April 23, 2014 | 2109 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ShaunaRich

I'm a lipgloss junkie and I really love these!! I used to only use MAC lipglass, but after watching Makeup Geek's Marlena, she got me hooked on these NYX glosses. The colours are beautiful and I really like the way they feel on my lips, they don't get dried out at all. I love the shine and i think they make my lips look fabulous!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by jackontherocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I normally *hate* glosses, I've tried pretty much everything from L'oreal juicy tubes to Chanel glossimers to MAC lip glasses - I detest them all. Sticky, sloppy, bad packaging, weird smells/tastes....so I usually just stick to lip balm. Glosses all sit 3/4 full in my makeup drawer, such a waste. But I can't believe how much I LOVE the NYX 'sweetheart' gloss! It has a smell that reminds me of jolly ranchers or sweet tarts, which I don't mind at all. The shade is gorgeous, sheer & a perfect "shine" to lips without looking overdone. What is awesome is that the first time I used it, I didn't even *feel* it on my lips, so I figured it wore off, but when I looked in the mirror, I had a perfect moist shine on my lips! Such a nice surprise. The applicator is fine, it's not too long, and it's simple looking. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Sedatedalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love these lip glosses! Have them a few different shades. The cherry or vanilla smell is sometimes a little overwhelming, but the texture is excellent, not too sticky, not too slick. They stay on a respectable amount of time, and the applicator is a nice shape for applying the product (doe foot).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

these glosses are really pigmented and smooth. the only thing that gets to me is the candy smell of these glosses but not a big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by garagesale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Cute packaging, a lot of product (15 mL), luxurious colors. The texture and quality are comparable to much more expensive brands. The only downside to NYX lip glosses is their cloying sweet odor. If only NYX would fix the burning plastic/cheap chapstick smell these would be perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a GREAT DUPE for NARS lip gloss but for a better price!
The Colour in Sweetheart is a great dupe for Nars Turkish Delight That Kim Kardashin uses.

Highly recommand. It reasonable price compared to the Nars lip gloss and it's non sticky just like Nars Lip gloss..the colours are really nice and it's moisturizing. Doesn't dry out lips. I hate lip glosses that are sticky. My two favourite lip gloss brands are NYX & NARS! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This review is for the Mega Shine lipgloss in Tanned, i am NC 40( for ref )and never get tired of finding another nude lipgloss..On my pigmented lips this is a nice peachy beige...so far its a headsup from me. In terms of texture, its a very creamy lipgloss a little sheer but with a right amount of pigmentation.The smell is a little weird a at first reminds me of cherry bubblegum but after a few seconds of application the smells fades away. Best drugstore lipgloss for 4 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by kisses87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love it! I'm a brown skin girl and I had a hard time finding a nude shade, but i ran into NYX tanned and fell in lust with the line. At first i thought the formula was too thin and light for me b/c i prefer the thick consistencies. But once i got past that i realized that these glosses have great color payoff and they last just as long as anyother gloss. NO gloss lasts all day. I believe you will get your money's worth out of a nyx gloss. Its only like $4.95 or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by tarzina789

I absolutely love this lip gloss formula. That is why it pains me to say that the smell when you first apply it is really, really weird. I'm not usually turned off by scents in makeup, but I've never smelled such a strong, fake cherry coke smell... It's very strange to me when makeup is scented randomly, asopposed to something fruity. But while I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it doesn't bother me enough to stop using it. These glosses are amazing!!!

Anyway, I find that the color selection is amazing! There aren't only pinks or reds. They have gorgeous nudes (which remind me of the Revlon Colorstay mineral lip glosses), and even purples. I find that their shades are really original. For example, I have Desert, which is a nude-tinted purple. It's such a unique shade I've never seen in a drugstore brand before. Very, very impressive NYX!! Although Desert is a weird shade (I have to mix it with a more standard pink or it looks weird on my fair skin), there are other amazing colors that I have yet to see in such an inexpensive range!

The gloss feels great on my lips, really smooth and silky. Also, it's not sticky and lasts quite a long time. The color payoff is really amazing on most of the colors, unless you get an obviously sheer one. Even their seemingly light pinks and nude are pretty opaque! I'm really, really impressed with these glosses and will definitely continue to purchase more and more!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so I have these lipglosses in Gold Pink, African Queen, Deep Bronze, and two other goldish/brown colors and unfortunately you really get what you pay for. Ive heard many great things about these but I think these lippies are overrated. They are highly pigmented which is good, moisturizing but I would only buy African Queen and Deep Bronze again, the others can stay