October 26, 2014 | 1082 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Caramelatte

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to mascara since for 15 years--or whenever it first came out. I still get compliments on my eyelashes. I use the curved brush in black. I do a first coat, let semi-dry. Do a second coat, let semi-dry. Then cover over it with a dry mascara brush for near-perfect lashes. If I'm going out or if I have dramatic eye makeup that day, I do more coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by alyak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara didn't cut it for me. It is clumpy and makes my lashes look too long. I already have long eyelashes, so I don't need anymore length. This might work better for other girls, but I don't like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by whawhawhacawhaaawhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely. This describes this mascara. Doesn't give that thick "I'm wearing mascara" look, it's subtle, gives decent amount of length/volume, it doesn't smudge AT ALL, and for the price, it's quite a pleasant suprise.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ipickstrawberries

Great mascara that gives a natural and not clumpy look. It makes you look like you're not wearing mascara and your eyelashes are naturally long. That is what I look for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

Okay, I am so mad at myself for searching all over high and low for one great HG mascara....here it was the entire time!!! I work 12 hour shifts and constantly have smudges under my eyes. I decided to try this...being only $4, I thought, why not?? I am in love. I apply slowly and two coats and my lashes look lovely!!! And guess what....no smudging after 12 hours of work!!! VERY HAPPY!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by owaimommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not my favorite but, I do really like it and will buy again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by smlrck26

Pleasantly impressed with this mascara. Leaves my lashes feeling soft and not spider like which is what I look for most in a mascara. However, it might not be the right product if you are looking for dramatic lashes because it delivers a natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This used to be a great staple for me. However, the formula has been somewhat clumpy lately and not coating all my lashes well. I also did some research on ewg.org under Skin Deep, which is a website that researches cosmetic ingredients. Cover Girl mascaras are pretty toxic compared to other brands, so that was another factor in my discontinued use. Scary and sad since it is a decent mascara. But I would rather put something less toxic on my lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Ivy_Tamwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This a great everyday mascara as it separates and does not clump, however, if you are looking for big, dramatic lashes, this isn't for you.

I use this to add a little volume and to seperate lashes, then I layer with Clinique High Lengths mascara to add some real length. It appears that there is no miracle mascara for me so layering is the best way for me to achieve the results I'm looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by EightNineTen

A good basic mascara if you aren't looking for lots of length, thickness or volume. It doesn't clump or smudge, layers well and does a decent job of holding a curl. I think it does flake occasionally but nothing bad at all. The shade "very black" is so wonderfully dark. Recommended.