April 19, 2014 | 1025 users online

Concealers - Exuviance - CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 12:56:00 AM More reviews by GlisteningStarlights

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG concealer. I'm a PPP and most concealers were always too dark but this ones light enough and stays on the entire day without caking or anything. It also covered everything pretty well and it's easy to throw in your purse. The only prob I have with it is, after opening it, it does have the tendency to oooze out quickly on it's own but after the magic it does, its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2005 12:40:00 AM More reviews by bumble

I love that this concealer does a great job of concealing my circles and also protects my undereye area from the sun. I don't know how well it does that, but hey, it's an added plus for a concealer that already does a pretty good job. It lasts through the day and doesn't settle into my lines as much as others do.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 6:01:00 AM More reviews by stbarthsbeaute

This is the ultimate concealer bar none. I've tried Bobbi Brown, BeneFit, Lancome just to name a few. This conceals completely and really does work on blemishes. The price is very low compared to the competition and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by rebootienyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I found my HG~! I tried everything, mostly in one day and I could still see my circles. Then I tried this concealer in Beige and it covered perfectly! I am glad this concealer has an unusual color selection because I guess I am an unusual color. (I'm Mac N3) I nearly cried when I saw myself without under-eye circles for the first time ever. It was almost creepy, I kept looking at myself - in all kinds of light and all I could tell was that it was my skin but better! I don't find it to be dry or drying - It's a creamy liquid! and yes it dries in place so that it won't budge all day. I am in heaven. There is barely any work involved, one swipe of my finger and the skin under my eyes looks like the same exact color as the rest of my face. I think that you have to try all the concealers out there because one person's trash is another's HG! This was $18.50 in the store and $9.99 off eBay.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2005 2:05:00 AM More reviews by katieanng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is very close to my HG concealer. I have the super dark circles under my eyes and this is quite opaque. I thought the price was reasonable and the tube is a very generous size. I'm fair, so I got the light one. It can be tricky to blend and I usually use a brush. It dries and then cannot be budged, so you must blend quickly. The advantage is of course that it stays on all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

HATE this stuff. It doesn't cover spots all that well, makes skin look like a mummy and has a grayish tint to it. Not for my mature skin. Looks so bad I'd rather have my spots show.

I bought light--way too light for NC 25--and beige thinking to blend them together. This was no winner idea either because the color was still way off. Beige alone works better but it's still not right or worth the effort. May try the vichy one or give up on coverups if they're all like this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great concealer. I have this in Light and it is a good neutral ivory with no excess pink or yellow tones. Texture is creamy and covers well. Sometimes on my worst skin days I apply this all over with a layer of moisturizer underneath. Excellent protection too. This is comparable to Illuminare Extra Coverage formula but a little more easily available.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2005 7:48:00 PM More reviews by achick

I thought since this was highly pigmented it'd cover red marks quite well, but it doesn't work for me. It doesn't look natural at all and I can see it on my skin [and all I use is a very teeny tiny dot on top of my marks].

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by hopmom

I really love this product. I agree that the color choices are rather odd. I bought this in sand (NC25-30, LM Nude, Tarte Veil) and it is an ok match for me, but a hint too dark for under my eye area. Anyway, I bought a 2nd tube of this in Light (off Ebay for wayy cheap) and the two combined ir perfect.
It covers my horribly dark circles very well. I mostly we TM's so I use this on and around my nose and on any redness or blemishes I have and it does very well. It can be a bit dry, so I would highly suggest moisturizing before applying so it would look cakey. Otherwise, I think this is HG for me as a concealer. Also I haven't noticed any breaking our or cloggies with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2004 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Hearts2Ashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good coverage, but the color choices are weird. I tried all three. The lightest one covers the best for some reason, but it's way too light and the beige is waaaaay darker. It's like going from shade 1 to shade 4 instantly. I usually end up blending the light and the beige. Other than the color choices, this is the best concealor ever. It covers perfectly and blends really nice. I have used a ton of concealors so far, and right now, this is my HG. I just wish they'd have shades in between the ones they had at Sephora.