MD Forte skin rejuvenation eye cream [DISCONTINUED]

MD Forte skin rejuvenation eye cream [DISCONTINUED]

Purified Water (Aqua), Ammonium Glycolate (and) Glycolic Acid, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil (and) Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Retinol (and) Ceteareth-20, Isododecane, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone (and) Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Tocopheroyl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (and) Maltodextrin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. 11/04/09

on 3/3/2003 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This eye cream contains Retinol, AHA, and Vit A & E. I had been using my DDF Retinol eye cream, and this one gave me results in 3 days what DDF couldn't do in a month. It got rid of milia, brightened my entire eye area, and evened out the texture. Gave me well-rested eyes even when I only got 4 hours of sleep! Comes in a pump too. Great product!

on 1/14/2003 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love this eye cream. It is very light but really helps with circles and fine lines. I have tried everything and this is the only product that works for me.

on 9/17/2002 11:26:00 AM

This is one of the best eye creams I have found to date. This unscented eye cream contains glycolic acid, retinol, vit. e, soybean oil, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, among other things, to smooth, hydrate and refine the eye area. It seems to absorb instantly, so makeup application is not a problem. My derm gave me a sample of this, and I will consider purchasing very soon!