer without being to sparkly or flat and the color is lovely. It really accents a tan or bronzed skin tone. I definitely recommend and would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Naturalchick27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap. When I first tried it on, all I saw was shimmer. But with a heavier application, I got a gorgeous mid-tone pink with pearly sheen to it. Perfect as an everyday color and looks awesome mixed with Peachtwist which tends to be too dark on me. For reference I am NC42.