Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

4.4

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Tiglyceride, Butylene Glycol,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Ceteary Alcohol, PEG-75 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Squalane, Dimethicone, Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima/Avacado Oil, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-20, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Eucalyptus Globulus/Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 685230/5 Code F.LL.: D8409/1 Made In U.S.A. 1/26/12

Hydrates dry paper-cut prone hands without giving any overwhelming scent. I would say it gives the slightest hint of eucalyptus even though I didn't read that in the ingredients.

I believe the 5.0 Fl oz tube I bought was $19 at the store. A tad pricier than the typical hand lotion that I would buy but it has lasted me over a year so far.

I've gotten samples of this but so far have not bought the full size. It moisturizes well, but I just hate the smell.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic product! My sister-in-law is a surgical nurse and she really suffers with dry hands from all the scrubbing, especially during the winter months. I bought this for her during a shopping spree not too long ago and she can't stop raving about it. I like it too, but frankly, I consider her opinion to be the truly authoritative one!

Best hand creme I have ever used. It protects without feeling greasy or sweaty, and gets my hands from rough to smooth in about 2 days.
I'm a massage therapist and wash and sanitize my hands 6-10 times a day, so this really helps.
The big drawback is the price - w/ hands it's more important to moisturize frequently than to moisturize well, and you don't want to do that w/ this stuff. So chances are I won't repurchase, after all... we'll see.
Big Kiehls-fan anyway - high quality ingredients, generous with samples, and never test on animals.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well, it works fine as a handcream, but nothing amazing.

I really don't know what I think about this handcream (they need a 'Not sure' option here on MUA for the would you repurchase question). As I am looking for a new handcream, I tried this in Kiehl's today.

I did not like how it felt when I first applied it - it felt like it didn't sink in to my skin for a good 10-15 minutes. It isn't greasy, which is good. The eucalyptus smell was a lilttle offputting at first but I could get used to it.

Tonight, though, my hands are feeling really moisturised and soft. So I don't know whether I would buy this again or not.

i'm very particular about hand cream, and i can honestly say that this is the best one i've used to date. moisturizes so well without any greasy residue. leaves all dry spots (especially cuticles) looking hydrated and smooth. kind of expensive, but worth it.

This is a great hand cream - it really protects your hands and doesn't leave them all greasy. This is the only hand cream I can use at work without having to worry about gettng the keyboard and mouse all greasy and slippery afterwords. The scent is a bit strong when you first put it on, but fades very quickly, so I don't worry about offending anyone with the smell. It's great for dry winter weather!

Great-smelling (I like eucalyptus!) salve!! Absorbs extremely quickly and works really well even when you apply it to dry [i.e.--not-yet washed] hands. It works extremely well after handwashing too. A little goes a long way. At home I use unscented drugstore products like Eucerin or Aveeno, but on the go, the Kiehls makes my hands feel great right away. I have repurchased this before and will continue to do so.

Finally! a great hand cream for the winter that soaks right in and doesn't leave a dreaded greasy film