Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 10/27/2005 1:28:00 AM

pros: covers any marks VERY well. ie, redness, blemishes, pimple. the tube is gonna last you a LONG time, trust me.

cons: does not cover undereye bags like it said.

on 8/31/2005 2:24:00 PM

I bought this when I had a major break out from who knows what. The whole side of my face had bumps galore. It covered great at first. Didn't add to the problem. Has sunscreen. Says it's breathable. But after a few hours in the hot summer humidity we have had this year, it melted into my pores and didn't look so good anymore. I had to blend it in more and apply more powder. Good for winter probably, but doesn't stand up to sweat, or swimming. Might buy again, but might not. Who knows.

on 8/22/2005 1:33:00 PM

I love this product! I got it for free in a "goodie bag" at a shopping day I attended. The tube was the beige color, which I worried would be too dark for my pale skin. It actually works perfectly in this shade and I realize that unless you have porcelain skin, beige is the shade to go with. It completely covers my undereye circles (and they're quite dark) and totally camouflages redness. I had some trouble using the product initially, but ever since I began applying it with a concealer brush, I'm utterly in love!

I love that this doesn't settle into creases (I've found that Bobbi Brown's concealer/corrector kit does that). It stays put all day and there's no need to set it with powder because it dries completely.

At $16 for a tube, it's a steal (I've had mine for over a year and it's still about 75% full). I don't like the tube packaging because there is the potential for too much to squeeze out, but other than that, I'm in love.

on 8/6/2005 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a surgical scar on my nose that's reddish. I tried regular drugstore concealers (too thin), dermablend (too thick and off color), Clinique (the thick coverage with 2 colors you have to blend). If you're lucky, you'll find a makeup counter where you can find the right color for you. It is thick and creamy but provides excellent full coverage over scars and lasts all day.

on 7/10/2005 3:00:00 PM

Works very well, a bit thick but it covers all skin problems. Lasted all day. You really have to blend it in, but you only need VERY little to cover problem areas (so this lasts a long time). Would buy it again it needed.

on 6/19/2005 5:23:00 PM

Good coverage, but I find it very difficult to blend--it dries very quickly, but does stay on all day. The "light" is almost white, and it seemed that the next shade was too dark for a medium complection.

on 5/16/2005 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My neighbor uses this and since we have the same coloring, she asked me if I wanted to try it. Looks great on her, but this was just not at all good on me. Made me look tired and accentuated every line under my 37-year-old eyes, even though I used an eye cream before the concealer was applied. For someone who is younger or who has skin that isn't as dry as mine, I could see how this would be a great product--nice color (I tried it in Light)and great coverage. I just need something more moisturizing that won't settle into my lines (dare I say wrinkles). Will stick with my Makeup For Ever concealer. Makeup For Ever costs a little more, but for me it works and that makes it worth every penny.

This is my HG concealer. I'm a PPP and most concealers were always too dark but this ones light enough and stays on the entire day without caking or anything. It also covered everything pretty well and it's easy to throw in your purse. The only prob I have with it is, after opening it, it does have the tendency to oooze out quickly on it's own but after the magic it does, its worth it.

on 5/2/2005 12:40:00 AM

I love that this concealer does a great job of concealing my circles and also protects my undereye area from the sun. I don't know how well it does that, but hey, it's an added plus for a concealer that already does a pretty good job. It lasts through the day and doesn't settle into my lines as much as others do.

This is the ultimate concealer bar none. I've tried Bobbi Brown, BeneFit, Lancome just to name a few. This conceals completely and really does work on blemishes. The price is very low compared to the competition and a little goes a long way.

Top Rated Exuviance Products