November 23, 2014 | 904 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ksi218

I love this lip gloss. It is one of my all time faves. The color is really pretty and works really well for me. I use it by itself a lot and also over the matching lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lip gloss i ever owned and i still love it. I originally purchased this to wear over viva glam v lipstick and it looks perfect. This gloss also looks great on its own. It is a very neutral/nude lipstick so i often would wear this during the day or if i wanted to downplay my lips at night. It's almost the same color as my natural lip color since i have somewhat pigmented lips so this color is like my lips but better. I feel that MAC lip gloss stay on a really long time, it can feel sticky but that doesn't bother me. It makes my viva glam lipstick last even longer so i love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

VGV Lipglass is really the star VGV. The lipstick is nothing without this on top! Its a gorgeous flesh pink colour with subtle shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This lipglass color is gorgeous! I love filling in my lips with Beurre lipliner and then putting Viva Glam V over it. The texture is extremely sticky, as with most MAC lipglasses, which makes it stay on longer, but it annoying if you're going to be around your SO that day! =]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely pink shade, would work great as a nude. Wonderful by itself or over a Viva Glam V or VI lipsticks

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by mellynnmac

Love it! I like to wear it to add a little pizzaz to my vivaglam lipstick or on its own for a more natural look. Great classy colour that adds a little glamour to pale complexions like mine

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by BornDance

In my opinion this is the perfect lipglass to wear when you want to look polished, but not too overly made up. This is always my go to lipgloss color. It moisturizes my lips, but is not too sticky. Many days I will just wear this over chapstick and that will be all I do with my lips. I wish this had the brush applicator like the lustreglasses, but oh well!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I finally caved in and purchased this lipglass after reading all the amazing reviews, and I gotta say I'm really not that impressed :( When applied, the color is a very neutral, almost brownish blah. Then again, I also tried it on bare lips, so it may look better compounded with another color. Maybe it will grow on me the more I try it but for now I don't think I will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Miratira

Colour is very natural but sadly it's not very long-lasting =( Overall I'm not very excited about this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so pretty! It's an everyday gloss for me.