April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Highlighters - Bobbi Brown - Beige Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 3:16:00 PM More reviews by thelaurenator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these shimmerbricks! the beige one gives a "candlelight glow" to my skin and never looks oily or overdone!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by bergamot

Too shimmery. The glitter looks too large and obvious. But works as an eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 6:09:00 AM More reviews by ck_nd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a LLL Bobbi Brown Warm Ivory #1, MAC C2, brown hair, hazel eyes and find that this product gives me a beautiful healthy glow. It is not too much so that I can't wear it during the day and works a treat for when I am going out at night. I am very happy with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2005 5:11:00 AM More reviews by mustick

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one product I use everyday.I have the beige one which is quite neutral/cool tones.I absolutelly love it. It gives me a really nice suttle glow to my face but I love using it for my eyes as well. Love it so much I just bought another one of the same colour to live on my dresser since this one is getting quite a beating cause I take it everywhere with me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic highlighter or light bronzer. I love using it on top of blush or as eyeshadows. I had tried the pink, which wasn't at all flattering on me, but the beige has the perfect amount of shimmer and pigment.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sbksbj

I agree with Farah79's post below. I heard so many raves so I decided to try it. I already have and love Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl which gives me a dewy ethereal 'glow' but I've been looking for a shimmery bronzer to put a little color in my pale skin and Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal was too dark. So I thought that BB's Beige Shimmerbrick would give me a perfect bronzy glow but unfortunately I find the shimmer to be more like flecks of gold glitter that I can see on skin and not at all natural like Becca's. I'm going to use the rest as an eyeshadow...so the search continues for a natural bronzer but I think I'm going to stay away from the powder shimmers. **UPDATE** This weekend decided to give it one more try so I used it in the evening under low light conditions and have to say that it gave me a beautiful candlelight glow so overall it's a good product but unfortunately only under certain lighting.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2005 6:51:00 AM More reviews by farah79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes for this, but I'm afraid I don't like it. The shimmer is too obvious on my cheeks, making me look shiny, not glowy, so it only works as an eyeshadow, and for that I find it WAY too expensive. I will stick with Becca for fine non-obvious shimmer. I still feel like trying the rose shimmerbrick, since it looks so pretty, but I'm afraid of the big glitters too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2005 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sugarmagnolia15

I wasn't sure what to expect from this product but decided to try it out after reading the great reviews. I'm really glad I did because I love it. It just makes my face glow. It's not too shimmery. I also use the different shades as eyeshadow. I wish the packaging wasn't so bulky. It's not necessary. Great product though. I would like to try the others.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 5:56:00 PM More reviews by yenny

i love this shimmer brick...nice glow... my face doesn't look oily... the only reason that i won't repurchase is because I rarely use mine... can't finish it, i guess...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by kazraz

This is definitely one of my make-up staples! I apply it on my cheekbones to make them look more defined and very lightly on the bridge of my nose as well. It gives me a glowy finish, which I just love. I get compliments on how my skin glows and even on how my features are nice. The price is steep but its from a high-end brand so that's expected. The packaging , I'm not so sure about as the shimmerbrick in my first compact fell out and broke into pieces. However I was able to recieve a replacement as it happened on the first day of purchase. Overall, I LOVE IT!