April 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by BornDance

In my opinion this is the perfect lipglass to wear when you want to look polished, but not too overly made up. This is always my go to lipgloss color. It moisturizes my lips, but is not too sticky. Many days I will just wear this over chapstick and that will be all I do with my lips. I wish this had the brush applicator like the lustreglasses, but oh well!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I finally caved in and purchased this lipglass after reading all the amazing reviews, and I gotta say I'm really not that impressed :( When applied, the color is a very neutral, almost brownish blah. Then again, I also tried it on bare lips, so it may look better compounded with another color. Maybe it will grow on me the more I try it but for now I don't think I will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Miratira

Colour is very natural but sadly it's not very long-lasting =( Overall I'm not very excited about this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so pretty! It's an everyday gloss for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ekelur

There is nothing not to like about this. The color is perfect for a daytime neutral face (some of the other light MAC colors look a little dead or are too shimmery) or a light lip with a smokey eye. The vanilla scent is the best out there (take note, Heidi Klum for VS). The purchase price is donated to helping people living with AIDS worldwide, and if you buy on World AIDS Day, December 1, MAC matches the donation, so instead of getting $14 they get $28. It is also the best lip un-chapper out there. I own every lip balm made (just ask my husband) and nothing was working this week, not even my trusty Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour. One swipe of this not only made me feel better, it also took those flakes right away and stayed on for hours. I don't leave the house without my Viva Glam.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by pattonsm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first bought this lip gloss and the lip stick a year agao. It seemed too neutral and flat for my taste. But now a year later, I have discovered the smokey eye and it goes perfectly with the dark nacy blue smoeky eye look as well as the traditional smoeky eye look. This pink is simply perfect on highly pigmented pinkish-brown lips. Im almost out now but will be buying another very soon!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this, its a very nice nude, maybe a little more than nude but still neutral enough to wear as an everyday color. Nice shine and just the right hint of shimmer. I hate glittery lip glosses and this one is perfect by not going overboard.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this. It is my go-to lipglass when I want just a hint of color on my "I don't want to feel made up" days.

It's perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a nice pink lipglass and a nice complement to the Viva Glam V lipstick. It's not my favorite lipgloss--nothing earth shattering. I probably would not repurchase it because I prefer a more interesting lipgloss to layer over Viva Glam V or other lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by lac213

This is a great neutral pink gloss. Good for everyday wear, but I layer it over a neutral pink lipstick if I want a bolder, longer-lasting look for the evening. It's semi-expensive, considering how small the tube is, but it's not as costly as NARS and other high-end glosses I've tried. I've read that it is universally flattering. The shimmer is not overkill, so it works fine for the office/daytime.