April 19, 2014 | 1049 users online

Blush - NARS - Gilda

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by nsm8

I love this blush. I am an NC50 I wasnt too adventurous to try Taj Mahal since it looked too orange to me. Gilda was the perfect blend of peach and prange to give the exact peach glow that looks natural.
I love the fact that it is a matte blush with no shimmer at all.
Definitely got to try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by irinabj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gilda is very nice coral/peachy color that suites my fair skin. No need to mention that it's very pigment. I read all the reviews before I went and got it and every reviewer told to be very cariful when applying because of how pigment blush is. I thought to myself: How bad it can be it just a blush... Well, it can be bad( I found out after the first application) however, with a light hand the color is refreshing and beautiful . Also, it last most of the day. Good buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by EVOO

It is the perfect peachy and pink mix, I have been looking for this combination for a while. It complements my NC 25 asian skin tone. The only thing I dont like about it is that it doesnt stay on, I have to reapply every 3 hours, maybe I applied it too light handed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disclaimer: Brand names do not move me, I am not a name brand whore. I want products that WORK.

This one works. Pretty color (as described in many reviews here), pretty packaging, color stays all day. BUT so does my Almay, Revlon, CG, Phys. Formula, Prestige blushers.... um, you get my point. If 25 bangers is too much for your wallet for a blusher, don't sweat it. You can get just as good in the local drug store. My Almay peach #130 (2-3usd biglots) is a dead dupe for gilda. Almay looks like it has tiny sparklies in the pan but on the skin, still a smoking twin for Gilda.

In closing, yes, the hype is true, it's a nice product but you can get just as good for a few dollars.
Would not repurchase because of price. T'aint necessary.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Manet

Awesome....I love this blush. I bought three in one go and I love all of them. I got this, Dolce Vita and Mounia. Each one has to be applied with a light hand though, as these blushes are so pigmented. They blend in so easily though, so you don't really ever look like you've PUT blush on, just that you've got a healthy colour on you. I think if you want to treat yourself with a blush, get a nars blush. They're wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by verasilyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

As all NARS blushes, they feel silky when you put them all, and are very pigmented. This color is very coral, with a hint of orange and very little pink in it. It's great for nude makeups or a year-around and all-occasion blush. I personally like a little more pink in my blush (like Orgasm, but without the sparkles), but this looks good either layered on to get a tanned cheek, or dusted on to put a little color.
PS. I love the NARS packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 7:50:00 AM More reviews by iMaxed5770

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to blush - it's the perfect peachy shade for any season, no matter how winter-pale or tanned my skin is. It's extremely buildable - the pigment is rich, so it can get very vivid - and it feels so silky that I can't even feel it on my face. Very expensive, but I've only had to buy it once, and I've had mine for at least two years now.. plus, it looks so good that I really don't need to look for anything new.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

This is a real coral shade that is so beautifully pigmented! I suggest using a skunk or fan brush for this for a lighter hand, but I also tried it with my normal blush brushes from Clinique and Everyday Minerals, and the results were just as great. Gilda gives my NC25-30ish skin a very nice natural glow since this coral colour is without shimmer, it really looks like I'm naturally blushing. It's easy to build on your skin for a more dramatic look for the evening. The colour is also great under bronzer for a nice glow. Would definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ais4alison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first NARS blush I have ever owned. I was super excited because I have heard all the hype -- and yes the hype is true! The saleswoman picked the color out for me and at first I was a bit hesitent because it looks very bright orange in the pan and I have fair skin and I feel like my face gets easily washed out. However, she put a little bit on my cheeks, eyelids, and above my brows to brighten up my face and I just fell in love right there!!!! It doesn't go on bright or harsh at ALL, yet it is buildable so you can go from a bright, cheery natural day look and then deepen it for a nice evening look, too. It's a true peachy glow and I like the fact it doesn't have shimmer. I have been using it everyday for over a month and haven't even slightly dented the product, so I know it will last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by UberCute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush sooo much. It's the perfect deep peachy orange to pull a sexy summertime look together. It's my only Nars blush at the moment. I have 3 other MAC blushes and although I really like them as well, this blush has gotten to be my summertime staple. I'm NC43 and it looks awesome with my tanned skin. It is very luxurious. Goes on very smooth, not powdery at all. Blends like a dream. Definitely HG for the summer!