October 25, 2014 | 1806 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by ElleDaniElle

This is the first moisturizer I ever used, I eventually went through 2.5 bottles before throwing the last one out.

My face would burn, and I always thought my face was just very dry. My chin would constantly break out, so I switched up my routine and found this moisturizer to be the culprit. The product would sit on my skin, never fully absorbing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this daily for 3 weeks, just a pea size amount (to not compromise skin by coating it too much). Moisturizes nicely, no smell, a little sun protection. As long as I didn'tt put too much on my skin it didn't look shiny/greasy. But it is clogging my pores. Not a lot, but it is. I have clogged pores under my eyes, nose, chin. If it wasn't for that this would be great, because it feels so gentle and creamy. If you are not acne-prone, or have dry skin, you may be able to give this a try. But sadly, not for me. I guess ill have to go back to protecting my skin with serums, and perhaps Clinique City Block.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by groovymutation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I'd heard Cetaphil was a good brand from my doctor (and I do love their facial cleanser). However, this moisturizing lotion was the WORST.

Not only did it turn my face into an oil slick every time I used it, but it gave me an itchy red rash all over my face. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction. I used it about 3-4 times before deciding to return it.

The guy at Target said this product has been returned five times this week, to him alone. He gave me the number for client support to call and tell the company that makes Cetaphil what happened. Apparently it irritates a lot of people's skin. Everyone who returned it this week reported getting a red facial rash after using it, and the customer service representative said he thinks the product is going to be recalled soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by ivankaranka

i was so excited to try this product because anything that cetaphil makes is pure gold, contrary to my beliefs this moisturizer completely disappointed me. it does hydrate and it good for dry skin, i have combination skin and it left me looking like a frying pan at the end of the day, not to mention broke me out like never before perhaps ill use this lotion for problem areas like dry patches of skin that come up on my face every once in a while but i would not recommend this to anyone, stick to the moisturizer in the jar WAY better and so much more hydrating without causing any breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Update: 8-14-13
I can not rebuy this moisturizer. The horrible taste is too much for me, it stays with you for hours and makes me feel sick. If they made this exact moisturizer without the horrible taste, I'd rebuy. If you can handle the taste, do try this!

This is an excellent moisturizer with sunscreen. It leaves my skin well hydrated and soft. It causes no irritation to any areas of my face.

There is only one con to this, the taste is horrible! So, I keep it away from my lips and wash my hands after using it.

I'm surprised the rating for this isn't higher.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFairyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my perfect moisturizer! I have tried everything from Clean&Clear and Neutrogena to La Mer and Chanel. This stuff really does the job well. I have combination skin so I need a moisturizer that will effectively hydrate the dry areas while not making my skin greasy. I use this every morning and night after the Cetaphil gentle cleanser and could not be happier!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely stuff. Leaves my skin feeling super healthy and soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by vipBBCweylie

honestly i dont really like this moisturizer. everytike i put it on it kinda burns my face. it feels kinda hot. the smell and taste is really strong. i put it all over my lips and i licked my lips and ot tasted so strong sour and horrible ... When i applied it it left my skin looking shinny . Well atleast it mosturized my face and didnt break me out or anything .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by itsjenna007

Looks like a lot of people on here don't like this product. I love this moisturizer though. I have dry skin but I exfoliate so I don't have flakiness. I bought this because my clinique moisturizer was out and I wanted to find one that wasn't $24. I tried this out and used the coupon it had in the box. This is hydrating and it has spf which is great. I rated it a 4 because I cannot use it right after I exfoliate, which I do in the shower. It burns like hell on my face for a few minutes and I'm not sure why, maybe the spf. In order to use it after I shower I have to wait awhile and then it doesn't burn as much. In the morning though or by time I go to bed, it doesn't burn at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by zerp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have dry skin, with dry patches.

I found this to be quite oily and left me shiny for a long time, not to mention the strong scent. I'm usually indifferent to scents.. but I didn't like this one.