November 23, 2014 | 904 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by anjalisharma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

okay so here we go. i've been wanting to buy this blush n to try bourjois products for some time now. so the blush. it's quite nice,but u gotta apply it correctly. its not heavily pigmented,looks like a nice flush,the packaging is cute,the brush is useless and the quantity is less.it's difficult for the brush (any brush) to pick up color easily,so you have to work on it n it takes time.but still,the color is sweet,the quality and price quite reasonable.but i dunno if i will b repurchasing tho. will update.n oh yeah i don mind the scent.right now m happy with the product,but like i said,i think it makes for careful application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by prettiesnow

I simply adore this blusher. I was browsing through the shelves one day for a blusher for my dinner and dance and I chanced upon this. The lady recommended me this as she said it comes with shimmers and the colors are quite subtle too. I really love the color and the shimmers, it made me look so sweet and the shimmers illuminated my cheeks, making it glow during the night, and I could see it in the photos. Many of my friends and family has commented on the prettiness of this blusher when I wear it. It comes in a cute pot, I don't use the brush that comes with it though, at a decent price too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Dannisav88

The blush is great. It has a very sweet smell to it, sort of flowery and looks great when applied. It gave my cheeks a very natural glow and was very versatile and easy to blend. My only problem was the small brush which came with it. It was too small and thin for my liking, so i had to buy a bigger more thicker brush, but apart from the brush the blush is most certainly my favorite. Bourjois also offers a massive range of different shades to suit everyone.
Highly recommended as the best blush out there.
:-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2007 7:29:00 AM More reviews by kribil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is a grate blush with a shimmer (if you like that) and it is very similar to Chanel’s blushes. It is easy to get a natural look, but it builds up for a dramatic, evening look also.
But the container brakes very fast and I do not even keep my makeup in my bag with me, but on my dressing table, so the package is impressingly bad!
I am not pleased with the amount of different colors; especially I would like to have more rosy, pink and peach tones – really natural and delicate ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Viglen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing powder blushes! Smell amazing too and such pretty colours!! Highly recommend!!

Tip. Apply with a slanted blushing brush for best application!! x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 4:27:00 AM More reviews by lian_qiu

Just bought this in Rose Frisson which is a satin pink. Very pretty when applied with a light hand. However, this smells like great-grandma perfume. I don't know how other reviewers are finding it yummy. (Hence, one lippe off). But the smell doesn't stick onto my face. Also the brush completely useless. But overall, I am satisfied with this, and will purchase more colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 7:19:00 AM More reviews by beckibabe

Yesterday I received my first 3 Bourjois Blushes in Lune Dór, Rose D'or and Lilas Dór. I am very happy with them, they are very pigmented (but not OTT on the skin) and shimmery just how I like them continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2006 11:18:00 AM More reviews by milkypop

This is just so-so for me. The packaging is cheap looking as with all Bourjois blushers and eyeshadows and is extremely fragile. Smells yummy though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Lk21

I have this blush in Rose Eclat 15. Firstly, I love the packaging!! The smell is divine..almost cinnimon...very cute! The brush that comes with it is cute too but not so useful [I prefer to use my Body Shop blusher brush for using this product]. You don't need to use a lot to get some of the color on your cheeks, so go easy on it! Overall, it's my favourite blush and I'd highly recommend it to anyone!

EDIT: Ok, so I've been using this for a couple of months. And I've noticed that after a week or so of using it, it dried up and I had to scrape it using a toothbrush [as mentioned to do by a fellow MUA]. And I must admit, I shouldn't have to!! It is getting very annoying, especially when I am in a hurry and am 'scrapping' my lovely Body Shop brush on it and not getting any color! This is, sadly, going to the trash, as I am going to go buy a normal blush that actually works.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by rannia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using the bourjois blushes for years.Cendre de roses brune is my favourite.They're good quality in a good price but i hate the blusher brush, it should be a lot softer, the whole package breaks easily too