MAC Blot Powder - Dark

4.5

Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Kaolin, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 1/29/2004 1:54:00 AM

I used the medium Blot powder and I love it!! it blots and mattifies my oily face without caking it, goes on sheer. Works wonderfully when I layer on my blush or concealer

on 1/21/2004 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use a lighter color but nonetheless it's still MAC's Blot Powder. I have very oily skin and I find it very handy. It reduces shine but non-cakey and does not put on more color on my face.

on 12/14/2003 3:03:00 PM

I love this powder! I put on my makeup and have always used powder in addition to my foundation because I start nicely mat and by mid-morning Im shining and the makeup is sitting on top of the shine. This powder is wonderful it blots and mattes beautifully and keeps me that way.

on 12/1/2003 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a product that I will always buy again. It is great for keeping make-up fresh during the day. As is does not have much added color and is very light it does not create a thick layer on the skin which is never attractive. One cannot go wrong with this. I wear Stufio Fix powder foundation and use this during the day to touch up. powder.