Noxzema Original Skin Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Stearic Acid , Linseed Oil , Soybean Oil , Fragrance , Ammonium Hydroxide , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Oil , Propylene Glycol , Gelatin , Calcium Hydroxide (end)///// (ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS: 4/9/15): Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Noxzema has been in my family for years. My mother was a loyal believer that noxzema and vaseline were the only two beauty items that every woman needs. I use Noxzema to clean my face at night and to remove my makeup. I love the tingly feel that it leaves and the way my skin feel refreshed afterwards. I cant count how many of these I have gone through.

on 2/5/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I always come back to this. really gets my face clean and keeps it clear. sometimes I use it as a mask. I leave it on for 30 minutes or so. It leaves a film so I follow up with witch hazel toner. it has done wonders for my skin

on 1/29/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product I have been using it off and on my whole teen/adult life I am 23 I have extremely sensitive I keep coming back to this I use it as a cleanser a mask and even my moisturizer all is one jar and when I need a scrub I use a little bit of brown sugar with the Noxzema and it is amazing .Easy lazy skincare that works wonders .

on 1/25/2013 4:57:00 PM

I love this! It cleans without drying me out and makes me feel fresh

on 1/24/2013 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I quite like this product. I gave it a relatively high rating because I like the results that I got, but it's still pretty mild. I have kind of sensitive skin that's really oily and mildly acne-prone, so it's all about balance for me. I've used some products that really cut through oil, but I worry that they're too strong and they sometimes burn my nostrils :/

I tried this because it was cheaper than the Cetaphil bar soap I was considering, these two products being the best contenders from what I gathered from this site. I thought it was kind of strange at first because I'm used to using gel-like formulas in pump bottles, but I really do like it. There's a strong eucalyptus smell, which I like, but be wary if you don't. I find it refreshing and my skin is never over-dry after using it, but soft.

on 1/18/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Back to basics! I love this stuff..I use it on my face, body, and as shaving cream. My sensitive skin loves Noxzema, it has never caused any itching or redness or irritation or anything. The cool, tingling feeling is such a refreshing treat. I like using it as a mask, applying it on my face and waiting a few minutes to wash it off. I used this as a tween, but then got starry eyed and tried all the expensive and trendy cleansers. It is back to basics for me and I won't be straying anytime soon.

on 1/2/2013 2:54:00 PM

Cheap price, but a lot of product. I'm not even finished with the tub that I started with about a year ago.

I like to apply the product to my face as a wash or a mask, depending on the time I have, but Noxzema can be used for many other purposes (For example, you can use it to treat sunburns). It has a tingly feeling when you apply it to your skin, and after washing it off, it leaves your skin fresh with a cool feeling.

on 12/31/2012 5:29:00 PM

Oh my gosh, Noxzema!! I absolutely love this stuff and have been using it for years! I'm in love with its fresh, clean, somewhat eucalyptus type scent and the way it feels when it goes on your face. It's so smooth and cool! My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using. I definitely recommend to anyone!

on 12/28/2012 12:14:00 AM

So awesome! I started using this when I was about 12 and I had my first breakout. I was so surprised by the first use because my skin felt so tingly and even after I rinsed it off, my skin was ice cold, super fresh, and my skin felt rejuvenated! I love the matte feeling it leaves on the skin after you wash it off. It's quite strong, so I wouldn't recommend this for people with sensitive skin. I swear by this product! Totally saves my occasional breakouts.

on 12/27/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

For me, noticeable acne can be prevented by avoiding soda and a bunch of sugar. However, for the past couple months, I've increased my intake of junk food and the consequence was unsightly acne. Like, I think my recent acne is the worst it has ever been, and part of it is due to acne scars. My older brother, who rarely ever comments on my skin, came up to me a few times within the past few weeks and told me my skin was bad. This was when I knew I had to do something. So I've been drinking plenty of water and using Noxzema regularly. Both my mother and my brother swear by this product for acne. In the past, I've used Noxzema here and there, but I never committed to it. Instead, I've used just about every other drugstore brand, which did little to help. Honestly, I don't understand why I haven't been using Noxzema all along! For the past week and a half, I've been using it every night before I go to bed and the change is definitely noticable. The huge pimples have cleared up and my skin has brightened, lessening the appearance of my acne scars. I still have little pimples and a couple more acne scars to clear up, but I'm certain that Noxzema will do that for me. I've only given it four lippies because I want to wait until my skin is completely back to normal before it gets five lippies. As for preventing new breakouts, I'll rely on my water intake for that.