April 21, 2014 | 1897 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ipickstrawberries

Great mascara that gives a natural and not clumpy look. It makes you look like you're not wearing mascara and your eyelashes are naturally long. That is what I look for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

Okay, I am so mad at myself for searching all over high and low for one great HG mascara....here it was the entire time!!! I work 12 hour shifts and constantly have smudges under my eyes. I decided to try this...being only $4, I thought, why not?? I am in love. I apply slowly and two coats and my lashes look lovely!!! And guess what....no smudging after 12 hours of work!!! VERY HAPPY!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by owaimommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not my favorite but, I do really like it and will buy again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by smlrck26

Pleasantly impressed with this mascara. Leaves my lashes feeling soft and not spider like which is what I look for most in a mascara. However, it might not be the right product if you are looking for dramatic lashes because it delivers a natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This used to be a great staple for me. However, the formula has been somewhat clumpy lately and not coating all my lashes well. I also did some research on ewg.org under Skin Deep, which is a website that researches cosmetic ingredients. Cover Girl mascaras are pretty toxic compared to other brands, so that was another factor in my discontinued use. Scary and sad since it is a decent mascara. But I would rather put something less toxic on my lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Ivy_Tamwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This a great everyday mascara as it separates and does not clump, however, if you are looking for big, dramatic lashes, this isn't for you.

I use this to add a little volume and to seperate lashes, then I layer with Clinique High Lengths mascara to add some real length. It appears that there is no miracle mascara for me so layering is the best way for me to achieve the results I'm looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by EightNineTen

A good basic mascara if you aren't looking for lots of length, thickness or volume. It doesn't clump or smudge, layers well and does a decent job of holding a curl. I think it does flake occasionally but nothing bad at all. The shade "very black" is so wonderfully dark. Recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

This was the worst mascara I have ever used. It made my lashes extremely clumpy, and spider-like. For the price, I actually preferred great lash to this mascara (which is a testament to how much I disliked this mascara).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Average results - doesn't add curl but doesn't ruin it, does lengthen, doesn't really add any volume. Good for every day situations, but nothing special. I definitely have better results with the straight brush than the curved, which gives me more spikey groups of lashes stuck together. Comes off easily when I wash my face, but doesn't flake or smudge during the day. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Definitely nothing to complain about, even if it's nothing fantastic. But what is special is the price - $3.50 at my local Target. In short, it's not life-changing, but it's worth trying, and it's perfect for situations like forgetting to pack your regular tube when traveling.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by MonkeyGurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My fist mascara buy in my life. I really like it. It doesn't smudge on me at all. It's easy to wipe off when putting it on if I get some on my skin. When I put it on I have to keep applying because when it drys it slowly goes away. It's soft on my lashes. Easy to get off at the end of the day. I usually forget that I'm wearing make up ( it's new to me ) and go and rub my eyes and it doesn't smudge or flake. But it does flake when I'm combing through with a eye lash comb. But it's easy to wipe them off. I have trouble separating my lashes with the brush and can't get to close to the roots of my lashes or the brush hits my eye lid and smudges. I bought black - brown and it makes my brown eyes stand out a little more.
I think this is good for it's price and a good back up mascara or if your on a tight budget.