July 22, 2014 | 2271 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by eevaee

First things first - this foundation is easily available in Finland (it's a huge problem with a lot of brands) and it has a super wide shade range so I have found a good shade, and I am so fair, that usually finding a correct shade is a battle. I love the packaging, I think in Europe it comes with this super-handy pump bottle, so Americans, you might get it later. The consistency is so good for me, since I fairly have any skin problems. Just love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by nadiaginna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just cant say any bad things about it cause I dont find one. coverage is good. medium not too yellow not too white. it doesnt make me look like ghost even I use white setting powder. i just love it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by lisaubo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loveeeee this product!! it helps even out my skin and have a medium coverage. I'm a Mac NC20 and an N4 in true match. This foundation blends perfectly, stays put all day for me and I only need one blotting paper to 'touch up' as I have oily skin. It looks a little cakey when first applied but really natural after it settles on your face!! It doesn't break me out and I have quite an acne prone skin. I love this foundation more than my Mac Studio fix fluid!! Will definitely repurchase <3

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by viridiann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive eyes and this product made my eyes feel like burning, they became red after few minutes wearing this foundation, and I didn't find a perfect shade for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by andrea127wv2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was searching up and down the isles and chose this product based on color selection, price and easiest way to choose correct shade. I always worry that I'm choosing the wrong shade. This product had the cards you hold over your skin to match your shade, they ALSO have an advertised app/website quiz posted with their line. This quiz helps you determine if you need your shade in Warm, cool or neutral undertones. I first chose the color I thought was my match and then took their quiz. I had to choose between the two and purchased the product shade I was given via the quiz. upon first use, o was a little disappointed. It goes on very dry and kinda of gritty like...not painful, just not what I'm used to. I didn't like it on my bate skin, so with my next application, I used a bb cream primer and then used this over top. I am in LOVE! It looks very natural and healthy, not to mention the foundations consistency "stays put". no more bleeding into the hairline, no more buildup in the eyebrows and NO jaw line! This is definitely my new favorite!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Appears to be a good selection of colors for a drugstore brand but there is something that feels unpleasant to me when I put this on a dry gritty texture (I believe it contains some "dry" oils) makes it awkward to spread and almost abrasive. Take into consideration I have dry sensitive skin and am older-- may feel fine for young people with normal or oily skin. I have tried almost all the lightest colors and no matter which one I used I develop a dull almost gray pallor after a certain amount of time and areas of flakiness. If I use a moisturizer the coverage just fades away very quickly. Not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by erica5574

I completely love this product, I am a foundation junkie, I have over like 15 different foundation from low to high end and I can easily say that this is one of my favourite foundations. it was easy to find the perfect match, it doesn't get oily or make me break out, this is a holy grail foundation!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This foundation left me amazed. I normally use the Covergirl + Olay Tone Rehab Foundation (Golden Tan) but when I saw that it had turned out that it was way too orange/reddish tan for me, I decided to give another foundation a try. I chose this because it had a nice wide range of colors (Warm, Neutral, and Cool) and I was able to choose out a color that fit my undertone perfectly (W7, Caramel Beige) not to mention my overall skin tone. It really was super-blendable and when it had finished setting, it left me with a nice matte-finish. (I have really weird skin, so the finish might be different for someone else.) Everything was on-point; The only con I have with this is that it's not in a pump, which isn't that sanitary. Other than that, love this foundation and will be re-purchasing this from no own, especially since it's cheaper than my CG+OLAY one :p

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by josephinexx

I had heard about this foundation all over, from all sorts of different people, so after a while, I decided to give both the plain True Match and the True Match Lumi a try. I started with Lumi and found, immediately, that the shade matched me perfectly, however, for some reason beyond me, I did not wear primer with it, so within a few hours, it was sitting a bit uncomfortably on my skin and sinking into most pores and fine lines (I applied with my fingers as well). I tried it with a decent primer and got a few more hours out of it, but It did not work for my skin, probably since I'm a combination/oily skin toned person.

So I tried the plain True Match.

It was a lot better than many of the foundations I had tried in the past, and it still works great (with primer) for me if I want to have an even looking skin tone, but am willing to do one or two touch ups to get rid of shine. I was actually in love with this foundation for a while, because I am usually not bothered at all by occasionally having to dab off oil or add a bit of translucent powder during the day, but the reason I say "was" is because It faded pretty quickly on my nose and the front of my cheeks just below my eyes. Sometimes I would also have problems with it rubbing off or fading on the chin and forehead area too -- the T-zone. It wasn't extremely noticeable, and sometimes I would try putting a bit of my concealer over those spots to cover, but after a while, I found myself quick to get home and remove it at the end of the day.

Overall, It's a great foundation, compared to a few of the other drugstore products I've used, but It just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation happens to top any foundation I've tried. From MAC to Benefit, this takes the cake. The L'Oreal app helps you find your color (such a help!). It's a medium coverage, light foundation. It doesn't leave you cake-y or dewy (the true match Lumi has more of a dewy look, if that's what you're looking for). I've already recommended it to friends and they love it. I use the Sigma F80 brush and together it's magic. Definitely recommend!