September 20, 2014 | 1226 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by asmith923

leaves your hair squeaky clean. delivers as promised. you NEED to use a shampoo and conditioner after using this though. And only use when needed. Also just because you dont use extra hair products doesnt mean you dont need a clarifying shampoo. Shampoos and conditions also leave residue in your hair.

A good dupe is the neutrogena clarifying shampoo.. much cheaper but not as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by meowow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

very good cleansing shampoo, it does everything its meant to

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by kcsunshine1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awesome product. As someone with dry, wavy/curly hair, I always avoided clarifying because I was afraid that it would do more harm than good. That was a serious mistake b/c I think that by NOT clarifying, the products that I was using weren't doing their job. For reference, the last time I clarified my hair was probably a decade ago (maybe more).
After my hair gradually got worse and worse looking, I tried to figure out why the head of hair I consistently got compliments on looked parched, stringy and dull. I chalked it up to aging and the demi-permanent hair color I started using to attempt to soften grays. It never even occurred to me that I should clarify. Out of desperation, I turned to this and I can't believe the difference. My hair looks and feels completely different after only ONE application.
I did get a little freaked out after rinsing it out because my hair SQUEAKED clean, yes I really did hear it squeak! However, after I applied my usual Pureology Hydrate conditioner, my hair began to feel silky. I plan to use this 1x/month and I think that you should too.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most gentle clarifying shampoo I've ever used, hands down! I use hair styling products daily (mousse, shine serum, and heat protectant) and this clears the residue these leave behind quite efficiently, leaving my hair super shiny and not overly dry like most can. Another plus is that this shampoo has a nice citrus scent. I plan on buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does the job but leaves my highlighted hair dry. I prefer Joico's version better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Rinchi9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Strange enough, this doesn't strip my hair or make my hair straw like, like som other cleansing shampoos do. In fact, this is one of the few shampoos that make my hair super soft, baby-like.I use it once in a while, about every two weeks and leave it on for a couple of minutes and I really love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by jpintane

Hair feels squeaky clean,not damaged. I love it, looking for bigger bottles, it is pricey but everything Redken is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BebeMolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesoommmmmmmme. Really, really love this as my cleansing shampoo. I use it 2-3 times a week, and immediately can notice buildup gone, but soft, light hair. I LOVE THE SMELL. Kinda like grapefruit. It is truly amazing and is a neccessity for my baby fine hair to get rid of build up. LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I decided to have black hair for one day and bought one of those semi-permanent hair colors that last 6-8 washes. I wanted to get rid of the black and with the help of this shampoo it lasted 2-3 washes. It cleans your hair really good and makes it shiny. It does dry out your hair though so you need a really good conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Louboulvr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have waist length hair and was seriously contemplating cutting it off because it had become so lank, dull and lifeless. It wouldn't even hold a style for more than an hour or so. After one use of redken's cleansing cream, my old hair is back! I have tried other clarifying shampoos and they always left my hair dried out and worse than when I started. This product is amazing! A very small amount goes a long way.