November 20, 2014 | 1984 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Blot Powder - Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 6:17:00 PM More reviews by betseygirl

wow. all i can say is i have never ever seen my face this unoily ever. i don't think unoily is a word, but it should be! will definitely purchase again. i use a medium and am a nw100 in hyper real foundation. or stila 20 watts.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm obsessed. I have pretty oily skin, and during the day my nose gets shiny. Blot Powder takes away the shine instantly. Just a little pat on the nose and it looks completely matte. It's not cakey, not thick, and colorless. It's amazing. I have gone through 5+ compacts of this, and I will keep repurchasing forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by PaintedBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've gone through 3 compacts of it and would be lost without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Svanhvit

Daaamn! I just went and bought a cheaper powder than my usual Mac Blot Powder in Medium (which I agree with the reviewers here is suitable for pale, fair skin) and I'm regretting it! Will go back to Mac Blot even before I've finished my new powder I think. It keeps you shine free and pretty for way longer than any other powder. Deserves classic status.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by janfe8027

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff has an awesome capability of keeping your skin matte for hours! Besides taking obscene amounts (7-10g) of a B-5 supplement everyday to help keep my acne away and dry up my skin a little, my MAC blot powder is best thing I've tried for my oily skin! I have no doubt I will buy this again! Give it a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 8:13:00 AM More reviews by zsarago

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i purchased this powder out of curiosity. damn! im so impressed. it indeed "blot" out all the oil,t-zone etc for a long period of time. i applied the powder around 1pm then do my usual tasks, then sweat a little. my face still remains matte til 9pm ..im so happy
will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 9:11:00 AM More reviews by redge_grey

i'm looking for the best powder that can control my oily face.. i've tried other brands like T. Le Clerc and Chanel.. but still i ended up with this powder.. really nice to use and well priced.. package is good but the sponge included is really nasty.. if you're looking for a powder that controls shine and makes you look as if you didn't put powder, i definitely recommend this product..=) i'll repurchase..=)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bobbibrowneyes

my HG powder. it stays matte longer than all its counterparts. and there is no tradeoff between looking oil free or looking deathly pallid. the blot powder gives your skin an airbrushed look. strangely, their medium blot powder is very very light. it's a good match for my NC20 skin and gives me a brighter cleaner look. my sister uses NC30/35 and the blot powder in medium dark.
i believe that the price is very reasonable for such a great product. however, i go through their compacts very quickly and don't find the loose version as effective. for these reasons, i would love if mac sold compact refills or simply sold larger portions.
i will re buy again and again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2008 7:15:00 AM More reviews by kensington

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My stupid (almost ex 'boyfriend'... any minute now !!! HA)
kindly decided to tell me my face looked really greasy, despite his stupidity i decided he did have a point as i only blot once a day and have very oily t-zone, always have had since i was a teen. Sooo i read up on this wonder powder blot by mac and decided to buy. Ive had it over a week now and rate it reasonably highly. Im so glad i got the medium as if i had not taken the advice here i would have def purchased the light as i'm fair.
Id go so far as to say that next time i would even consider going a shade darker. the product is good- its not a miracle but keeps me shine free for the best part of 3-4 hours.
hopefully i'll be looking so matt, pretty and shine free I'll score a new man and dump my no good loser ! HA , thanks MAC
update its several months now and i think this is perhaps the only product i have been using every single day WHY ???? because it works, it does keep my oil slick under control for about 3 hours, very good product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 12:30:00 AM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I use a big fluffy brush and dust this all over my face after I've applied my foundation to set it. My bronzer and blush glide so perfectly on my skin after i've applied this. If I didn't us this, it would go on like mud. I loveee this, and I don't think I'll ever use anything else. This does the job perfectly.