September 3, 2014 | 1216 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Mrslefondre

Amazing. First and last serum I've ever tried. I took a risk with this as I've never had a sample but after using all EL makeup all my cosmetic-wearing life, I decided to be loyal to the brand and invest! And I'm so glad I did. Gorgeous packaging, and easy to use dropper applicator. You only need four drops of this 2x daily (can be worn during the day for added protection) so a bottle will last a long time. From the first use I noticed an incredible difference. My pores seem almost invisible and my pimples (which I've battled for years on end) have vanished. Buy it now you certainly won't regret it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by teacuppig

This is the first serum I've ever tried and it works amazingly. I started using it during a breakout and I saw a difference overnight - my spots appeared less less red and irritated, and with continued use, my skin began to look healthier, more hydrated and less bumpy. The consistency of the ARN serum is different to other Estee Lauder serums that I've since tried (Perfectionist and Idealist Illuminator) and I prefer it because it is very easily absorbed and feels nice on the skin. The packaging is very sanitary. It is pricey but it's worth it because only 2-3 drops every night is sufficient and since using up my bottle a couple months ago my skin hasn't felt as healthy so I will definitely be repurchasing the next time Estee Lauder offers a gift with purchase :D

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by waters2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product made me break out in whiteheads and red bumps. And it did nothing for the texture of my skin. Too bad that in addition to the breakouts, it also dried out my face.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Elizarroyo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am mid 20's and I have started to get a "crinkle" in the middle of my forehead. I grabbed a sample and can honestly say it works! My crinkle definitely smoothed out after using this religiously for a month. Unfortunately I ran out and I feel like the crinkle came right back. For the results I got I would get it again just wish it wasn't so pricey.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I also got whiteheads after using this, in areas where I don't usually break out (around the eyes).

Despite still having the occasional breakout, I'm getting to the age where I'm starting to notice fine lines. I tried this product hoping to improve the overall appearance of my skin, but it didn't work for me. This felt like a gel mask on my face, one I couldn't peel off. It was uncomfortable and the sensation would wake me up. Each morning after I used it, I would have little clogged pores and inflamed whiteheads.

I returned this product after using it for 2 weeks. It's too expensive to hang onto it if it doesn't work!

This product may be great for more mature skin, or on skin that has absolutely no chance of breaking out, but otherwise I would not recommend this product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by bajsbaljan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I have sensitive, dry-combination-skin with the occasional hormonal break-out. The morning after using this product, I woke up with the most dewy, radiant skin ever! Unfortunately I also woke up with about 5 small white heads distributed across my face. I used this product for three weeks, hoping my skin would get used to the formula and stop breaking out but no. Had to give this away to a friend which did hurt a little considering the price tag.

If you have no problem, what so ever with break outs, I highly recommend this product but if you like me have ate occasional break-out, ask for a sample before buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by lanzi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I read a lot of good reviews about this product before and personally I have used 2 bottles.

so far I think it is ok, no obvious effect on my face, but skin does feel soft and smooth. I use twice a day (morning and night), its absobent and light, smells ok.

I am still waiting for so called "amazing change" to my face (-.-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by TeeCeeGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift and held off using it for a while because my skin is very oily and acne prone, and I just had gotten rid of my acne and didn't want to bring it back with something new. After making sure my acne was gone for a while, I decided to give this a shot. I haven't really used very many moisturizers or creams on my face in my life because, as I said, I have unfortunately had acne for most of my adult life. So I was in the process of getting rid of old blemishes and trying to finally start loving my skin. When I first tried this, I didn't really notice a difference. I guess I just didn't know what to look for. I was just happy my face was clear and didn't really pay attention to much else. After a couple weeks, I got lazy and stopped using this. Just kept using a cheap moisturizer from Avon day and night. Over the next couple weeks, I started to get a little...bored??? with my face. I dunno, it seemed like since it had been clear and my blemishes had disappeared, I was happy, but my skin still didn't look really "great" like other people's skin I had seen. So, I was online the other day and saw how much people really love this and I thought, maybe I should try it again and really pay attention to how my skin reacts. Well, I squeezed a few drops onto my fingers and massaged on my face and once it absorbed, there was a noticeable difference. I really looked at my face and I could see that my face appeared much smoother. I was very happy and made a little promise to myself that I wouldn't get lazy and stop using it. The next morning when I woke up, my husband said, "Your skin looks good" out of nowhere. I'm sold.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by PaulaAngel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I specifically ordered something from Estee Lauder so I could try this as a free sample. I've been using Clarins intensive day products for years and love them, but wasn't impressed with the description of their night serum. After using this serum from EL a few weeks at night I do see a marked shrinking and lightening of stubborn age spots. I also see a softening in the deep wrinkles on my forehead, on my cheeks and above my lips. I did notice some signs of acne when I applied it to my entire face. It's a bit oily. So at night I only apply it to those specific areas. It has no fragrance, which I like.

I have to say that the "sample" came in a real bottle and is a nice size. I will be ordering the regular sized bottle in the near future. The price is reasonable, when compared to the prices of other serums, as it's listed at $55 for an ounce.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I'm rating this product based on the normal price, but I have a GWP which I've been using for the last three weeks, every night. I have super oily/combination skin, hormonal and other spots and hyperpigmentation. Alpha H Liquid Gold has stopped working for me so I've been slotting this serum into my normal skincare routine and can see a difference in the pigmentation and general texture and glow of my skin. It's as oily as ever but otherwise fantastic results. I only use a tiny amount to cover my entire face. I already have a Vitamin C serum to try next but I can see myself returning to this one whenever I need extra help.