July 29, 2014 | 1600 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Pointed Slant Tweezers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 5:50:00 AM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful tweezers. They are sharp, so they catch even the shortest, most stubborn hairs with ease. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2005 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sherrence

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the ONLY tweezers that I've ever been able to pluck my eyebrows with. So precise and easy to use! Definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by myshoes

These are amazing. They are very durable, with an excellent grip. They allow for precision tweezing, they never miss a hair. They also come in many different colours. I will only buy Tweezerman tweezers from now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2005 2:41:00 PM More reviews by p5r79

After all the rave reviews I read in the magazines and here, I was so excited to purchase this. The only reason I final decided to purchase one was because I lost my Sonya Kashuk one. What a waste of money! The ends are too think to grab anything. The price is ridiculously high. My Sonia Kashuk slanted tweezers work 100 times better than Tweezerman's. I'm so disappointed. I have the original package and receipt so I hope the store lets me return it.
If you don't spend over $20.00 on a tweezer, go to Target and try Sonya Kasuk's slanted tweezer. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2005 7:39:00 AM More reviews by clueless8556

These are the daddy of all tweezers! They are the best pair of tweezers I have ever used, they even remove very short and soft baby hairs. They also come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can't really go wrong. Don't waste your money on anything thing else. I would definatley repurchase if I ever lost them!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2005 9:30:00 AM More reviews by araby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Expensive but soooo worth it! I used to have cheap drugstore tweezers and dreaded tweezing my eyebrows, but these are so much better. These tweezers, along with a magnifying mirror means no more painful eyebrow waxes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 4:41:00 AM More reviews by skye247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are hands down the best tweezers I have ever owned. They will grab even the tiniest hairs. As another reviewer said, for some reason, the cheaper mini-tweezers also sold by Tweezerman don't work as well. Definitely worth the investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by jenny625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These tweezers are the sharpest tweezers on the market. They can grab the tiniest hairs. Definitely worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Lilo1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this tweezer. i used to use revlon ones (which were pretty good for d/s) but was tempted when the pink breast cancer ribbon editions were out. It works great and plucks even the hard to get brow hairs.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Gm619

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these tweezers. They even get the thinest of hairs. Lifetime resharpening. I sent my first one out and it came back just like new.