October 21, 2014 | 1900 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kurokokoro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it does moisturise your skin, not to a very effective extent though. and it isn't absorbed well... after probably 30 mins or so, my skin is still feeling a little oily from it, and it got all my things oily...
strong sweet smell that makes u feel sick after some time... won't repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

This stuff is really good. It smells so warm and toasty, like having the oven on during a cold winters night. amazing. On my skin though... it doesnt smell as appealing. Its still good though. Would probably buy again just to smell it out of the bottle haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by aquamarine92

I received the Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion as a gift with the shower gel. The Body Lotion was much better than the shower gel. Its not sticky but still softens your hands. It has a nice scent that isn't too strong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 7:57:00 AM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nothing special but it's a nice lotion. Not greasy, very sweet and sugary. Good for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2008 8:38:00 AM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I bought the warm vanilla sugar body lotion at one of the semi annual sales. I usually try new scents and stock up during these sales and don't go back to bath and body until their next sale. This scent is scrumptious!!!! I am a big fan of vanilla scents so this is a big hit with me. The scent is light but it has staying power which I love. It is very moisturizing and it makes my skin feel very soft. I usually layer this scent by starting off with the shower gel and finishing off with the body spray. I get so many compliments when I wear this fragrance. The lotion is not greasy either which I love. If you are vanillla fans like me this is a must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2008 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Lexandrasugar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my signature scent, I live in a rural town, without a vehicle and when an old co worker of mine brought some bath and body works products to work, I was suprised by how good they all smelled, they finally opened a store in Canada, near the town I live in, I waited over a year to get my hands on some bath and body works products and I finally have the warm vanilla sugar perfume and body lotion, and I adore them both, some people are right however, there are better lotions out there when it comes to moisture and it smells a bit like play dough, but this scent is to die for if you can ignore the play dough-ish accent, I will definitely go back and try out others, but warm vanilla sugar is my favorite for now, I also prefer the perfume to the lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by MissingGirl

Unfortunatly, this one smells like plastic or play-doh on me. i loooove vanilla scents but this one smells like any ordinary CVS WALLGREENS cheap brand on me. im so disappointed with this one ;[
the body splash has too much alcahol in it and thats all i smell even during the drydown!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 2:07:00 AM More reviews by nelliepl2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

my absolute, all-time favorite lotion!
it smells delicious, the scent lasts forever, and it's thick enough to moisturize even the driest skin without being greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by geppy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i LOVE this product.
i think that it is the best, other than vanilla bean noel, lol
but i LOVE it.
i can always use it!!!!!!!! (i wanna swap if you have it)lol
-gep♥

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2008 8:26:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

Yuck, yuck, yuck ! It's funny, I'm blind right now so I skipped reading the title and sniffed it. All that came to my mind is dark, sugar and lemon. So I looked at the name and there you go, "Warm Vanilla Sugar." Flipped it over, ingredients, Lemon. I don't know if people like that when they're going for Vanilla. Or if that's what gives it it's scent.. I hate Vanilla anyway. I could recognize this because I have a got2b hair product that has that Lemon scent.. I liked it, it was different, but now I'm wondering if this is a bad thing.