December 21, 2014 | 1707 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by rebsays

I'm a big fan of this moisturizer - it absorbs quickly into my skin and really moisturizes. While a bit expensive for drug store, it is comparable to a lot of higher end moisturizers. In fact, I like it a lot more than some high end moisturizers. Warning though, don't get it close to your eyes as it really burns (they warn you on the back of the bottle though, so just read it carefully before using).
I have and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by jessicaluc

I love using this moisturizer because it's light, absorbs into my skin fast, and has SPF in it! Sometimes I have to apply extra because my skin is extra dry. It also has very little scent to it which I like. I love the packaging and how you could turn the nozzle to open and close it. And I know that when I'm travelling it won't squirt everywhere! It was a bit pricey, about $13.99 but it was totally worth the quality. I'm totally gonna buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I made the mistake of getting this too close to my eyes while applying. It burns! It's an ok face moisturizer, just don't get close to your eyes. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well this burns my face and leaves it feeling tacky and looking greasy. That's 0 for 3. No thanks. This wasn't cheap, either >.< Wont be repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by ElleDaniElle

This is the first moisturizer I ever used, I eventually went through 2.5 bottles before throwing the last one out.

My face would burn, and I always thought my face was just very dry. My chin would constantly break out, so I switched up my routine and found this moisturizer to be the culprit. The product would sit on my skin, never fully absorbing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I habe bought so far 3 bottles of this. It Moisturizes nicely, and its fine on the eye area as longg as you dont rub your eyes. It makes my skin look a bit greasy, nothing too bad (i have problems with oyliness and this is just a bit shiny). With powder on top, im matt again. I dont think this clogs my pores, and thats why i keep buying it. It has no comedpgenic ingredients. I wish it was a physical blocker though, but it is not. Its around $20 wich im not happy about, but its not that bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by groovymutation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I'd heard Cetaphil was a good brand from my doctor (and I do love their facial cleanser). However, this moisturizing lotion was the WORST.

Not only did it turn my face into an oil slick every time I used it, but it gave me an itchy red rash all over my face. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction. I used it about 3-4 times before deciding to return it.

The guy at Target said this product has been returned five times this week, to him alone. He gave me the number for client support to call and tell the company that makes Cetaphil what happened. Apparently it irritates a lot of people's skin. Everyone who returned it this week reported getting a red facial rash after using it, and the customer service representative said he thinks the product is going to be recalled soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by ivankaranka

i was so excited to try this product because anything that cetaphil makes is pure gold, contrary to my beliefs this moisturizer completely disappointed me. it does hydrate and it good for dry skin, i have combination skin and it left me looking like a frying pan at the end of the day, not to mention broke me out like never before perhaps ill use this lotion for problem areas like dry patches of skin that come up on my face every once in a while but i would not recommend this to anyone, stick to the moisturizer in the jar WAY better and so much more hydrating without causing any breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Update: 8-14-13
I can not rebuy this moisturizer. The horrible taste is too much for me, it stays with you for hours and makes me feel sick. If they made this exact moisturizer without the horrible taste, I'd rebuy. If you can handle the taste, do try this!

This is an excellent moisturizer with sunscreen. It leaves my skin well hydrated and soft. It causes no irritation to any areas of my face.

There is only one con to this, the taste is horrible! So, I keep it away from my lips and wash my hands after using it.

I'm surprised the rating for this isn't higher.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFairyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my perfect moisturizer! I have tried everything from Clean&Clear and Neutrogena to La Mer and Chanel. This stuff really does the job well. I have combination skin so I need a moisturizer that will effectively hydrate the dry areas while not making my skin greasy. I use this every morning and night after the Cetaphil gentle cleanser and could not be happier!