August 21, 2014 | 2161 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I also didn't think I need a high-end polish remover. I got this free with a Zoya order and presuming I can justify $10 nail polish remover in this economy (... sob), I'll definitely replace it. As other reviewers have remarked, it smells nice(ish, mostly), it doesn't leave nails stripped, and the cool clicky-pump package means you use much less and you don't risk pouring it all over yourself. (Guess how many times I've done that with other polish removers?) Oh, also? It works. Bonus points that it doesn't send my cat careening out of the room in chemical-stench rage.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 8:47:00 AM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I must be the only person in the world who hates this remover. I found it works about as well as any other. Zoya sent it to me free with an order, and maybe they sent me a bad batch because I couldn't STAND the smell! Not because it's your typical nail polish remover smell either-it had this horrible cloying plasticy fake perfume smell to it. It literally mad me gag and I had to throw the bottle out after two uses.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by gelo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought the zoya remove+ in the 8oz big fipper bottle. i love the bottle, so easy to use and store. twist to unlock, flip and depress. the bottle has a larger base and a slight rubbery feel to it so it kinda grips the surface you place it on. it's very convenient when doing nail art because you don't have to pour it into a separate container. remove+ has a light scent, similar to an aveda store, after the acetone dries out. i think it works well in removing nail polish and isn't overly drying. a bit costly at $9.99 so i'd have to contemplate repurchasing. ingredients: 2-propanone, water, glycerine, fragrance, D and C violet#2.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 6:39:00 PM More reviews by netia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the Zoya Remove. It takes polish off easily, and has a light fragrance. I picked this up on a trip in a little salon, and was very happy I did. It seems to remove polish more quickly than other acetone removers, and it did not seem to cause any peeling, which happens with acetone remover on my nails. I would definitely repurchase, despite the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by dollfaced41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Another wonderful product from Zoya. Like the reviewers below, I used to think there was no point to buying high end polish remover when the $1 bottle from walmart worked just as well. I don't really have brittle nails and I prefer a sheer swipe of colour sans glitter, so I didn't really need high performance remover.

I received this as a free gift with purchase during Holiday '07. At first I couldn't figure out how the bottle worked, but after I unlocked it with a quick twist, I was really happy with the results.

Normally, you need to unscrew your remover bottle, cover it with cotton, flip it upside down, and put it down again before you can remove. It's especially a bummer with touch ups after I finish apply lacquer. I have to dip a Qtip, which is harder after there is less remover in the bottle.

This stuff is so much better! It has a flip top that locks to prevent any leaking. It remains upright and you depress the top to dispense the remover. I can do it one handed! No flipping and spilling - No smelling! There is minimal stink at first and after dry down your nails smell lightly of lilacs. Although there is acetone, my nails never feel stripped or brittle. In fact, since I've been using Zoya polish and remover, my nails have been more flexible and healthy.

There's some drawback in terms of price ($9.99), but I've had the same 8oz bottle of low end polish remover for a year. This is so much more effective - I used half the cotton balls as usual. This will probably last even longer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by joojifish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Effective at removing polish, leaves a lilac smell, and doesn't strip the nails of too much moisture. I also like the flip-top lid and easy 'push down' type dispenser. This is my favorite polish remover so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2006 7:37:00 PM More reviews by amarock

My HG nail polish remover! I used to think all nail polish removers were created equal, so why should I shell out more $$ for this stuff? Well, now I don't think that anymore. Zoya Remove+ may be more expensive upfront, but because it is so effective at removing nail polish at the first swipe, it is less costly in the long run. Instead of using 2 or more cotton pads per hand, I now only need to use 1 pad per hand. This remover easily removes even sparkly nail polish and dark vampy shades, leaving no trace behind. I also love the light scent of this product. I use this to prep my nails just prior to applying my basecoat to make sure it is completely clean and free of oils. The packaging of this is also another great selling point - it has a pump with a flip top that allows for quick deposit onto the pad. Give this a try, you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 1:31:00 PM More reviews by disgruntledamsel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this remover! I usually use The Stripper by Lippman, but this stuff is even better. It works quickly and has a nicer smell than the Stripper. I get professional manicures weekly and I am a nut for quality nail polishes and products. This stuff is a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 11:15:00 AM More reviews by hspringer

This is a new product from Zoya. It is a mild acetone lacquer remover that is also supposed to be a nail plate prep and chip preventer. I guess acetone is a more effective remover for natural nails than the non-acetone polish removers. This worked quite well at removing my Essie polish (I put on a nail base, ridge fiiler, two coats of color and top coat, plus a daily coat of Nail Envy. So there's a lot to remove!). After the chemicals have evaporated it leaves a lilac fragrance on your hands. It's supposed to nourish natural nails and extend polish wear by at least 3 days. I can't comment on that because I just did my manicure yesterday, but it is a very effective polish remover. It seems hard to find an acetone remover in the stores. I ordered this from Zoya.com

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No