December 22, 2014 | 1303 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Tiggerbear

I am quite impressed. This lengthens, thickens, curls and separates my lashes without looking like thick globs. My lashes are short & stubby and this gives me feathery soft lashes. I have to apply 6 coats but got great result.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ladydayholiday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this stuff for years, mainly because it's so cheap, but lately I decided to shop around a bit to see if there was anything better. After trying them all, I still come back to this, because the consistency stays the same for the entire length of time using it.

Yeah the other brands looks great the first time I use them, but by the 15th time, the formula is clumpy or thick or flaky. For $3-4, this gives me a natural look the entire time I use it that doesn't flake and doesn't make me look like I have tarantula lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Caramelatte

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to mascara since for 15 years--or whenever it first came out. I still get compliments on my eyelashes. I use the curved brush in black. I do a first coat, let semi-dry. Do a second coat, let semi-dry. Then cover over it with a dry mascara brush for near-perfect lashes. If I'm going out or if I have dramatic eye makeup that day, I do more coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by alyak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara didn't cut it for me. It is clumpy and makes my lashes look too long. I already have long eyelashes, so I don't need anymore length. This might work better for other girls, but I don't like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by whawhawhacawhaaawhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely. This describes this mascara. Doesn't give that thick "I'm wearing mascara" look, it's subtle, gives decent amount of length/volume, it doesn't smudge AT ALL, and for the price, it's quite a pleasant suprise.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ipickstrawberries

Great mascara that gives a natural and not clumpy look. It makes you look like you're not wearing mascara and your eyelashes are naturally long. That is what I look for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

Okay, I am so mad at myself for searching all over high and low for one great HG mascara....here it was the entire time!!! I work 12 hour shifts and constantly have smudges under my eyes. I decided to try this...being only $4, I thought, why not?? I am in love. I apply slowly and two coats and my lashes look lovely!!! And guess what....no smudging after 12 hours of work!!! VERY HAPPY!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by owaimommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not my favorite but, I do really like it and will buy again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by smlrck26

Pleasantly impressed with this mascara. Leaves my lashes feeling soft and not spider like which is what I look for most in a mascara. However, it might not be the right product if you are looking for dramatic lashes because it delivers a natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This used to be a great staple for me. However, the formula has been somewhat clumpy lately and not coating all my lashes well. I also did some research on ewg.org under Skin Deep, which is a website that researches cosmetic ingredients. Cover Girl mascaras are pretty toxic compared to other brands, so that was another factor in my discontinued use. Scary and sad since it is a decent mascara. But I would rather put something less toxic on my lashes!