October 24, 2014 | 835 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush - Mellow Wine 833D

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by popkid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After a recommendation to W&W I chanced upon it in a store. Nestling in the eyeshadow samples descibed as Cornflower looked like a HG colour. I sampled it on my hand, silky, subtle shimmer, easy to sweep on. I sampled it on my eyelid. AMAZING! I have reactions to eyemake-they make my eyes hurt. But this didnt!

Having found nothing that resembled it in the whole stand the kind SA let me have a tester pan and only through MUA I have found out it is a blusher!

As a blush- it looked pretty but somewhat sparkly and missed pores so i guess the blend blend advice of other reviewers applies here.
As an eyeshadow its amazing! I cannot recommend it enough!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Zevie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've loved almost every WnW product I've tried and this blush is no exception. It's a reddish rose color with no shimmer. It's very pigmented, lasts several hours on my oily skin, and doesn't cause breakouts. I'd recommend this for girls with medium skin tones. I have light yellow toned skin and if I weren't quite tan right now, this color would be too red and too pigmented for my skin. However, since I am fairly tanned right now, this color works well. Overall, this is a great blush if it works for your skin! If not, try any of the other WnW blushes; they are all excellent!

EDIT: there is a pic of WnW blushes for comparison in my profile

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by stefrand

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my every day powder blush. It's so heavily pigmented that I don't think I'll ever finish the pan! Just a tiny tap on both cheeks, blend blend blend, and I look rosy and natural. I like that it's matte as well. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by siameselouise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am a total makeup addict and have used everything from the super-high-end to the dirt cheap. Before finding this blush I was using MAC and Clinique; now I'm using WNW blushes exlusively! This is a very natural color (I'm light olive) and lasts and lasts on my oily-yet-aging (late 30's) through our Deep South summers. It's completely matte, my favorite finish for blush. The large square pan lets you easily swirl a large blush/powder brush over it. The other reviewers are absolutely correct in saying that it doesn't take much product to give you a terrific flush, and this product lasts and lasts! Save your money and pledge your allegiance to this blush! It's fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 4:12:00 AM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My aunt gave this to me, I don't see why she would have given it away-- it's great! The color, I feel, is pretty universal. It looks awesome with my coloring, as I have a pale-medium skin tone with dark hair and eyes. I see reviewers have noted it's high pigmentation. I have no problem with that, as long as you know how to apply blush properly, it should look fine, just blend well enough!

Really though, I barely have to press my brush to the blush and it picks up a lot of the color. I can tell this product will last me a long time, but at the price, I suppose it doesn't really matter!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by maddiemakeup

I am a total blush whore and this is my favorite tried-and-true blush... hookup. It's THE most pigmented product I have ever used, bar none- I am very fair and use a skunk brush and have to BLEND BLEND BLEND, but it's so worth it for the healthy flushed glow. It's under 2 bucks, and I even bought a backup, which I NEVER do. I can't wait to try other WnW blushes based on how fantastic this one is!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by linhn92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good, shimmer-free dusty rose blush. It's a very pigmented blush, so you need to blend well. I haven't had any problems with it breaking even after dropping it a couple times. The color is gorgeous and lasts a long time. The brush is pretty useless, but for the price, it's a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Junkee4Makeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it!
Recently I've been trying out some wet n' wild products and this one has truly tickled my fancy! Love it....with my tan skin tone a tap with my blush brush gives me just enough! I'm truly not a big blush girl but I absolutely love this color. and would defenitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2007 3:08:00 PM More reviews by waddlesworth

this blush has a LOT of color, its not the kind you can just brush all over your face. just touch your brush up against it and it has a ton of color you need to blend carefully. This is really nice though, I like the color and everything. This blush should last a really long time because you need very little to get it to really show up. I've used this as eyeshadow a few times since its so pigmented. its completely matte though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2007 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jaylb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wet N Wild has really impressed me lately, and this is one of the products that has sealed the deal. This is a gorgeous wine color, not too dark, or red. The pigmentation is excellent and it stays on all day for me. This has no shimmer, just a gorgeous matte wine colored blush. Definite HG material for me!