Shiseido Facial Cotton

4.7

on 5/11/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Overall, great cotton. It soaks up less of the product so more of the product goes on your face. It's incredibly soft. I cut mine in half and use it with Shiseido's White Lucent Brightening Toning Lotion. I think it's a bit expensive for cotton ($9.50 USD). I would like to see this in a more practical container as the package I purchased needs to be cut open, but cannot be resealed. Since it is on the pricey side for cotton, I use this only with toner and nothing else. When I run out, I would definitely purchase again.

on 4/4/2011 9:01:00 AM

These are great! Although far too pricey to use on anything other than your face.

on 3/30/2011 4:24:00 PM

Since I use oil makeup remover I don't need to use a wipe unless it's just for the eye area and I'm traveling which is at least 2 times per year. During those weeks I use this. Because I don't use it that often I find it to be a good buy; soft, durable enough for one use, and did I mention soft? While some don't like it, I love it. I'm weird that way : )

on 3/10/2011 9:41:00 AM

Ok.... I was at the Shiseido counter to buy the new sunscreen ( which I have already written a rave review) and had to try these because I had read the great reviews... I couldn't believe I was spending 10 bucks for cotton pads... well, I will be spending 10 bucks for cotton pads from now on because these are so worth the money. I had always used drugstore cheapo pads and never realized that I was scratching my skin with those things... Not with these... these are great ..Let me add my glowing review to the ones before me here. . they are now my HG cotton pad and I can't recommend highly enough.

on 2/26/2011 8:06:00 PM

I love these too. I bought them once on sale and then refused to buy them after because of the price. But the packaging (at least here in Canada) is sooooo nice, I bought them again (full price). Totally worth it, I'll always use these to clean my face.

on 2/17/2011 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'll have to admit that I suffered through a bit of buyer's remorse when I first bought this, if only because I've never paid that much for a pack of cotton pads. Shiseido's facial cotton definitely feels smoother than generic ones, but I didn't think it necessarily blew them out of the water (at first).
However, I became a believer when I first used it to remove eye makeup. It is the softest, most comfortable thing ever, and my eyes are pretty sensitive. If only for that I could really say that I would buy this product again.
As most reviewers before me, the price starts to look not that bad when I just use half of each pad, which essentially doubles the amount of the package. I think this and the quality of the product make up for the initial investment since it's going to last a long time. To stretch it out more, I just use them on my face, and use the generic cotton products for other stuff such as using toner on the decolletage, removing nail polish, etc.

on 2/9/2011 8:38:00 PM

love it.

on 1/27/2011 3:47:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I have tried all of the drugstore brands available here in Canada, and nothing compares to these. They hold product nicely without absorbing too much, and are really fine, nice, soft cotton.

Despite what others have said, I find these to be *way* cheaper than all other options. Firstly, I tear each pad in half, and secondly, if I were to purchase the same volume of product in any other brand, I'd be buying multiple packages for $10 or more.

I will definitely keep buying!

on 1/6/2011 2:02:00 PM

Best facial cotton ever for toner application! Loved it and hope it could be less expensive...

on 11/12/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you're skeptical and think all cotton pads are made the same, give these a chance. They're amazing fluffy white clouds! A thousand times more gentle than any others I've used (including The Body Shop, Yves Rocher, Quo and random drugstore brands). Strong, don't pull apart. They're totally worth the extra cost, I will be switching to these permanently.

Popular Face Skincare Products