Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this exactly for what it's for. To set my makeup, and freshen up my face. Gets rid of oil too. And the $7 bottle lasts for months!

on 3/19/2013 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first purchased this I was actually planning to use it as a refresher for the upcoming warm weather. To my surprise, it has done more to my skin than I ever dreamed. I had some hormonal inflammation around my hairline and chin and this really helped to soothe the redness. I don't know if it's the herbs or rose essence; but, whatever it is, it's amazeballs. I use this morning and night before moisturizer; it helps my treatment products (zit meds) to absorb quicker and efficiently, and I like the fresh floral smell. Though I do like this product, I would like to try the Caudalie grape water mist before I make my final judgements on facial mists since I'm a huge Caudalie fan.

on 1/26/2013 12:17:00 PM

This is a wonderful toner and moisterizer/ humectant for my skin. I have very reactive skin and this calms, refreshes and soothes my skin. I get that healthy glow of skin that is nourished. I am going out and buying more today. My daughter is using it as well and she is currently taking accutane. I believe it would work for any skin type. It is simple in ingredients and easy to apply! Just spray.... and don't forget to breathe...it smells lovely!

on 1/23/2013 4:55:00 PM

THIS PRODUCT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANT TO MARRY IT. Just kidding. Except not really. Anyway, I use this for EVERYTHING. It's got a wonderful, clean, refreshing scent, and feels misty and cool on the skin. I use it as a toner, I use it to "set" my makeup ( and no longer need powder!) I use it to annoy my friends and family by randomly shouting "Try this!" and then attacking them in the face with my spray bottle. The bottle is only $12, and has lasted me three whole months so far, which is impressive because I use this very liberally several times a day. It makes my skin look dewy, fresh, and awake, and is a great pick me up. Everyone should have this in their cabinet/fridge/purse.

on 1/7/2013 2:22:00 PM

It's a good thing this is so cheap, I find myself spraying it all the time! I purchased this as a part of a 2013 decision to spend less time on makeup and more time on skincare. I find myself spraying this all the time. After cleansing, I feel like it helps my moisturizer sink in better. After makeup, it helps ease any heavily powdered areas and makes my makeup look more natural. Because it's only $7, I never worry about using too much like I do on many skincare products. The smell is light and goes away quickly. I need to purchase some to keep in my desk at work, as I'd like to be able to freshen up through the day. Great buy, great price!

on 12/20/2012 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just discovered this product at Ulta and I am in love. This is a great multitasking spray for a great price of $7. Though this is not the ideal make up setting spray for oily skin like mine - I have found other uses for it. I spray my foundation brushes and concealer brushes before I apply - it makes my foundation look natural and dewy. The brushes soak up less foundation so I don't feel like I wasting my foundation. Even though I am extremely oily - bitter cold winds make my face chapped. This is great way to moisturize on the cold winter days without using lotion. I can also use it to refresh my makeup during the day. I have sensitive skin and so far no breakouts or irritation. Also - I love the fact this has a lot less ingredients than some other sprays and there is no alchohol that drys out the skin.

on 11/28/2012 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this spray, it doesn't break me out and is refreshing!! Now I feel like I can't live without it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this toner. I have found when I spritz it further away from my face the fine most reduces oil, whereas when I spritz it closer and allow my skin to get more wet it moisturizes very well. I like that I can get two uses out of it in that way. Sets makeup well and rehydrates on dry days. However, I have better experience with other toners for evening skin tone. I mostly use this over makeup and not after cleanser in the am/pm. I use Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist as my post-cleansing toner as I find it works better for that purpose. All that to say I really like this and much prefer it over Avene Eau Thermale and Dr. Perricone Super Watercress toner which are both too drying/unimpressive.

on 10/20/2012 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for a replacement for my super ridiculously expensive Claudalie beauty elixer. I decided I really liked it even though it didn't do much, but a full size is nearly $50USD! I found this spray at Ulta for $7 and while it is a different product than the Beauty Elixer, I think it does the same for me - provides a refreshing facial spray. I like to use it after putting on foundation so it doesn't look to "done" - this stuff gives me just enough mouisture. I have let friends and family borrow this and it is a big hit. Not sure if it actually improves skin but it feels great and is a fractio of the cost of the Claudalie stuff. Great before/after flights in a smaller travel bottle !

on 10/7/2012 1:14:00 PM

i mainly use this as a makeup "setting" spray and refresher spray on days when i use foundation / powder. i find that it does an excellent job of removing the powdery look that can result from powder [foundation] and blush to help my face look more natural. i have also used this as a toner in a pinch, but don't like it as much for that purpose, although it does help me condense products when i travel. i love the smell of roses, which doesn't linger or irritate my sensitive eyes. i found this at ulta for about $7, making it an affordable great product.

Top Rated Mario Badescu Products