Tweezerman Pointed Slant Tweezers

4.7

on 8/12/2005 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Wonderful tweezers. They are sharp, so they catch even the shortest, most stubborn hairs with ease. Worth every penny.

on 8/6/2005 10:40:00 PM

These are the ONLY tweezers that I've ever been able to pluck my eyebrows with. So precise and easy to use! Definitely worth the price.

on 7/15/2005 8:55:00 PM

These are amazing. They are very durable, with an excellent grip. They allow for precision tweezing, they never miss a hair. They also come in many different colours. I will only buy Tweezerman tweezers from now on.

on 7/14/2005 2:41:00 PM

After all the rave reviews I read in the magazines and here, I was so excited to purchase this. The only reason I final decided to purchase one was because I lost my Sonya Kashuk one. What a waste of money! The ends are too think to grab anything. The price is ridiculously high. My Sonia Kashuk slanted tweezers work 100 times better than Tweezerman's. I'm so disappointed. I have the original package and receipt so I hope the store lets me return it.
If you don't spend over $20.00 on a tweezer, go to Target and try Sonya Kasuk's slanted tweezer. You won't regret it.

on 6/17/2005 7:39:00 AM

These are the daddy of all tweezers! They are the best pair of tweezers I have ever used, they even remove very short and soft baby hairs. They also come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can't really go wrong. Don't waste your money on anything thing else. I would definatley repurchase if I ever lost them!

on 5/27/2005 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Expensive but soooo worth it! I used to have cheap drugstore tweezers and dreaded tweezing my eyebrows, but these are so much better. These tweezers, along with a magnifying mirror means no more painful eyebrow waxes!

on 5/24/2005 4:41:00 AM

These are hands down the best tweezers I have ever owned. They will grab even the tiniest hairs. As another reviewer said, for some reason, the cheaper mini-tweezers also sold by Tweezerman don't work as well. Definitely worth the investment!

on 5/12/2005 10:17:00 AM

These tweezers are the sharpest tweezers on the market. They can grab the tiniest hairs. Definitely worth the money.

on 4/4/2005 11:23:00 PM

I love this tweezer. i used to use revlon ones (which were pretty good for d/s) but was tempted when the pink breast cancer ribbon editions were out. It works great and plucks even the hard to get brow hairs.

on 4/2/2005 11:19:00 AM

Love these tweezers. They even get the thinest of hairs. Lifetime resharpening. I sent my first one out and it came back just like new.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools