LUSH Celestial

3.9

Vanilla Water (Vanilla planifolia), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Almond Milk (Prunus dulcis), Glycerine, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Fresh Dove Orchid Extract (Dendrobium), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,.

I am on my third pot of this moisturizer. I have really sensitive skin that tends to be dry. This works without irritating my skin and keeps me moisturized. I normally use it at night, but it's light enough for day use.. however it doesn't have an SPF so I would have to layer it for daytime use.

on 5/29/2011 3:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

LOVE this moisturizer. I have young, combination skin. It gets so dry overnight, so it's the overnight moisturizer I live by. It's such an essential to my skin routine. It doesn't feel sticky and nasty. It doesn't make my skin feel oily either. And trust me, I've used A LOT of moisturizers that make my skin feel oily. It's the perfect healthy moisture that makes my dry and oily skin glow. Just use something different in the morning, like neutrogena combination moisturizer if your skin gets oily.

on 5/2/2011 1:46:00 AM

I wish I could say that i love this as much as I love my other lush skincare. I really really wanted to love this that I used it for 2 weeks and denied that it was the real reason behind my flaky, rough and gross skin. But, when someone else noticed how ugly my face for almost 2 weeks, its a different story. I stopped using this and went back to my Cetaphil moisturizer and now my skin is back to flawless and glowing skin again.

on 4/30/2011 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. I have very dry sensitive skin and this is perfect. It has a very light almond scent that is just enough for a face cream. I have definitely purchased this more than once and will continue to do so.

on 4/15/2011 12:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

My skin has always been incredibly dry. I had been using a moisturizer from clinique but it just wasn't heavy enough and still left my face dry. My skin is incredibly sensitive, prone to breakouts, and has a tendency to be red. A friend of mine suggested Celestial and I must say I am so happy I was whining and complaining to her because it helped me find this wonderful moisturizer! I will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I had a hard time finding a moisturiser because although my skin is dry, it is also prone to blocked pores. Most moisturisers give me spots but thankfully this product is just right for me. I've been using it for about a year and have had no spots or blocked pores. It has a light, natural smell. The consistency of the cream in the pot has become a little thicker over time, but this isn't a problem and it still works just the same. A little goes a long way - if you use too much then it will take a while to be absorbed by your skin. I'm very pleased with this moisturiser - it leaves my skin soft, supple and comfortable and I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/21/2011 1:16:00 PM

This smells heavenly, like light cookies and cream. I've only used this a couple of times but it hasn't irritated my skin yet. I found it too thick though, my skin couldn't breath. It did make my skin very soft.

on 3/10/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have dry sensitive skin that gets pink and breaks out if it's irritated. I usually steer away from botanicals but after trying a sample of this I was hooked! It's non-irritating and quite moisturizing without being excessively heavy. Less is more though and if you use to much you may find it very oily. It smells pleasant, like sweet vanilla. Very good for the price, I will repurchase. It goes nicely with Lush aquamarina.

on 3/4/2011 4:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This smells great and for the most part does its job. But this is definitely not good enough for the harsh winter months. Sometimes it can get oily too.

on 3/2/2011 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Moisturizes very well but is very heavy and oily at the same time which I dislike. Definitely a night time moisturizer! Looking for something lighter..

Edit//: Broke me out eventually.