December 17, 2014 | 1740 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by sremmers123

I just received this in the mail from my Hautelook order! I love this stuff. I'm not quite sure of what exactly it does yet, but I love it nonetheless. It just feels so refreshing! I use it after my normal toner and before my regular moisturizer just to give it that added boost of moisture. I will use one or two sprays after makeup application just too ensure I don't look powdery. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the smell but I don't hate it either. It is very rosy but dissipates quickly. I have used it to take some flyaways in my hair a well. It's seems like a nice product and it's not expensive either.

EDIT (12/27/2011):
I, too, have been noticing a "fishy" scent when using this spray. It doesn't happen every single time I use the spray. Maybe sometimes it just doesn't mix well with other products I've put on my face? I'll have to experiment more to find out. However, the smell isn't bad enough for me to stop using it. If it gets any worse, I will update again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by GreenTea02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOOOVE this product! It caught my eye when I was browsing the MB line at Ulta. It smells wonderful (just like roses) and sprays on easily like a light mist. I use it as a toner, before applying moisturizer, to set my make up, or to give my face a burst of hydration during dry days. In the summer I keep the bottle in my fridge to give it an extra kick. With continued use it has improved my rosacea and completely eliminated the dry spots on my cheeks. With this product I find you can never over-indulge. It also NEVER clogs my pores! This product is now a a permanent step in my make up routine ;) When worn over my M.A.C Studio Fix Powder it gives my skin a dewy/glowing look without appearing oily.
I WILL be repurchasing this product.
Side Note:(The small 7oz bottle lasted me a little over 4 months with usage of 2-3 times a day).

Update:Bought my second bottle on November 4 and now mix it with tea tree oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm absolutely amazed by this product. This is an item I picked up on a whim one day while I was on vacation that quickly became a favorite. It has practically obliterated my acne and rosacea problem all at once. I started using it as a refreshing spray to use at night after I removed my makeup. Immediately after starting it, my skin became brighter and tighter. After a few weeks, my mild, but persistent acne has vanished and my skin is smoother, softer and more resilient. I now use it in place of moisturizer and my skin just glows!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by opiumfield

I love this product. It smells wonderful, it does a good job at setting make up and it is moisturizing. Package is pretty good as it sprays very evenly.
It is not like I need this spray and use it all the time, but it is nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this stuff is so amazing.......... i have been using this now IN PLACE of my moisturizer morning & night. it is soooo moisturizing and my skin does not flake anymore, which is a miracle! i also have very oily acne prone skin and it does not disrupt it. I also sprayed this in my hair tonight because i know i am washing it tomorrow and my hair already feels so soft!!!!!! i am so pleased with this product it is not even funny. it is very inexpensive also! i have yet to use this to set my makeup- as i think it will make me oily, but i will try it out someday! i recommend this product so much!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

I know a lot of ppl use this to set their makeup, but I used it as a toner, before moisturizer, b/c during the winter my face got so dry and tight. I did notice it moisten and moisturize my face a bit, but that's all. There wasn't anything spectacular about it: my pores didn't look smaller, my face was still breaking out, my acne spots didn't fade, and my moisturizer didn't absorb any better. Not that I was expecting all these things, but I was hoping for at least something. It does smell lovely, and spraying it on my face reminds me of being at the spa, but again, that's it. Sorry, but this is a "no" for me...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by GStelz

I LOVE this. I use it to set my make up and give my skin a boost of moisture in the winter. I'll spritz it on before I go out into the bitter, windy cold and it keeps everything soft and I actually glow despite the fact it's the most horrendous winter in I can remember.

In the summer I use this at night in place of my regular night time moisturizer and it provides exactly enough moisturizer for my combination skin when it's humid and hot. Try keeping it in the fridge in the summer for a cooling blast of moisture.

It doesn't make me break out (I have sensitive, acne-prone skin) or irritate my skin. It smells lovely.

I put this into my bridesmaids' goody bags and all three of them now swear by it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by pinchepirancha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend recommended this to me, and I absolutely love it. It does such a great job of setting my make up and it feels very refreshing. At some places, this is cheaper than the water spray. Depending on where you get it. It's definitely worth a try. I haven't tried any other facial sprays/ make up setters so I don't have anything to compare it to. So I can honestly say this is the best I've tried. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS: Smells amazing, like light roses. Sets my makeup better than any other water based spray. Refreshes my makeup when it starts to look old. Prevents oxidation of my makeup. Cooling and refreshing. Love it!!!

CONS: NONE.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a week and I really like it. It is a fine mist and really sets my makeup (takes away the cakiness in my foundation), and moisturizes my skin at the same time. I got a $10 gift certificate from Mario Badescu, so I only paid $6 for the shipping. I highly recommend this product. Will I buy this again? Sure thing.