November 29, 2014 | 1677 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush in Rosy Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by amyvg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I've finally found my blush! I love how blendable this stuff is, perfect for me who seems to have problems when applying other cream blushes. This is the same colour as MAC's cream blush called Brit Wit but I find Revlon's sooo much easier to apply. MACs is slightly thicker, probably better for lasting power tho. The Rosy Glow colour is great, perfect to give you a healthy "glow". Good price too. But actually it's 0.12oz, while the MAC's are 0.2oz and double the cost. Better to have less if you are unsure you'll like the product or colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love Revlon's cream blushes and this is the perfect shade for my fair, cool complexion. While my natural blushing color is more reddish pink than this, I'd still describe this color as "your cheek color but better" because it really enhances the eyes and lips. It's ideal for day or for when you want to play up a stronger eye look.

This goes on smoothly and blends very well. It is rather sheer, so if you are not a FFF/PPP it may not offer you much definition, however I've found it to be very buildable, so it can look stronger depending on how much you apply.
On the plus side, if you are fairly new to blush, especially the creams, this is a great shade to start with because it takes a lot to look really bad. You can focus on getting the hang of applying cream-to-powder blush without worrying about looking, well, like you're just learning! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by slim34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It goes on smoothly, the color is great for my fair skin. It lasts the whole day for me, and I find I don't need to apply very much to get a nice glow. I've tried going back to powder blushes, but still end up coming back to this Revlon cream blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by tweetylemon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is pretty near perfect. The colour is fabulous. It glides on beautifully as well, and stays on all day, looking very natural. I can wear it alone or over foundation. Perfection!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2007 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Ereee

I do like this blush but the color is a little disappointing. It doesn't last on my fair skin... at all! It looks like a nice, natural light pink in the pan but after several applications, it still fades after a half hour or so. The texture is nice though, and it is very easily to blend with a sponge or with your fingers.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2007 1:22:00 PM More reviews by carleenp

I like this blush with one complaint. First, what I like: The color is very good for pale skin. It gives a nice pink glow. It also blends incredibly well and has pretty good staying power. I particularly like to blend it over some gold shimmer pencil for a fairly sheer shimmery look. The problem? It isn't very pigment dense. I find that I have to put on three times as much over what I would put on from my Paula Dorf creme blush. This is coming from a person with very pale skin who wears light/sheer blush! I can't imagine this working well on a darker skin tone. It would have to be caked on to show up. At around $8-10 with using 3x as much, it becomes as expensive as some blushes that I think are better quality

I will use it up and maybe buy it again though because I love the color and how it blends when I want a real sheer shimmer look. Unless I find a similar color in a brand with more pigment, and I am looking!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I picked this up since I can't pass up makeup with the wonderful little orange clearance sticker at Target (my biggest downfall). I had to have this, knowing full well that my oily skin doesn't take too kindly to cream blushes. But it was in a limited edition white case with pink lace! Anyway, it was an average cream blush. The color seems pretty versatile and works well with a lot of skin tones. It looked good on my olive, slightly darker skin, and it looked great on my friend's paler, pinker hued skin. It was fairly easy to blend, just swipe across the apples and blend with your fingers. However, I am not a big fan of using my fingers - give me a blush brush. It also faded quickly due to my oily skin. So, if you like easy application and you don't have oily skin you'll probably like this color. But I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by smartcookie318

I read about Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow in a magazine. The article inspired me to buy the product and I am pleased with it. It is not good enough to make me stop trying other blushes but I would buy it again. It is pretty sheer unless you layer it on for more color. I like this feature for times when I want to wear brighter colors on my lips or eyes and just a touch of blush. It is a nice and natural pink shade. The texture is light and easy to blend. I love the pop out mirror in the package. It comes in very handy. I would buy this again for the purpose of having a very sheer blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2006 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie22

I wanted a nice light pink cream blush when I got this. At first, it's kinda hard to get some product out of the pan, but then it get's really easy, and the blush is really creamy. It feels smooth and creamy going on, and you can blend easily. I have to apply the blush about 3 times to get it to show up good. Other than that, you just have a light light tint. I like it, it just needs better staying power. But the color is ballerina pink, soft, and very natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 7:40:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like to use this neutral pink cream blush under my powder blushes to help set them. Paler pastel shades seem to like it as a base.

It's also a good blush to use if there is any redness in your skin, its a very MSBB shade so I like to use it when I just want a very subtle definition on the face without much color. It's a good color for ice skating or drinking red wine.