John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo

3.7

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BETAINE, COCAMIDE MEA, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CARAMEL, DISODIUM EDTA, MALIC ACID, LAURETH-4, LAURETH-23, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCINE, SODIUM XYLENESULFONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PEARL POWDER, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, LECITHIN, ALCOHOL, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE

on 2/17/2008 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been buying this product since it came out. I have dark brown/black, soft, curly, long hair. I love the scent and it makes my hair soft. I don't use it every day, but a few times a week. I find that I need to switch my shampoos and conditioners around during the week in order to avoid product buildup. I use this with the matching conditioner. Highly recommended.

on 2/17/2008 12:54:00 PM

This was the first shampoo/conditioner I ever bought that was over $6 at the drugstore. First of all, it smells amazing! It is a nice change from the usual floral smells you get at the drugstore. It really does make your hair super shiny. One thing I did notice is that I didnt get as good of a lather with this as other shampoos, resulting in having to use more, but other than that it is great value for the $$!

on 2/8/2008 7:38:00 AM

really really gorge shampoo. smells devine leaves your hair silky smooth and shiny! and it really looks after your colour! good shampoo for brunettes!!!

on 2/2/2008 12:22:00 AM

my hair isn't brown since i dyed it but when it is brown i use this. it smelllllllllllllllls soooo good. its a very sexy fragrance and rich smell -not fruity. there are hints of vanilla, coconut, cocoa . i feel like it improved my hair color. my mother commented saying that my hair looked more vibrant and silky.
would buy again if i was still brunnette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this shampoo for my golden brown colored hair in the hope it would protect the color but I am dissapointed. My hair has faded quite significantly. Therefore I wouldn't recommend this for color-treated hair. Apart from that I thought it was I good shampoo - nice smell, good lather etc and my hair felt nice afterwards.

I loved this shampoo, but it does not protect my color at all. It makes your hair feel very soft and it is moisturizing. I have dark brown color treated hair, and this shampoo faded my color after only a few washes. Would recommend only for lightened or non color treated hair as other reviewers have said too! nice smell

on 1/14/2008 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this line: cheap and effective.

on 1/4/2008 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I prefer using this in the winter season specifically due to the reason that it is more moisturizing. My hair is combination (oily in the roots and dry at th ends) and I find that using this in the winter really helps my dry ends. It is a big heavy for the summer months though as it weighs my hair down.

i dont think this shampoo is anything amazing. Im not sure if it stripped out my dyed brown colour or not, but what I do know is that it smells gorgeous and moreish!

on 12/27/2007 3:48:00 PM

I used this on my virgin, medium brown hair....
Anyway, i love this shampoo and conditioner!
My hair is shiny, really smooth and soft, the smell is yummy but subtle and it brings out my highlights alot!
I honestly can't think of somethign bad about it,.
I will continue to buy!