Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

3.9

Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, PEG-60 Gyceryl Isostearate, PEG-32, PEG-6, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Serine, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Tocopherol

on 5/3/2009 1:00:00 PM

Bloody fantastic stuffs. Removes all makeup and gunk in a jiffy, very claensing, may be overly drying for some people, leaves face with a squeaky clean feel.

on 4/26/2009 8:36:00 PM

Feels and smells good, but it does NOT remove makeup very well (even just powder). Plus it clogged my pores pretty fast. Drying too.

on 4/20/2009 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this product for nearly three months and my skin looks amazing! It has a nice glow that I get complimented on all the time. Its definitely this product because my face cream is Cetaphil. It's very creamy and has lots of foam. It is a bit pricey at 34 dollars a bottle, but it lasts a really long time. I still have a little less than half, and I wash my face with it twice a day.

on 4/9/2009 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The texture of the cleanser is great and so is the packaging. I have problems with the after effects. This cleanser really dries up your face. One use of it and I had cracks in my skin. Any slight lines on my face became very deep. I'm never using this product again.

on 3/24/2009 11:31:00 PM

This is my favorite cleanser. It literally makes you feel squeaky clean. It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. You don't need any more than a dime size to clean your whole face.

on 2/18/2009 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A decent cleanser that leaves skin clean and soft. However if you are looking for brightening...you must need to wait for MONTHS to see its effects. I used this for quite a while until i saw some brightening of my skin.

on 2/2/2009 8:16:00 AM

i got this as a sample, and the person told me that it would brighten up my skin becuase it was looking dead at the time. but anyways, i used it, and each time after using this, it made my face feel like plastic, weird i know, and then after it felt realy dry...
really dried me out, i really wanted to like this product as it worked wonders for my cousin, but for me, it was an epic fail!
sorry shisiedo :(

on 1/11/2009 10:45:00 PM

This is my every day cleanser. A tiny dab of this product really goes a long way in every wash. It has a lovely creamy texture that lathers very well. I have dry combination skin which can get tight and dry after washing with White Lucent, but that is easily remedied by a good moisturizer. I've found that no other cleanser can deliver the same squeaky clean feeling (+ brightening effect) without damaging my skin like White Lucent can.

on 1/8/2009 12:51:00 AM

This cleanser has a great scent but makes my skin feel tight after use!

on 12/27/2008 9:02:00 PM

I have acne-prone skin that's combination with big pores. I was using Murad Clarifying cleanser and while I liked it, it didn't give me a clean finish. And ever since I tried this White Lucent cleanser, I've been loving it. Together with the softener, I've noticed that I don't break out very often anymore and my skin is less clogged and just more even and bright. This cleanser can be a tadbit drying but as long as I use the softener afterwards and some moisturizer, I'm fine. (I find the Skincare cleanser much more drying.) Also, this cleanser foams very well so a little goes a long way. In the evening, I usually do a quick wash with this to get the surface oil and makeup off and then wash a second time to ensure I get a deep clean. All in all, I love this cleanser and have repurchased it once already.