October 22, 2014 | 1766 users online

Concealers - Exuviance - CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Good coverage, but I find it very difficult to blend--it dries very quickly, but does stay on all day. The "light" is almost white, and it seemed that the next shade was too dark for a medium complection.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by RobynLeigh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My neighbor uses this and since we have the same coloring, she asked me if I wanted to try it. Looks great on her, but this was just not at all good on me. Made me look tired and accentuated every line under my 37-year-old eyes, even though I used an eye cream before the concealer was applied. For someone who is younger or who has skin that isn't as dry as mine, I could see how this would be a great product--nice color (I tried it in Light)and great coverage. I just need something more moisturizing that won't settle into my lines (dare I say wrinkles). Will stick with my Makeup For Ever concealer. Makeup For Ever costs a little more, but for me it works and that makes it worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 12:56:00 AM More reviews by GlisteningStarlights

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG concealer. I'm a PPP and most concealers were always too dark but this ones light enough and stays on the entire day without caking or anything. It also covered everything pretty well and it's easy to throw in your purse. The only prob I have with it is, after opening it, it does have the tendency to oooze out quickly on it's own but after the magic it does, its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2005 12:40:00 AM More reviews by bumble

I love that this concealer does a great job of concealing my circles and also protects my undereye area from the sun. I don't know how well it does that, but hey, it's an added plus for a concealer that already does a pretty good job. It lasts through the day and doesn't settle into my lines as much as others do.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 6:01:00 AM More reviews by stbarthsbeaute

This is the ultimate concealer bar none. I've tried Bobbi Brown, BeneFit, Lancome just to name a few. This conceals completely and really does work on blemishes. The price is very low compared to the competition and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by rebootienyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I found my HG~! I tried everything, mostly in one day and I could still see my circles. Then I tried this concealer in Beige and it covered perfectly! I am glad this concealer has an unusual color selection because I guess I am an unusual color. (I'm Mac N3) I nearly cried when I saw myself without under-eye circles for the first time ever. It was almost creepy, I kept looking at myself - in all kinds of light and all I could tell was that it was my skin but better! I don't find it to be dry or drying - It's a creamy liquid! and yes it dries in place so that it won't budge all day. I am in heaven. There is barely any work involved, one swipe of my finger and the skin under my eyes looks like the same exact color as the rest of my face. I think that you have to try all the concealers out there because one person's trash is another's HG! This was $18.50 in the store and $9.99 off eBay.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2005 2:05:00 AM More reviews by katieanng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is very close to my HG concealer. I have the super dark circles under my eyes and this is quite opaque. I thought the price was reasonable and the tube is a very generous size. I'm fair, so I got the light one. It can be tricky to blend and I usually use a brush. It dries and then cannot be budged, so you must blend quickly. The advantage is of course that it stays on all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

HATE this stuff. It doesn't cover spots all that well, makes skin look like a mummy and has a grayish tint to it. Not for my mature skin. Looks so bad I'd rather have my spots show.

I bought light--way too light for NC 25--and beige thinking to blend them together. This was no winner idea either because the color was still way off. Beige alone works better but it's still not right or worth the effort. May try the vichy one or give up on coverups if they're all like this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great concealer. I have this in Light and it is a good neutral ivory with no excess pink or yellow tones. Texture is creamy and covers well. Sometimes on my worst skin days I apply this all over with a layer of moisturizer underneath. Excellent protection too. This is comparable to Illuminare Extra Coverage formula but a little more easily available.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2005 7:48:00 PM More reviews by achick

I thought since this was highly pigmented it'd cover red marks quite well, but it doesn't work for me. It doesn't look natural at all and I can see it on my skin [and all I use is a very teeny tiny dot on top of my marks].