October 26, 2014 | 1007 users online

Shampoo - John Frieda - Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 7:38:00 AM More reviews by princess89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

really really gorge shampoo. smells devine leaves your hair silky smooth and shiny! and it really looks after your colour! good shampoo for brunettes!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by graceface07

my hair isn't brown since i dyed it but when it is brown i use this. it smelllllllllllllllls soooo good. its a very sexy fragrance and rich smell -not fruity. there are hints of vanilla, coconut, cocoa . i feel like it improved my hair color. my mother commented saying that my hair looked more vibrant and silky.
would buy again if i was still brunnette.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by AutumnShadow15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this shampoo for my golden brown colored hair in the hope it would protect the color but I am dissapointed. My hair has faded quite significantly. Therefore I wouldn't recommend this for color-treated hair. Apart from that I thought it was I good shampoo - nice smell, good lather etc and my hair felt nice afterwards.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by lindsaylew1986

I loved this shampoo, but it does not protect my color at all. It makes your hair feel very soft and it is moisturizing. I have dark brown color treated hair, and this shampoo faded my color after only a few washes. Would recommend only for lightened or non color treated hair as other reviewers have said too! nice smell

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this line: cheap and effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I prefer using this in the winter season specifically due to the reason that it is more moisturizing. My hair is combination (oily in the roots and dry at th ends) and I find that using this in the winter really helps my dry ends. It is a big heavy for the summer months though as it weighs my hair down.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2007 10:22:00 PM More reviews by brunettecouture

i dont think this shampoo is anything amazing. Im not sure if it stripped out my dyed brown colour or not, but what I do know is that it smells gorgeous and moreish!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by llamagirl

I used this on my virgin, medium brown hair....
Anyway, i love this shampoo and conditioner!
My hair is shiny, really smooth and soft, the smell is yummy but subtle and it brings out my highlights alot!
I honestly can't think of somethign bad about it,.
I will continue to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by whitney88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this shampoo. When I dyed my hair a dark brown, I purchased this shampoo so the color wouldn't wash out fast. It makes my hair feel so smooth and silky. It does help my hair color, but it still washes out pretty fast (it just might be my hair). Many people said that they smell is bad, but I like it. In the end, I will continue to use this shampoo while I continue to dye my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2007 9:34:00 AM More reviews by bambi53

I didn't like this shampoo that much. I didn't feel like my hair was total clean, I didn't like the smell, and it didn't do anything to my hair. It didn't give me any shine at all. I think the prise is too high, for that shampoo.