Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10%) (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 6/16/2012 9:52:00 PM

This stuff burns like hell if you get it anywhere near your eyes! It's not doing great things for my skin, and I find it to be a little greasy. Not doing it for me.

on 6/13/2012 8:24:00 PM

This moisturizer works for me since I have combination/dry skin. It moisturizes better than the clinique dramatically different lotion. I also use it as sunscreen since I don't like the super greasy feeling of most ss. It absorbs well but it does sting a bit after exfoliating. I don't have super sensitive skin so it hasn't broken me out. The packaging is awesome too. I'm almost out and I will repurchase.

on 6/3/2012 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I must be allergic to this because my lips where it touched look like they have a burn on them and my cheeks have a hivelike rash. This was attempt number 2, and I am NOT happy with this product at all. It was supposed to be some Holy Grail for sensitive skin, and this really wasn't even remotely close to it.

on 5/24/2012 12:58:00 PM

I am quite disappointed with this moisturizer. Never use any Cetaphil product before but heard so many good things about it so i decided to give it a try. I have combination toward oily skin, I don't think this moisturizer provide enough moisturizing since my skin still feel dry after applying it. The worse problem is it kinda stings my face, i would have this stinging feeling all day. It just feel uncomfortable.

on 5/22/2012 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of this moisturizer - it absorbs quickly into my skin and really moisturizes. While a bit expensive for drug store, it is comparable to a lot of higher end moisturizers. In fact, I like it a lot more than some high end moisturizers. Warning though, don't get it close to your eyes as it really burns (they warn you on the back of the bottle though, so just read it carefully before using).
I have and will repurchase.

on 5/21/2012 11:07:00 PM

I love using this moisturizer because it's light, absorbs into my skin fast, and has SPF in it! Sometimes I have to apply extra because my skin is extra dry. It also has very little scent to it which I like. I love the packaging and how you could turn the nozzle to open and close it. And I know that when I'm travelling it won't squirt everywhere! It was a bit pricey, about $13.99 but it was totally worth the quality. I'm totally gonna buy it again!

on 5/16/2012 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I made the mistake of getting this too close to my eyes while applying. It burns! It's an ok face moisturizer, just don't get close to your eyes. Will not repurchase.

on 5/9/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Well this burns my face and leaves it feeling tacky and looking greasy. That's 0 for 3. No thanks. This wasn't cheap, either >.< Wont be repurchasing!

on 5/4/2012 12:11:00 AM

This is the first moisturizer I ever used, I eventually went through 2.5 bottles before throwing the last one out.

My face would burn, and I always thought my face was just very dry. My chin would constantly break out, so I switched up my routine and found this moisturizer to be the culprit. The product would sit on my skin, never fully absorbing.

on 5/3/2012 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I have bought so far 4 bottles of this. Its an affordable basic moiturizer with spf in it. Doesnt break me out. Everytime I try something new I regret it and come back to this. If it stings your eyes when you rub it its because it is a CHEMICAL SUNSCREEN. -_- Its a light lotion consistency, goes on clear and a bit shiny (but nothing like the oil slick of regular sunscreens) and its great under makeup. If I could find a physical sunscreen thats affordable I would switch in a heartbeat. Meanwhile THIS is it.