LUSH Figs and leaves soap

3.9

oh, my favorite lush soap. soft, silky lather,gentle exfoliation, and smells like fall in vancouver. ahhhhhhh.

I love LUSH soaps in general and this is no exception. It's unique, soft, and has a delicate scent. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Left my skin feeling soapy, no matter how much I rinsed with water. Very annoying. But the boyfriend liked it.

I'm not crazy about the fig leaves wrapped around it, but man this soap is awesome and I still give it 5 lippies because the scent is heavenly. When they finally make a perfume of it I'll be right on top of it. The scrubby seeds are great!

I love the smell of this soap. I found that it was a little difficult to use with the all of the seeds. I think the soap is a little too exfoliating for me. I like that a few of LUSH soaps are SLS-free and will probably try another one next time.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Wicked scent, looks gorgeous, cruelty-free, exfoliates and moisturizes. What more could you want? Lasts forever too (maybe because I alternate it w/ other soaps).

For lush soaps, this was one of the better soaps. In general I am not crazy for their melt and pour soaps which I believe to be overpriced. But, this one had a lovely herbal-floral-creamy scent. My chunk did not have a bunch of seeds in it, but was covered with a fig leaf.

This one surprisingly did not fry my skin like the other lush soaps. I do like the smell of this and alkamaar soap.

This is one of my two favorite lush soaps, the other being alkmaar. The scent is just gorgeous, I wish they would make a perfume out of it. On the body it feels, well, lush!

I doubt this could smell better if it tried. It's nice and moisturizing, exfoliates, and cleanses super-gently. I had this recommended for more sensitive skin, and it worked perfectly for me. Have given chunks to many friends, and most of them have been converted!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This soap is moisturizing but everything else about it is boaring. It smells really mild and it doesn't exfoliate.