July 23, 2014 | 1866 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Blot Powder - Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 1:54:00 AM More reviews by farfala0504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used the medium Blot powder and I love it!! it blots and mattifies my oily face without caking it, goes on sheer. Works wonderfully when I layer on my blush or concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2004 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Chicagoan2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use a lighter color but nonetheless it's still MAC's Blot Powder. I have very oily skin and I find it very handy. It reduces shine but non-cakey and does not put on more color on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 3:03:00 PM More reviews by tjaded

I love this powder! I put on my makeup and have always used powder in addition to my foundation because I start nicely mat and by mid-morning Im shining and the makeup is sitting on top of the shine. This powder is wonderful it blots and mattes beautifully and keeps me that way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 5:22:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that I will always buy again. It is great for keeping make-up fresh during the day. As is does not have much added color and is very light it does not create a thick layer on the skin which is never attractive. One cannot go wrong with this. I wear Stufio Fix powder foundation and use this during the day to touch up. powder.