September 19, 2014 | 985 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Figs and leaves soap

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Sakuru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For lush soaps, this was one of the better soaps. In general I am not crazy for their melt and pour soaps which I believe to be overpriced. But, this one had a lovely herbal-floral-creamy scent. My chunk did not have a bunch of seeds in it, but was covered with a fig leaf.

This one surprisingly did not fry my skin like the other lush soaps. I do like the smell of this and alkamaar soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mitulove

This is one of my two favorite lush soaps, the other being alkmaar. The scent is just gorgeous, I wish they would make a perfume out of it. On the body it feels, well, lush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 5:10:00 AM More reviews by leafsmother

I doubt this could smell better if it tried. It's nice and moisturizing, exfoliates, and cleanses super-gently. I had this recommended for more sensitive skin, and it worked perfectly for me. Have given chunks to many friends, and most of them have been converted!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This soap is moisturizing but everything else about it is boaring. It smells really mild and it doesn't exfoliate.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

a very nice subtle scented soap. it is one of the more moisturizing lush soaps. it has an interesting soft floral scent to it that i like well enough. it has fig seeds in it that are supposed to be exfoliating, but i don't think it works well for that purpose, as you use it the entire surface becomes covered with seeds, i have to scrape them off in order to use the bar. this is definitely the longest lasting lush soap i have used, it lasted so long i got tired of it and threw it away

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Mazenderan

I have very sensitive skin. This soap, for some reason, made me itchy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not one of Lush's quirkiest or most interestingly scented soaps, this, nonetheless is one of their very best. What you get is gentle, natural exfloation teamed with rich, creamy moisturisation of your skin: basically, everything you want for your soap to do, done beautifully, naturally, and inexpensively. This soap is creamy beige in colour with leaf fragments through it, and has a mild, creamy vaguely sweet scent which I always think has an ever-so-slight slight note of toasted coffee beans to it (though no one else seems to get this from this scent). Very pleasant and I've repurchased several times, when my skin's needed something simple, gentle and natural in the shower.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2006 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Stephaniek0424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have extremely sensitive skin and have never been bothered by any LUSH products. I can't even use any detergents except for the baby one, DREFT which is why I started using Lush products in the first place and I absolutely love them! I'm obsessed! When I first got this product I thought it was a little ugly looking but it smelled so good. I used it in the shower but after I got out I noticed that it was very drying not moisturizing at all like I hoped it would be... I couldn't throw it out though because it smells so good so I keep it in the guest bathroom and occasionaly use it as a hand soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by dsbbhome

Wonderful, lightsmelling, exfoliating bar for the body.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2006 1:59:00 AM More reviews by gumby72

Figs & Leaves did not do it for me. It just smelled like any other soap. It didn't dry me out, but it wasn't particularly moisturizing either. The scrubby seeds were okay, but if you have sensitive skin I would stay far, far away.