Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

on 1/12/2009 7:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this scent- it is warm, comforting, and delicious! I wear it on the coldest days of winter, or when I am having a bad day, just for a little pick-me-up. My only complaint is that, when first applied, the scent can be a little overpowering. However, it quickly fades to a manageable, light scent that has great lasting power. As great as Warm Vanilla Sugar is, I would have to recommend B & B Work's new scent, called Vanilla Noir, as better. It is more subtle, spicey, and grown-up, whereas I think Warm Vanilla Sugar can come off as smelling a bit juvenile.

on 1/10/2009 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The quality of the lotion is good... but the smell makes me gag. I can tolerate fragrances with lower notes of "sweets" such as vanilla or chocolate, but every time it is the main focus of a fragrance, it just smells sickening to me. I think it is because I am a fan of floral, fruity, and musk scents... that leaves little room for "overly sweet" in my book. Decent, but not for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This has been my favorite scent for YEARS now. My closest friends and family just associate the smell of Warm Vanilla Sugar with me, that's how much I use it. I really love "yummy" smelling scents, and to me, this one is the "yummiest" lol. This is also a fantastic "base" scent, to wear under almost any kind of perfume or scent that you want, because it's light, and not overpowering. I always have several bottles of product -- lotion, body spray, body butter -- in this scent on my bathroom counter. It is a staple for me.

on 1/9/2009 12:06:00 PM

it does moisturise your skin, not to a very effective extent though. and it isn't absorbed well... after probably 30 mins or so, my skin is still feeling a little oily from it, and it got all my things oily...
strong sweet smell that makes u feel sick after some time... won't repurchase

on 1/1/2009 2:07:00 PM

This stuff is really good. It smells so warm and toasty, like having the oven on during a cold winters night. amazing. On my skin though... it doesnt smell as appealing. Its still good though. Would probably buy again just to smell it out of the bottle haha.

on 12/29/2008 9:20:00 PM

I received the Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion as a gift with the shower gel. The Body Lotion was much better than the shower gel. Its not sticky but still softens your hands. It has a nice scent that isn't too strong.

on 12/26/2008 7:57:00 AM

Nothing special but it's a nice lotion. Not greasy, very sweet and sugary. Good for everyday use.

I bought the warm vanilla sugar body lotion at one of the semi annual sales. I usually try new scents and stock up during these sales and don't go back to bath and body until their next sale. This scent is scrumptious!!!! I am a big fan of vanilla scents so this is a big hit with me. The scent is light but it has staying power which I love. It is very moisturizing and it makes my skin feel very soft. I usually layer this scent by starting off with the shower gel and finishing off with the body spray. I get so many compliments when I wear this fragrance. The lotion is not greasy either which I love. If you are vanillla fans like me this is a must have.

on 12/18/2008 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my signature scent, I live in a rural town, without a vehicle and when an old co worker of mine brought some bath and body works products to work, I was suprised by how good they all smelled, they finally opened a store in Canada, near the town I live in, I waited over a year to get my hands on some bath and body works products and I finally have the warm vanilla sugar perfume and body lotion, and I adore them both, some people are right however, there are better lotions out there when it comes to moisture and it smells a bit like play dough, but this scent is to die for if you can ignore the play dough-ish accent, I will definitely go back and try out others, but warm vanilla sugar is my favorite for now, I also prefer the perfume to the lotion.

on 11/20/2008 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunatly, this one smells like plastic or play-doh on me. i loooove vanilla scents but this one smells like any ordinary CVS WALLGREENS cheap brand on me. im so disappointed with this one ;[
the body splash has too much alcahol in it and thats all i smell even during the drydown!

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products