August 27, 2014 | 1696 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by BB83

This really is HORRIBLE!!!!! It made skin BURN so bad...my cheeks were super RED after I was done using it, and it made it really tight feeling...and just HURT so bad!!!! It took like a week to clear up after I stopped using it. I am about to take it back and get my freaking money back! Way too expensive for something that doesn't even work, or else my skin is just way too sensitive for it!!!! Will never buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jasminejones2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this on saturday of last week. THIS IS HORRRRIBBBLE! at first, i thought it was doing a wonderful job leaving my face so shiny and clean...but after a couple days, washing my face twice a day..i noticed DRY MARKS on my face.! omg. and in the product it has some "bursting vitamin beads" ..all they did to my face was screw it up! this product isnt right for you if your skin is normal with a little bit of shine. either i am taking this back and getting my money nack..or im throwing this straight in the freaking trash! im highly disappointed in this product.:(

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by martinrimartini

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product wasn't terrible, but I gave it a 4 because it has more pros than cons.

Pros: Smells nice, wakes you up a little, doesn't dry out skin
Cons: Doesn't do anything for acne, which was was I wanted

Like I said, it wasn't terrible, but i don't think i would buy it again because it didn't do it's purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by sameenelahi821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is what I use in the morning to remove my anti-acne product and any oil from when I was sleeping. I'm really groggy in the morning and I must say, it doesn't do much to improve my morning or wake me up, but it does clean my face off and without it I highly doubt I'd be comfortable putting makeup on or even leaving the house. It's great for just starting off the day with clean, refreshed skin. It also improves my complexion and leaves me with a light tingly feeling. I do need to use an oil-free moisturizer right after, but the combination of the two products leaves me feeling wonderful. Alone, however, I think my skin would feel like paper for a while and get significantly more oily than usual throughout the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was great for a few months, woke me up more easily, my skin felt nice & clean. Then it started to burn like hell. :/ I can't even look at it without cringing now. It was horrible, my face would get really tight feeling and it would be sooo red and blotchy. I started to buy sensitive skin formulas and that was what I needed. So, I think this would be a great cleanser for regular skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

A friend gave me this. I have no idea why she wanted to throw it out but it works great. I have have a spate of terrible break outs on my cheeks and neck and in just one week this stopped the spots and started to quickly make my skin look better. After the 2nd week the dark marks from the spots have faded dramatically. I use this every morning and night You only need the tiniest drop it, lather it up and wash yourf ace with it. I also tried using a blue version of this which promptly broke my face out minutes after using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by puccimisuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a week ago and i was really disappointed,my skin breaks out and dry after i used it,but the smell is okay and it has minty feeling.I will not buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by daniellav67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not for sensitive skin. it dries out my skin and leaves it all flakey,i wouldnt recommend this

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by jacksxoxo

I would definitely give this cleanser a mixed review.
It was great when my skin was having a good week and I just needed some help with a lot of oil, but it doesn't really help with any acne overall.
If you use it too much, it also dries out your skin quite a bit.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The micro beads disappear and din't do much.
It smells like laundry detergent.
Didn't have a clean effect after washing my face.