Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

This scent is okay. I like it every now and then but in cream/lotion form. Its a bit too sweet for me. But I think the preferr the body splash spray of this more.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Awesome. On sale often so I stock up and never pay full price. Not terribly moisturizing so best in the summer when my skin needs less. Scent is one of my faves.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this lotion is amazing! i adore anything vanilla. i got this on sale for five bucks which was great. however, i don't know if i would be willing to pay 9.50 for it not on sale. anyways, i just bought a back up because all their products are still on sale.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this scent- it is warm, comforting, and delicious! I wear it on the coldest days of winter, or when I am having a bad day, just for a little pick-me-up. My only complaint is that, when first applied, the scent can be a little overpowering. However, it quickly fades to a manageable, light scent that has great lasting power. As great as Warm Vanilla Sugar is, I would have to recommend B & B Work's new scent, called Vanilla Noir, as better. It is more subtle, spicey, and grown-up, whereas I think Warm Vanilla Sugar can come off as smelling a bit juvenile.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The quality of the lotion is good... but the smell makes me gag. I can tolerate fragrances with lower notes of "sweets" such as vanilla or chocolate, but every time it is the main focus of a fragrance, it just smells sickening to me. I think it is because I am a fan of floral, fruity, and musk scents... that leaves little room for "overly sweet" in my book. Decent, but not for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This has been my favorite scent for YEARS now. My closest friends and family just associate the smell of Warm Vanilla Sugar with me, that's how much I use it. I really love "yummy" smelling scents, and to me, this one is the "yummiest" lol. This is also a fantastic "base" scent, to wear under almost any kind of perfume or scent that you want, because it's light, and not overpowering. I always have several bottles of product -- lotion, body spray, body butter -- in this scent on my bathroom counter. It is a staple for me.

it does moisturise your skin, not to a very effective extent though. and it isn't absorbed well... after probably 30 mins or so, my skin is still feeling a little oily from it, and it got all my things oily...
strong sweet smell that makes u feel sick after some time... won't repurchase

This stuff is really good. It smells so warm and toasty, like having the oven on during a cold winters night. amazing. On my skin though... it doesnt smell as appealing. Its still good though. Would probably buy again just to smell it out of the bottle haha.

I received the Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion as a gift with the shower gel. The Body Lotion was much better than the shower gel. Its not sticky but still softens your hands. It has a nice scent that isn't too strong.

Nothing special but it's a nice lotion. Not greasy, very sweet and sugary. Good for everyday use.