April 18, 2014 | 925 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Georgia ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2009 3:36:00 AM More reviews by juuleeah

This highlighter shows up on my skin as approximately nothing. Although I do like the smell. And the packaging. Another plus: it didn't clog my pores. However, I'm asian and relatively light-->medium skinned, and it really just didn't show up unless I used a ton and a very heavy hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by blushngloss4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i use this product on top of my cream blush and it gives a beautiful sheen/shimmer to it. but i hate the way it smells, nauseating for me IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sumsum81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, goes well on my fair asian skintone for natural fresh face look! Will definitely go back for 2nds. Goes on smoothly and stays on my skin. Really love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by lil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This doesn't get very good rating here, but I must admit I love it and have been rebuying it already 3 times, yes, I did manage to empty that little box! I like the peachy old fashion scent, and I like the fact that it doesn't show off loads of color, probably because I'm not a huge blush fan, my cheeks having already a little bit of color....! but as my skin is quite fair, I like the fact it just give a bit of a peachy glow, especially in the daylight, it's perfect after I've put foundation on... also I must say it has never irritated my sensitive skin and I'm the type of woman who just can't stand any face powder on my skin (to my regret!) as I get rash, tightness, redness, and itchiness...! and I've tried T leclerc, Nars, Clinique, Clarins,... shame as I love a powdery finish and it helps fixing foundation but anyway....this little Georgia never made me react, I only apply it to the apple of my cheeks, and that's it....it's very subtle and light so if you consider getting some real color, this is not for you! I'd recommend it for very fair complexion that also like a quite natural glowy finish.... ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I won't buy this product again but not because I don't like it -- there is just a lot of product in the little box.

In my ongoing quest to re-do my makeup for the new Red Thing hair, I realized I had this color too in my blusher drawer.. and I had stopped using it when my hair was blonde because it made me looked too orange.

Now, with the Red Thing, and with some bronzer it looks just right with a great orange lippie.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

This was sort of a waste for me. I bought this expecting more of a peach color deposit and all i got was a bunch of shimmer powder buildup on my cheek, not very flattering. I expected this to look sensational on my skin when tanned, but i never once got any signs of color... its more like Georgia pit =o(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by grasshanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

kind of pricey but i love the smell and the way it makes my face look fresh. i have medium skin and this doesn't show up on my face but it does add sparkle. it's a great highlighter just make sure not to apply it everywhere because it is sparkly

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by collgrtlnd

I had high hopes for this.. Because I was looking for a good peachy blush.. But this doesn't really show up on my skin unless I pack it on. It does leave a nice shimmer however. I don't find myself reaching for it often, which is disappointing because of the high price. But it's just OK.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by win24

Although this product smells nice, it doesn't show up on my light skin. I was hoping it would. I have been looking for a nice peach blush for years. I do use it as an all over powder for the oil on my skin. I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by zazzle86

This product didnt show up on my skin as a blush at all. For reference I am a nw30. So instead I used it as an all over powder which it can also be used for. It gave my complexion a nice glow but it wasnt really what iI had purchased it for so i only did this to use up the product. The smell of the product is lovely like most benefit blushes. The packaging is cute and retro but I didnt use the brush that came with it as I found it to be harsh on my skin and perferred using my own blush. I think it would be lovely for lighter skin tones.