April 21, 2014 | 1027 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by borntobepurple

Love this one . Love the name ..Love the color. Love it on me .
Love everything about sheertone shimmer dollymix blush. Lil loud color, But its gorgeous pink. I love with lil dab on my cheeks it changes my face completely. I am in love with this one . Do try how it works on your skin.I am indian... with my skin it looks great.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a nice dip on this blush, it gets the most love from my palette. I have an NW25 complexion and it just hits the right amount of pink with shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by possebendy

I went to the MAC store yesterday looking to buy pink blush. Doing some research online I was first set on buying Pink Swoon because of all the rave reviews. When I got to the store the MA tried Dollymix on me and said it looked really nice. I was a little hesitant to buy it cuz it came out pretty dark but I did so anyways. When I got home I kept debating on whether or not to exchange it for another color but I'm glad I didn't. Last night I tested it out again but this time instead of using a full blush brush I used Crown Brush C404 sm duo face brush to apply Dollymix and it came out nice a light, and was super blendable. It adds a nice flush of color especially in the summer time when I'm a little more tanned. I'll buy this product again if I ever run out, their blush pans seem to last forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

Easily buildable and highly blendable. The pink looks incredibly intimidating in the pan but goes on a very gorgeous and wearable shade of bright pink. I use this color almost every day and it goes with just about any look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by DeeVine1217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another one of the universally flattering blushes by MAC. It's a nice bright pink (think more on the magenta side of things) that gives cheeks a nice rosey color. It's especially flattering on medium-dark skintones but looks great applied light handedly on fair skin too! Great pigmentation, texture, and just a bit of shimmer that isn't noticeable on the cheek. If you don't have Dollymix yet, go sample this now!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by LondonInMyStyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a great colour, don't need much product for it to show, makes me look healthy and awake, love this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Brownye20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I got this blush base on the hype n how pretty it looked in the pan. At first this blush was just "ok" to me, nothing special and i hardly reach for it. I wanted to try it out with my new Sephora Professionnel Mineral Powder Brush #45. What a difference! I really like this blush now. It gives me a nice flush look to my cheek. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just received this in a swap and I LOVE it!! Sure, it's not natural looking, but that's why I adore it so much! It's super pigmented, and gives this amazing, doll-like glow to my cheeks. When I swatched this, I was afraid it might be a bit too light for my NC45 skintone, but I was pleasantly proven wrong. I absolutely love the healthy, dolly flush it gives my cheeks. This would look great with a neutral eye and lip! I cannot wait to wear this out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because these last forever! I love this in the winter when I'm pale and in the summer, I apply it after my bronzer. It's a wonderful pink. Not too light or chalky!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by blackmumboe

Just a gorgeous fuschia pink shimmer blush and one of my favorite pink blushes. I'm a NC20 - 25 and the more sheertone, natural blushes such as Well Dressed just doesn't show any color on my cheeks. Fairly pigmented and so one shouldn't be too heavy handed with this. But otherwise, gorgeous color!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No